1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    IDK why but I keep getting Chukemon cards these past days? I got Chukemon Nobody from daily free gacha and KazeFuka from Christmas Gacha

2. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Do you guys play this event's Multi?
    I've been wondering about this, but don't you find it weird that other users can select song from HinaKuri 2020 in Multi even before it was unlocked?
    And here I thought that after the maintenance the Yakusoku no Tamago 2020 will be unlocked, but nothing again.

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I have, but the people I've played with hadn't been choosing any of the HinaKuri 2020 songs.

4. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I was also expecting that song to be released though, but in the end they gave us an auto-clear in special mission. As for the Multi Live mode, I just play it for event mission clearing and it's too annoying when it takes too long to assemble players in rooms specially in specific song color live and one of your team mate gets disconnected during song selection phase.

5. langsikretoooo

Today I played again with someone who chose Yakusoku no Tamago 2020 so I thought maybe they'll add it but insted they add Kawa wa Nagareru, and weird that it's not included in event play.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  6. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    maybe that KawaNagare is for the next event or something. As long as lv.22 songs are fine for me but I hate 3min+ songs.

edit: i'm talking about KawaNagare's song length. I haven't tried YakuTamago 2020 yet.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
  7. langsikretoooo

Anybody here tried the new Steps? I'm wondering if I can still switch to different tower after selecting one.

8. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I just started playing the Steps, I haven't seen anything on the screen that would indicate that you can switch, though.

9. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Are we still having that 40th floor in high tower level in STEPS or it will be higher and tougher to clear?

10. langsikretoooo

I also asked on twitter, someone said we can't.
    Is the High tower that difficult? It is recommended for SS+1 and I'm S+5 so I tried doing sims first on regular live if I can clear the point/formation/card conditions required.

High tower does have the 40th floor, see the floors on this button.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
  11. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Probably we should clear a tower first before choosing another one. And, I have a bad feeling that High Tower will have those floors that you can only play in Master mode only.

12. langsikretoooo

I checked it, 21st flr onwards can be played only with pro mode and above.

• Like Like x 1
  13. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I was playing some initial floors in news STEPS and I noticed that clearing and FC'ing a song from STEPS doesn't count in Daily and Weekly Missions.

edit: It was my wrong move to choose the low tower. If you cleared it, that's it. Ended up getting minimal rewards.

I don't know if those checkpoint floors was implemented in the previous STEPS events. Will definitely go to high tower next time

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  14. langsikretoooo

High tower is very similar to old steps, just this time it requires higher scores than last time. Also, this time you can do 4 retry: 1x free and 3x 50 gems.

15. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Is it the 3 million score + 95% perfect notes? I don't know if I can pull off a 3m score in Pro mode.

16. langsikretoooo

Scoring 3m with pro mode really is hard it needs to be done in master mode, what I'm concerned about is that 95% perfect specially with these 3min songs.
    I don't know why they did this this time but 31st flr is still locked and opens tomorrow.

Attached Files:

17. langsikretoooo

For the longest time that I can't bring myself to uncheck Techi from the gacha in hope that I can still get her Noir card, then here comes this special gacha and special ticket. Reaaaally thankful.

18. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Had to ignore the NY '22 Gacha for now and pulled for Renaa Birthday Card and I got Renaa Nobody's Fault. Somehow, that was my lucky pull for 2022 and Imma just keep grinding for her in MYR event

19. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've forgotten to do the daily free Gacha on occasion, so I've missed out on some chances on being disappointed from not getting any SSRs, although I did get Hono Nobody's Fault today.

20. langsikretoooo

I just saw the announcement today.
    If my understanding is correct they're gonna take down.
    - Accounts selling using real money
    - False accounts who uses the app

Do you think accounts created with QooApp will be safe? I'm really worried right now.