1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile game] Keyakise: Story of Keyakizaka46

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by gocchisama, Oct 18, 2017.

1. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    All game data is saved on your google play account, so you can delete the game and then reinstall it. This method helped me to fix such problem a few weeks ago.

2. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Already tried, it did't work. So I think it really something in the new update that mess with my game

3. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Another question, if you play on an android device and now switch to yahoo account on PC. Can you transfer your data to the yahoo one?

4. vaanstellar

vaanstellar Kenkyuusei

yes, i already tried it, the data will automatically sync, i play this game using 2 phones and pc.
    it's just the diamond wont carry over to different os, eg: you have 500 diamonds in android, when login using yahoo, for the first time your diamond will be 0, and if you get diamonds while using yahoo, next time you play in android your diamond will be 500 only excluding the diamonds from yahoo, other things will sync.

5. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Thanks but I don't really get the diamonds part! Right now I have 3000 diamonds on my android, now if I login on yahoo my diamonds will be 0? Does it means I can't roll if I using the yahoo one? And the diamonds you earned later from yahoo and android will be seperated?

6. vaanstellar

vaanstellar Kenkyuusei

Correct, the diamonds is separated based on os, but you can just login in android to finish ur diamond then play normally in yahoo.

If you already have code for transfer, you can use it to transfer your data to other android device, the diamonds will be there too, and actually you only need to set up once, after that you can play using any device and your data will always up to date, meaning after transfer data, you still can use any old device to play the game

7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I've been recently playing the game, I have no idea what the eff is going on and what I am doing lol. I don't even understand what the buttons say and what I'm clicking LMAO. This game sure tested my instincts xD But I guess getting S's is a sign that I'm doing something right :lol:

8. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Skill Leveling up Guide

Skill Book exp give:
    Three 3* Skill Book = 4* Skill Book
    Five 3* Skill Book = 5* Skill Book
    (Five 4* Skill Book = Three 5* Skill Book)
    4* Skill Book = Identical card

Aside from Skill Book, fusing any cards also gives exp skill based on their star. There is a photo below somone just test it.

[​IMG]
    From top to bottom, left to right:
    Different 5 Star Member, Different 4 Star Member, Different 3 Star Member, Different 2 Star Member, Different 1 Star Member
    Identical Member, 5 Star Skill Book, 4 Star Skill Book, 3 Star Skill Book

To get certain level from Level 1
    -> LV2 = Two 3* Skill Book
    -> LV3 = Two 4* Skill Book (Six 3* Skill Book)
    -> LV4 = Five 4* Skill Book (Three 5* Skill Book)
    -> LV5 = Ten 4* Skill Book (Six 5* Skill Book)

This is how skill guage looks like after fusing the identical cards (which gives the same exp as 4* Skill Book)
    [​IMG]
    Star from Top Left is using one card to the Bottom Right is using nine cards.

FYI: Exp needed to increase from LV4 to LV5 is equal to LV1 to LV4, so use your skill book wisely

Recommend skill to upgrade to LV5
    - Area Skill : Pon Saimajo, Techi Special Talent (it will destroy area of 9×9)
    - Time Skill : Zuumin Saimajo, Uemura Saimajo (it will give extra 4 moves/ 25 secs)

Others useful skill that you may considered upgrade to level 3-4
    - Rune changing skill : the more you upgrade, the more rune it can change
    - Obstacle destroy skill : the more you upgrade, the more obstacle it can destroy
    - Line destroyer skill : the more you upgrade, it will decrease the rune needed to activate and give more points

Another tips is if you just get the card, upgrade the skill with skill book first will save you some leaf because at LV1 card, it just need 70 leaf per upgrading card.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    [​IMG]
    credit : @seieri
    i add this one too because it's very convenient

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  10. HirateYurina

HirateYurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I want to ask if there is anyway to transfer the data to another phone, and if there is how? Thanks.

11. Asuka-chan

Asuka-chan Kenkyuusei

Sorry total noob and first time posting but I have attached a data transfer guide someone on 4chan gave me.

Also can anyone advise me how to get 2 more of those book things so I can 'level up' Neru-chan?

IMG_1085.PNG Screenshot_20171127-173846.png

12. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    If I'm not mistaken, you can buy the skill book at キセキのかけら something(don't know the full word) for 2000 kiseki. Or you can also use other card to absorb

Btw, is that neru tokugi card?

13. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Kairi65 Nah that's Neru's Omotenaishikai card. I know cause I have the same Neru with the Pink (Tokimeki) skill route.
    omotenashikai neru.PNG

@Asuka-chan To get the Tokimeki or Kirameki skill routes, you need to: First get her to LVL40, just by playing with her, using bottles, get the required items and read three of that Neru's story (which is what the book things are)

I have to get Akanen's required items for me to do the same with her talent card Dx

14. Asuka-chan

Asuka-chan Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the reply, any tips on how to get those last two books? Do I just make my way through story mode or is there something specific I have to do?

15. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Asuka-chan Oh... uh... if you go to the member menu and then:

upload_2017-11-27_19-36-2.png
    then click the menu i badly circled

upload_2017-11-27_19-38-21.png
    Then if the button I circled has a yellow circle with numbers (I'm using my omotenashikai neru as an example as you're wanting to max her out) then you have unread stories, just to make sure you have any stories that you haven't read.

upload_2017-11-27_19-41-19.png

if any of your stories (including your lvl 40 video) has an exclaimation mark, then you need to need to click is and read it through, you just to read through 2 more. I hope it help you!

16. Asuka-chan

Asuka-chan Kenkyuusei

Wow I feel like a total idiot, but thank you so much for the help. Neru-chan has finally levelled up

Attached Files:

17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Asuka-chan Nice ^_^ I have the pink version, but idk what the difference between the two is :|

18. Asuka-chan

Asuka-chan Kenkyuusei

Sorry, I am still new to this game, I know I was lucky enough to pull her twice and ‘limit break’ her once. Other than that I am not sure.

19. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  20. HirateYurina

HirateYurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Thanks a lot!:)