[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Sometimes you can get golden books when playing songs but it's quite rare and it's really based on luck. Otherwise you can get them during On Air events, special missions that give you tokens that you then spend on gold books and from the shop.

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think you can get the gold book as a drop from completing a song, but it's super rare. I think I've only ever seen it once or twice in the time I've been playing. Outside of that, yeah, mainly from events as a prize, or in this case with the Member Yell ranking, you can buy a total of two in the shop, 1000 1st anniversary badges each.

EDIT: Haha, I totally didn't see @miwa's response before I wrote mine. Almost the exact same first sentence.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  3. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

@miwa @JoltFiend thank you guys for your respond.

Well I guess I need some luck then. I need 1 more gold books so I can make my Nao Kitai Jibun became SSR+. I already bought 1 book from the event shop. I will buy it again if my coin already 1k. Or maybe I can spend 760k points to 1 member in this event so that I can get 1 more book. But seeing my play hours, I think I won't get it :(

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  4. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
  5. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
  6. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    so I wasted my gems in this member select gacha, hoping to get another matsurina SSR but just a bunch of member keys

on the brightside, I'll just wait for the free sugai SSR card
    Resizer_16023872992110.jpg

7. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Same. I didn't even get a decent chance. Just two gold cards per Keya/Hina that turned into SRs. I'm close to that free Kyonko though in the event. I think just one or two songs that aren't event related will push me over the point limit.

They posted a question on their twitter asking what we'd like to see in the future. I haven't replied yet, I'm sure they'll appreciate what Google translate spits out for me. All I can think of that I'd like to see is more member groupings. 10 was enough when the game first started, but with all the song costumes available now, I'd like to have at least 5 more so I can put some more units together, as incomplete as some of them might be. My only full group would be for Glass, and I have seven of them to juggle around.

I'm also curious to know what they're going to do about Keya's rebranding and what will happen to Kirari.

• Like Like x 2
  8. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    IDK if I could reach 1m points before the even ends. I just clearing random challenges to grind lightsticks then spamming My God or Hiraishin short ver to secure that free Habu card.

I only asked when will they going include the Keyaki/Sakurazaka new 2nd gen and Hinatazaka's new 3rd gen members in the game. Probably I'm running out of member cards to train for daily missions.

9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Getting the Habu card this time is super easy, you don't even need to be in the top 20k.

Also did anyone here buy gems while using an iOS? Since I'm not in Japan I can only use my credit card with the iTunes account that's linked to my country, but it doesn't let my buy gems with it.

10. proply

proply Kenkyuusei

Hi my app is crashing the moment I try to enter the game after pressing "Tap to perform".

Anyone else facing this issue?

Using Iphone 7 iOS 14.0.1

11. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    No issues for me logging in, I'm on Android 11.

I just looked at the rankings and I'm actually not going to get that Habu card. Oh well.

12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    as expected, late game grinders are pushing to the last minute. well I think I'm on the safe spot to secure that Habu card and I need 40k points to reach 1m until the event ends.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  13. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I grinded like I've never grinded before and I think I put myself into a rank where I'll actually get the Habu card. Good luck to all those trying to get a specific score/rank.

14. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    habu card is secured. this is actually the 1st time I reached 1m event points and just relying on that free kyonko event card as point booster.

Resizer_16025005492790.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I'm still ecstatic and spent all my stamina on Fukyouwaon.
    I've been wishing for it since the Half Anniversary.
    I am so glad they heard our voices.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Osushioshi

Osushioshi Kenkyuusei

Fukyouwaon is genuinely a fun song to play. The "boku wa iyada" part is so. freaking. awesome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

The only bad news is with the recent update they've removed the chance of getting the graduated members's cards :(

18. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was thinking not too long ago that Fukyouwaon and Kuroi Hitsuji were the last singles that still weren't in the game. Happy to see Fukyouwaon get its representation. It's too bad we'll probably never see Kuroi at this point unless the devs surprise us and create an "Online Live" series from Keya and Hinata's concerts.

Time to grind a few gems to grab some of those Precious collection photos.

19. chialuuuu

chialuuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina
    Fukyouwaon (And just Criware games in general) is too much for my phone lol. It keeps crashing every time I try to play it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    that moment when I almost shouted "boku wa iya da!!" after I saw Fukyouwaon MASTER mode lv.

EDIT: that long note hold at the ending might break your full combo streak if you lose your grip on each finger/thumb.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    • Creative Creative x 1