1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

(Mobile Game) Hinatazaka46 to Fushigina Toshoshitsu

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Shiatama, Feb 26, 2021.

1. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Oh, an omamori? the ones with different scenes? If so, that stinks....but if you really need cards, there's been a lot of gems given out, so you should be able to pull a few times(if you really wanted to) at this point.

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why it not given these GIRLS cards, why these "only to support" cards... hynk ... Oh, i get that Level up item even which one clean map... ( even already... )
    But...

3. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Ended the event at 837th rank for my respective group. Was hovering around 600-700 most of the event, but got a bit lazy during the last couple of days, but still the same prizes so not much of a big deal. I got a little bored during the last 2 days, but I don't know if I would make it shorter, because after finishing the event missions, the rest of the grind allowed me to exchange for a good amount of materials. Since we got a green sword focus and then red shield focus, I'm hoping the next one is a blue range one, because i'm lacking in blue attackers right now. :^^;:

How did the event go for the rest of you guys?

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    My ranking isn't really impressive (2504th) but that's to be expected because I don't have the time and willpower to grind for it.
    I gathered a lot of materials and new cards though, which is good since I am at a point where I have trouble completing missions.

5. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

YEAH, I actually ended upgrading A LOT of my cards during the event, because of how easy it was to farm materials. But besides an initial roll on the banner, and the free ticket from the shop, I didn't roll much.

Before the event, I also got to the point where it was becoming harder for me to even get an A on the newer missions(also because, I didn't have red and blue attackers, and my blue shield would die hard to green units). But with this event, I've gotten A LOT of red units(maybe even more than I would want :^^;:), and now im just really missing blue attackers.

6. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Do you frequently change omamori cards for each member in your party when dealing a certain enemy types?

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Not as often as I should.

8. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Me neither, I only changed them up when I had a hard time getting a "S" on the EX hard boss for the recent event, but otherwise I rarely do anything about them. Also what contributes to that is probably because I never level them up except when I'm doing it for the dailies.

On another note, interesting event, seems like just a freebie to incentivize to play more. The gacha tickets you get from it are pretty generous too, redeemed all mine and ended up getting three "3 stars" and one "4 star".

Im trying to figure out the pattern on which missions give more of a certain item, but maybe it has something to do with difficulty? I think the hard mode missions have a higher chance of giving you the flower thing.

Edit: I'm having a hard time figuring out which mission gives you more of the red spikey one, anybody got any good levels they've been farming?

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I replayed the 竹取物語 quests on normal this weekend to S-rank them, and they dropped almost every round. Not sure if this is more than any other quest or story though.

10. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

I just tried the last mission on that book and can confirm that I got spikes from 3 of my 5, thank you!

I also happen to just find out that the third mission of King Arthur pt.2 gives you spikes too(I haven’t tried the other missions), but the mission mentioned by the previous comment gave me purely spikes, while the Arthur one gave a mix

11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hinatosho CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

so much info to take in for the new patch and events :yikes:

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY. We get free 10 rolls for 10 days!

Edit: I dont really get the Encore Summon, if someone that understand it better could explain it, it would be amazing :)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  13. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

it's a 4 star guaranteed summon and you can re-do the summon as many times as you like. once you confirm you want that 4 star card, only then will your 3000 Dia be deducted

14. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

AH, basically letting you reroll till your satisfied with the 4 star you want and then they take your diamonds. Ty for the help!

Also, speaking of getting stuff you want, this is the first time I'm having a hard time getting one of the new event cards, rolled 3 times and didn't get a single new character card, let alone a 4 star

Edit: Decided to risk a fourth roll, and finally got one!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  15. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I tried the Encore Summon and re-rolled around 6-7 times until I got 3s Osushi Soldier and 4s Kyonko Heavygunner.

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I pulled 3 4-stars on first roll and took it.

17. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    currently watching hinatosho event campaign livestream.

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

holllly, share the luck man, we struggling

19. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

do you guys play Hinakoi as well?
    i came into the game for the so called "love story" sim.. but ended up staying for the battle system lol. I was really surprised at how detailed and the effort they have put into the skills and abilities for each card.
    the higher difficulty PVE and PVP is quite challenging but fun once you've built a decent team

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Some *** and one them twice...