1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think QooApp should be okay? Just in case, I'm going to start taking screen shots all my pictures.

2. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

What a surprise addition of Microscope from Backs Live.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Sore ga Ai nano ne is not my average song to clear. It's too fast and I could barely FC it PRO mode (thanks to those parallel long hold notes with left flick ending.) Anyone here expecting for BAN or Guuzen no Kotae to be added soon?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'd say Guuzen no Kotae first then BAN, after they've created an intro graphic for it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. langsikretoooo

Even on twitter many are finding the song hard even at pro level.

6. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    It's an impromptu PRO+ song imo. It's definitely one of thoses song that I would not try to FC again. I hope they don't make BAN too hard to FC even in Pro Mode.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  7. langsikretoooo

Now that you mention it, BAN is a pretty speedy song so let's expect another challenging song if it's as long as Nobody's fault it could go lv. 24.
    But for now we have Pe-chan's center song Kimi to Boku to Sentakumono.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  8. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I think false accounts are somekind of a multiple account for securing an entry for signed presents from MYR events. I don't think re-roll accounts count as false account.

I've only downloaded the game via Qooapp once but for some reasons, it can be updated via playstore without vpn use.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. langsikretoooo

I hope we get more songs from the Backs Live in the upcoming Re-live event like Akanen center Omotta yori Sabishikunai.

10. langsikretoooo

Earlier today I FC'ed Suki to Iu Koto wa and after playing some event songs I FC'ed Fukyouwaon. I'm glad I FC'ed another two Lv. 24 but then I noticed I forgot to switch and used my blue front on Fukyouwaon. Sigh.

• Like Like x 2
  11. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    STEPS event again but this time I went high tower. Probably will give upon reaching 35th floor.

12. langsikretoooo

Addition of BAN and Kimi Shika Katan was hinted on the Creators Team's letter.
    I hope it's a Re-Live of W-Keyaki Fes, would be perfect for 2.5 anniversary event.

• Like Like x 1
  13. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    no luck on BAN gacha pull. I'm saving my last 2 Rena Tickets. BTW I'm still feeling lazy clearing STEPs

14. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I cleared Steps on Medium, not sure if I'll give Hard a try the next time the event rolls around.

15. langsikretoooo

I've done simulations with my remaining available cards and I've never once reached the required 3m for YakuTama 2020 in High 40th floor, always just around 2.9m. Guess I have to wait until the deadline hoping maybe I can get cards that's gonna help me.
    Btw, I reached my highest ranking ever in SetList ranking with Platinum 13k.
    And about the new gachas, no luck again. That's it for me just one 10x draw, I'm saving gems there might be special cards on 2.5 anniv.

16. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Seeing that 3M is score to beat for High Steps, I don't think I'll be doing that one the next time. I think my highest score currently is around 2.4M. Might be time to focus on leveling up my SSR cards.

EDIT: I decided to do 1 10-draw each for Ban and Kimi Shika and I got an Aoi SSR. Hinata side showed me seven gold cards but zero SSRs out of it.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  17. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    About that 3m score, with my current SSR stats, I don't think that I can pull it off even in pro. Most of my maxed green SSR/SSR+ are combo support,combo bonus, and life support skill type and my remaining score bonus type cards are not fully upgraded.

EDIT: Just gave up steps and started the new event. 30th floor and onward will literally force you to play master mode

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  18. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I recently joined a discord server with Uni's on Air channel. Someone proved that 3m score in Pro is possible. It really depends on how you set your unit for that floor.

see spoilers credits to the owner of the screenshot from discord

Screenshot_20220201-185734.jpg
    Screenshot_20220201-190132.jpg
    Screenshot_20220201-190135.jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  19. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I have something to aim for now, except in the screenshot, I've only got Miipan. I'll have to check my other member's skills and put something together.

20. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I forgot that center skill is the key. I always focused on score bonus unit build and didn't pay attention to the SSR/SSR+ card's center skills