(Mobile Game) Hinatazaka46 to Fushigina Toshoshitsu

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Shiatama, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    You farm those tickets as you progress through the quests, and also sometimes when you complete missions.

2. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Im still deciding what the best path is, but if somebody wants a tip, I would recommending getting each members' path to at least the first "tree". From what I can tell, it makes your ink recharge faster. It shouldn't be that hard to get them all to the first tree, some of them you get it for almost doign nothing, but most need you to have a card of that member get to level 10 i think

3. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

the color tickets help you advance through the members' routes

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are them get also it? It only take them...

5. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

I believe it only takes them, but you get different rewards such as faster cooldown for Astral Sign and Ink regeneration, Tower HP, and max ink too.

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I was just trying to help you. Don't worry, it won't happen again.

And I did read what you said, but since your English is truly abysmal I might have misunderstood it.

Edit: this was a reaction to a rather ungrateful post, now conveniently deleted.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I am so sorry if youre get it itselft, but youre maybe not seen that it not even that like question, i wanna just show what someone else put, not you ...
    i am now worry and sad... and sorry.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Anyone: How i get enough these at i get members at that map at 7 at all? And how open these S ones?
    And get tower hp enough get these clear (least)...?
    And how long yours at main story?
    Are summer at "event"?

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

How i get open these which only 4, how much i need up that towers hp before that first map at second book it succes?? How i open these Specials??

11. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

For getting the tickets, you just randomly get them as drops from completing quests, you also get some from finishing random missions, or from login bonuses. The other way I know is to buy the special package from the store, which I opted to buy, BUT it does require diamonds to buy.

How much do you need to increase your tower hp by? Not sure, It rarely gets to the point where I have to worry about my tower HP, so I can't answer that question.

Maybe other ways to start beating them, is increasing the level on your cards, or using/borrowing cards that counter the monster colors. You can use training material to level up your cards, and get training materials from the training quests which need keys to do (just incase you weren't aware). If you want more info about strategy, there was a guide posted earlier in this forum on how you should send out units and stuff.

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It seem at step to Episode 2 at Member map (5) is get girls * card at L5 or higher... And some S1 need two cards at 10? But are it 2* cards now?
    Aren´t summon also take diamonds?
    Red> Green > Blue > Red.. FE, but? Some games (Zambie and these puzzles etc) Yellow vs Purple...
    Idea that triangle was older than FE... i think.

13. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Yeah, so i believe all members have the same requirements to get through their routes.

First(at 5): Get one of this member's card to lv. 5
    Second(at first optional path): Get two different cards of this member to lv. 10
    Third(at 13): Finish the 2nd main storyline
    Fourth(at second optional path): Own three different 2 star cards of this member

and so on

Yeah summons also take diamonds, so if you dont want to buy that package, you definitely don't have to. I just feel like they've been giving a lot from these daily login rewards, so I figure I might as well buy them since it helps with completing the quests.

Yeah, it works like FE or you can think of it as pokemon also, if that helps. As for the other colors that appear, I THINK(not 100%) that they are neutral, but I do remember the guide said something about "typing" having advantages too. For example, the event card Kageyama is a "Fantasy" type card, and has is a bit more effective against "Insect" types, but super effective against "Spirit" types. I am usually to lazy to check type advantages, but maybe I should start doing that.

14. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    @GT0 hmm didn't know the combat type has different advantages... I just use BIG CANNON whenever possible.

Anyone know if Kage will be add as a permanent character? I had high hopes she would be after the black knight event... But sadly it didn't happen.
    The news section doesn't mentioned anything about her either.

15. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Im not sure how long, but im sure she'll eventually be added as one.

As least I hope so, I forgot to grind during the last day, and now im missing 3 more evolution items for her last upgrade :^^;:

edit: Also yeah, but I dont think it helps AS much as the red/green/blue one. Also I dont think I have enough cards and resources to even worry about those small little typing advantages haha.

Second edit: Damn, looks like they did right away, after the latest patch, she is now added to gacha, able to chosen an oshimen, and her evolution items are available to get :D

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  16. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Tip for people who have NOT used their guaranteed 4* ticket yet(the one you get from the recent login campaign).

I THINK it gives you a 4* of your oshimen, at least it did for me. So, if you wanted a specific card, you could change your oshimen before using the ticket.

Maybe someone else can confirm? I'm just basing this off of my experience.

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my =O ... Something what i not even thought past ... ??
    (Why i can´t use that e word? it not BAD word??)

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I didn't pull my oshimen. :)

19. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Ah okay, thank you for the report. Tbh, I wish I didn't get my oshi as I was hoping for a different card :^^;:

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

My lucky it at then 4* " downpointer" or help card... or whatver these second lines cards says... 4* star... help a lot at stas, but opening energy...