1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    Thank you but I don't understand so much the process. So, I give up...

2. GianniDiCuneo

GianniDiCuneo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui
    I had your same problem. But I solved it.
    1. Download TunnelBear.
    2. Create a free account. (You only need a email. Your email or use a tempmail).
    3. Select Japan.
    4. Go to the google play store and download the game.
    [sorry for my bad English]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    It doesn't works :( Definitely, I have bad luck.

4. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    pulled another gacha again (thanks to tenchan and hamagishi's birthday login)
    i got a miichan SSR.

if a certain member replied with a stamp, there's a chance of getting a SSR photo.

Screenshot_20190928-082033.jpg

5. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    How to get more cards ?

6. ajonatan

ajonatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Anhbody knows how to unlock this songs??
    I can't read japanese so I'm stuck
    Thanks in advance[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  7. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    clear the panel missions to unlock those songs. tap the shoshinsha mark (left side) to check those missions.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

Man.. i really hope there will be english version in the future so i can completely understand the drama story

9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Got nao and miku today!

Attached Files:

10. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

Thanks for clearing my doubts. I expected to be bad since I never played a rhythm game before, but I wasn’t expecting to be that bad lol
    I think I’m gonna give it up, I just don’t have enough time to try to improve :(

11. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Only a few days in and I've managed to do almost a dozen gacha pulls (plus I'm halfway through getting all the SaiMajo cards)! Here's my advice for farming gems:
    1. Complete the songs- This one is pretty obvious, but play all the songs and try to full combo all of them! You get 40 gems for full combo on pro mode (Master is too hard for me :p)
    2. Work on the "Producer Roadmap" missions- This is the pink button on the Library page. You have to meet a certain score goal on the assigned songs and could easily gain a few hundred gems from this.
    3. Complete missions- another rather obvious task, but in case you may not understand what the mission wants you to do, click the "詳細" button next to the mission and it will take you to the page in which you have to complete the mission.
      ALSO: Until October 23rd, there is a Release Special Mission on the last tab of the mission page that gives you a special gacha ticket for completing certain songs 3 times (again, if you're not sure what songs you have to complete, click "詳細" next to the mission). I got a few SSRs from this gacha so definitely don't ignore this one!
    4. Complete the Dramas- For every drama scene you complete, you get 25 gems and 5 Key Pieces! Easy way to get gems without using up any stamina.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    same here, master mode is way too difficult for me. so far i only FC'd saimajo and kataru nara pro mode.

13. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    How is everyone so lucky? I did 10 gacha pulls for 6 times or so and i only got 3 ssr (akanen, koike, mao)
    And this game is definitely tough. So far, i can only play master songs up to difficulty 21. Might be because swipe notes are my enemy and i always mess them up. Only got full combo at one or two songs because swipe notes just...freaks me out.
    Btw, does having friends in game have any benefits?

14. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I don't think so, I've added a few people and haven't gotten any benefits from it yet. Maybe they will have something to do with the "ON AIR" mode? Since that doesn't seem to be active as of right now.

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i have done 6 pull, and got 6 SSR.
    For 3% SSR droprate, i think i tend to the average.

Probably there will be special event to get free SSR, so don't focus too much on getting them. The best we can do for the moment is to learn by heart difficult pattern on Master mode. (learning pattern helps you a lot)

I'm adding extra info from twitter's :
    [​IMG]

here you can see the average % probability to get an SSR. If you done 6 pull, you are near 100% to get an SSR, and you can hope on an average of 3.6 SSR. In my case i had 6 SSR, which mean i should be satisfied being on the upper side of probability

[​IMG]

Here you can see the average amount of XP and Lesson point you get from doing a song. If you want to maximize your output, it's better to get an A on master. Obviously not an easy feat, so second best is getting A from Pro, which is doable with a strong team. You only need to be patient and build power level and eventually you will get there.

Something to know about, there's few items on the members lobby that helps your team build power level : the spotlight, the desk, the shoesroom. Especially the desk where you can buy food for members and get xp and kizuna points. I recommend to save up money in order to upgrade them as much as possible.

Starter bundle is giving you lot of items and paid gems for 1500 yen, but i would recommend to not spend right now and wait for special anniversary package or special event to seek better value.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Is the only way to raise a member's affection by buying their specific items in the shop? It's the last mission to unlock W-Keya and I bought an item but now I can't buy it anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  17. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Well, I mentioned earlier how i only got 3 ssr after 6 10 pulls.
    I got three more ssr in a 10 pull just now. Nibu, Manafi, and Kosakana. Now my red team is very strong. My yellow team on the other hand, only has like 3 sr...

18. skiesstraydog

skiesstraydog Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Shiori
    done 5 time gacha
    No ssr for me

19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've done four pulls so far and two SSRs total. I got Kyonko and Habu.

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I've done 3 10 pulls (2 keyaki 1 hinata) and I've only gotten two SSR's, Ozeki and Nao. I have gotten quite a few SR's but they're not enough to get an A grade unless they're all fully maxed out.

Don't give up! I think most people who are keyaki fans and are playing this game are already familiar with some sort of rhythm game be it love live, idol master, tsukipro etc. It took me ages to finally get the hang of love live (my first rhythm game) and honestly uniair i think is harder, but you do get better. It helps when you really enjoy the songs too so keep at it! :flower:

• Like Like x 1