1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I realized this morning I didn't use any boosters on the event and when I checked I got 2k+, good thing I manged to use them before MYR ended.
    I hope the game has something great for us for the 2nd half of the 2nd Anniv. event.

2. langsikretoooo

Azato Kawaii is now added and I gotta say for a slow song at lvl 23 this is one freaking hard song to FC.

3. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    FC'd it in 1st attempt. It's much easier to FC if you set your note speed around 70-80 (my setting is at 78).

BTW, any ideas which songs should we expect to be released for Sakurazaka side? Still hoping for Blue Moon Kiss.

4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Japanese fans think it's Blue Moon Kiss and Plastic Regret.

5. langsikretoooo

Finally FC'd it after 12th try, phew.

I also want it to be Blue Moon Kiss and either of Pastic Regret or Buddies. As for the other two from Hinata, it'd be good if it's Sonna Koto Nai yo, Doremi, KonSuki or Seishun no Uma, or even Dakishimeteyaru. Doremi is a high possibilty since they're being emotional during that one.

Edit: Blue Moon Kiss(Blue) was added today and the other Sakura song is Plastic Regret(Red).
    For Hinata it's Kitaishiteinai Jibun and Seishun no Uma.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  6. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    so BMK is a lv.21 in Master Mode but it's a freaking 3:35 minute song. For me, long and slow tempo songs are not my forte so I'm gonna have a hard time trying to FC master mode.

7. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Is it me or the does the game freeze randomly on you guys as well? Like in the middle of a multi live (or live) jeeeez!

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

8. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I’ve never had that happen. The only issue I ever encounter is the app closing when I try to open it. Sometimes it happens a few times in a row. Never had anything happen mid-song though.

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I haven't had the game freeze, just the video while a song is going, but it's a rare occurrence for that.

10. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    It happens back when I'm still using my old phone (J7 Pro) and haven't had any game freeze when using Nova 2 Lite.

BTW, they just added a shorter version of Kitaishitenai Jibun.

• Like Like x 1
  11. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    I see i see thanks for the inputs..

Im using A50. I was on a 500 something combo streak when my game froze. the music continues tho. when the notes started moving again the screen was blinking red lol. the game calls for a new phone i guess. Or maybe because ive got too many things installed here. Ufufufufufu

I cant fc the hinata song btw. I couldnt fugure if it was slow or fast or inconsistent or maybe im just not familiar with the song yet hahaha. Either way. Been playing for 3months but im still enjoying it. Cheers.

12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    one more thing is get rid of your phone's notifications (pop-up and vibrate) before starting the game. that's a major recipe for unintentional combo breaks

13. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    For those of you playing the Multilives, does it seem like if one person picks a song and the other three go random, the song that was chosen ends up being the song played? That's been my observation.

14. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I already noticed that during the multi-live trial event. I haven't tried to go random because I don't wanna end up playing the most difficult song to FC.

15. langsikretoooo

Possibility of that song to be chosen is extremely high but it happened to me a few times that a random select was chosen over a selcted song.

Btw, how do you guys find Plastic Regret? For me, this is my kind of difficulty, not too fast not too slow. It's fun to play that the song already made it to my Set List.

16. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    kinda agree with that. l had to be careful with those zigzag flicks until I FC it.

17. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Having a good time with it too☺

18. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Does anyone tried to use Sign Pen Item on SSR cards that came as reward from event point milestone or ranking?

19. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I have. Did you have a question about it?

20. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    l'm just wondering if it works on reward SSR cards. I only have 1 Mikuni SSR card from Retro Event and I've been grinding her in Spotlight Live for sometime.