1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Now Hinatazaka46 to Fushigina Toshoshitsu allowed self to Restart, but Uni's On Air (UniAir) is still just crash (without ANY error messages)? How many times i should re download it, EVEN it working past? Or are these going work in Japan ONLY?
    hmm... are FAQ´s help now / Or ... just try again? Or check my phone??

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2021
  2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I haven't tried with reward SSRs, just older ones so I'm not sure.

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

, Uni's On Air (UniAir) was worked in that phone (before? ) ) Just loading and then closed, even at 100%? )(without ANY message)... Not at Memmory Which are more than need...

Already many download-install-uninstall-download ...

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  4. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    1. did you update the game first?
    2. If you updated it but still getting some game crashes, maybe you need a new phone.

5. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Decided to do Matsuri's Birthday draw since I had the gems to spare, her Birthday SSR also gives the +50% Spotlight bonus.

6. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Can confirm. I get the game crashing at launch fairly regularly and I certainly need a new phone.

• Like Like x 1
  7. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    thanks for the confirmation. TBH, I had enough trying to help but no offense, his english is abysmal and hard to understand so I don't know how to assess it.

8. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I did 3 pulls in member select and got nothing again. Ever since I changed phone last month my luck has been at the bottom of a pit that it's getting to my nerves real good that it made me punched the wall in my room good thing the wall is fine but I don't think my hand is.

9. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I decided to do Yuipon's birthday draw and I thought that the Birthday SSR was only supposed to happen after the 3rd time you pulled, but somehow I got hers on my first. In fact, I got her card twice that draw.

10. langsikretoooo

Spotlight Season 1 results is out. One of the awards is a specific member ticket that can be used in gacha but I can't seem to find the option to use them. Am i missing something?

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why not just restart phone? Much cheap and easier? (erf, with update of course...)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    it might work but those bugs and game crashes could happened again. and please enough with your sad emoticon trying to look pitiful with your bad english grammar and sentence structure and stop wasting my time trying to comprehend what the heck are you saying.

p.s. didn't you read the s48 rules? those ratings are fun only so if don't like getting dislikes/disagree remarks, DEAL WITH IT. *sorry mods, this guy is really getting into my nerves

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
  13. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    You can use those tickets if the latest gacha allows you to use Spotlight Chance drop for a member you've grinded in Spotlight Live so far. Although, it's still not guaranteed to get your SSR card. I tried it and I only got a Rena~ R card.

Buddies is somehow a fast paced song at lv.22 Master. I have to adjust my note speed slightly then I was able to FC it after 2 attempts.

14. langsikretoooo

I don't like what they did to Spotlight Season 2. You can only choose to 2 members per group to participate, I'm lost who to choose as the other one on Hinata.
    I used 3 tickets and only got R cards, I'm thinking maybe the right strategy is to save those tickets and use them in bulk + the spotlight drop chance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Buddies Gacha should be called "Baddies" because of bad (or worst) SSR drop chance and even the Spotlight Chance won't give you any luck. I don't think my post-event luck will work if I regained my wasted gems then pulling for Rena Buddies SSR

16. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I got one SSR from the Buddies Vol1 draw, and it was Ten, but for Sekai ni wa.

17. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    With Spotlight Chance drop or not? I already have 2.00 on Rena but can't get any good pulls. I don't wanna see the game's twitter and I might lose my nerves again with those JP whales flexing their Buddies/AsaKawaii SSR pulls

18. langsikretoooo

I usually don't use the spotlight drop chance with Sakura because the selected member's chance only goes up slightly higher while the others' drops really low, only making getting something way harder that it already is.

Aside from the member tickets I only did one pull, only on AzaKawa vol. 1 got nothing and that's it. I'm saving gems for Akanen's bday gacha just before she graduates.
    Huge agree to that.

19. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Not with Ten. Matsuri's my Sakurazaka representative for Spotlight Chance.

EDIT: Got the draw ticket from the event, I got Inori Futari Saison and Ozono Nobody's Fault.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  20. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i forgot about that. I got 3-4 purple SSR cards.