1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

ab4d1f0b36b4ccdaec525db7d8.jpg
    Did you mean that C+2 and 143xxx points? for that, you need to upggrade your cards in the second row menu (talent, Level, and skill level)
    for "level lesson" you can get items by playing songs, better combo and score makes better item
    for skill level, there is particular blue and yellow book (which is quite rare to get) once you reach skill lv4
    And for talent, first you need to collect that golden key-like things to trade it with member's token
    7f1bacb18de9926f3c281cd156.jpg
    Make your card go 100% by opening all talents (using token, get it from shop or gacha)

So you basically need to play more often to collect more items so you can upgrade your card and your rank will up.
    I hope this is helping, sorry for messy explanation. GOOD LUCK once again!

• Like Like x 1
  2. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    if the reply have "ハウススタジオ撮影”, chances are you'll probably getting an SR or SSR drop in single gacha pull. i've been aiming for that reply but still flooded with unlock keys. :wall:

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

• Like Like x 2
  4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Thanks... welll me at already c+3 actually... still personal L 42... one song which are 0 trys or cleans, i put it over 300 k points ... just medium ratings at me but...
    Well... that song get wait then... go these where weakest points (any <200 k at me? )... If wanna get one summon, i need somehow 10 good scores and then 10 these cutscenes...
    or are there cheaper/easier way? But i have already 108 cards, so... it was higher possible at get duplicate than new...
    In FEH, that nervous me... Some persons at it are somewhat over 5 at already... and so low number these 5*... hymp...
    Are i seen right? 3 m Downloads already?

5. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    any tips on how to FC garaware pro mode? it's one of those songs that i couldn't FC in the game so far and i always mess up right after i trigger the fleek boost. (see spoiler below)

there are some note pattern where a single note and long hold are too close to each other. if i managed to tap and hold as fast as i could, it always get a good/bad combo.

ex:
    ○ ← end
    l
    l
    ○ ← start of long hold
    ○ ← 1 note

6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The way the song's patterned on Pro, there's a lot of "skips" that happen with those taps into the hold, where the skip note is roughly on the other side of the play field.

o End
    |
    |
    o Hold
    o "skip"​
    o Start

Once you get into a good rhythm of tapping one side to the other, it gets a lot easier to do. I'm able to get those notes consistent, but I find myself messing up in other parts. I have been able to FC Glass on Pro, so if you need more pointers, I can try and help. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i guess that why i always mess up. my note speed setting in default but the notes are too fast so i didn't notice the skip part. thanks anyway!

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Got this tonight. My second signed SSR, first one being SaiMajo Habu that I got like the first week the game went live.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I
    recently got awfully unlucky, tried like 6-7 times 10 pull and got none SRR of Nobody

11. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    After saving enough gems from panel missions, I got my 3rd Naako SSR. I still need more green SSR cards. I can't barely pull a SS score rank in any green PRO songs

Screenshot_20200214-124023.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I guess I've gotten some good luck lately with pulls. Got these two in a 10 draw:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I haven't had much luck with the Hinatazaka draws though. It's been a while since I got an SSR from that team.

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Finally a full perfect! That was quite hard...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. Riyuu

Riyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Get highest score in bonus live(daily song) so it didn't make the highest score record:cry:[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... looks like Normal begin too easy to you.
    But me :( ...

16. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    can't connect to server after the update. anyone having the same problem?

Screenshot_20200228-181231.jpg

17. Riyuu

Riyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    try open the game with vpn

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Normal isn't a problem anymore, and Pro goes well too. Just need to FC a few more songs.

Master on the other hand... the leap is so big that I don't know how to approach them.

19. Riyuu

Riyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    if wanna mastering master level just do it till feel accustomed, you can practice with kimi ga inai(red) or shibuya gawa(yellow)

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Those are exactly the two songs I am able to finish (with glowing red borders and a 1 pixel health bar).