1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

It happened to me again, this time it was Akanen focus of Sekai. Perhaps it's some bug but happy to know there will be more focus cam

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Finished 145k to get koike. I changed my mind when i used my 800% boost. I was closer than i thought and gave it a try. As expected, the fight around 10kth place is horrible and i'm not going to dive in this pit. Being 12500th, i think i'm safe for the 20 000th milestone and get 1k gems.

Something that is grinding my gears, is the AP refresh. Every 3 minutes is madness. You get 20 AP every hour! While on other games, you have a much bigger AP pool and don't actually have to spend all the time on your phone. I usually spend all my AP 2 times in a day in my main game (Final fantasy Brave exvius). On Uni's on air, i probably should reconnect 4-5 times a day to use the AP efficiently. But people don't have this kind of free time.

I think my biggest rage in the game is my own phone. It's a google nexus 5, released in 2012. It's very old and slow. because of that, there's a lot of lag when i play, and i miss arrows even though i did the pattern accurately. And because of that, i miss the S rank, which make a HUGE difference. Probably 30% upgrade on event point. I can even miss notes in Pro mode, what a joke....

My recommandation for Uni's on air developper :
    - Extend the time of the event
    - make the event currency available to buy (the glowstick)
    - Upgrade AP pool to not make player be zombie

If event are still so grindy, i will get fed of the game in ludicrious speed. I was never good at Otoge anyway.

3. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    had to give up this event. didn't get koike SSR and i lose my timing when playing master mode continuously. i'm around 20k rank now (thanks to those late grinders).

i can't maximize my game time and i only take a break when charging my phone (i have a thought of grinding while charging but i can't risk my phone battery).

i'll just aim for the gem reward for now.

4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

My poor heart was beating as fast as a mouse in the last 30 minutes of that event!

Right before I performed my last song, I was ranked at around 9,000 or something? Crossing my fingers that I kept my rank, I made so many careless mistakes while playing at the end, if I don't make it in I'll be really sad >_>

And of course, right after the event, I decide to roll my Focus Live Gacha for the SEVENTH time with ZERO Focus Live members up until that point and guess who I finally ended up getting...

Very bittersweet cause on one hand, I was trying to roll for Techi/Suzumon like a madwoman for the past few days. On the other... REALLY? RIGHT AFTER THE EVENT?? I COULD HAVE USED THAT 10% INCREASE BONUS

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I literally acted as a zombie yesterday, luckily still got refill ap item so dont have to use my gems, but this event period is insane. Luckily I got my team strong enough for S-rank saimajo, but i loss count after the 100th time playing it, leaped from 55k to 145k. The fight around 10k is too intense I gave up and ended up at 165k.

Beside extent the period, I think faster or having some other reward for the boost may help a lots. The gain is quite slow and it require at least 75 to earn boost. And lightstick should be given more, require 50 while you can earn max 14 for master is too much

6. Kamioshimona

Kamioshimona Kenkyuusei

Tell me guys how can i clear this mission thanks in advance :)

Attached Files:

7. heatsignature

Score over 400,000 in an "All" type song

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kamioshimona

Kamioshimona Kenkyuusei

You mean the normal, pro, master and live?

9. heatsignature

Not quite! Each song has an type/attribute to which it grants bonuses of the corresponding card. So for example, Futari Saison is a red-type song, so playing red member cards would give you a bonus. For the "All" songs every member card, regardless of type, will get a bonus. You could see what type each song is based on the color/letter of the guitar pick on the bottom left corner of the song title. The "All" songs are the rainbow ones with the "A" in the middle. Difficulty doesn't matter in that particular quest.

From the top of my head, SaiMajo Arena Tour performance is an "All" attribute song, but there are 5 in total if i remember correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

One song from Silent Majority single... oh, it was just IT?
    Are any hint get continue that map, now it say that i have get one song at 300 000 pt...

not full deck any these... that what i use is mix... without something green :( ...
    are is best use 5 thinks at one hand or just one at hand?

11. heatsignature

Not sure if I'm understanding your reply completely, but only the SaiMajo song is "All" attribute. Yamanote-sen is Green and Shibuyagawa is Yellow for example.

For the "All" attribute songs, you could used a mixed attribute deck and you'd still get the 30% bonus. Equip your best cards for those. For the songs with specific attributes, I recommend mostly using the cards that match that attribute.

• Like Like x 1
  12. heatsignature

Got my event rewards... so relieved that I made the cut!

I agree with gocchisama and Hunter that the event was brutal. I just looked at how many times I played Master mode Shibuyagawa since the beginning of the event, and it's a whopping 157 times. On one hand, not sure if I would have been able to make the cut if the event wasn't so dependent on grinding since I'm F2P, but on the other hand, the rate of stamina refresh was insane. My Sunday was like 50% zombie playing Yuichanzu lol, I don't know if i would be able to do that again.

• Like Like x 4
  13. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i just got kanemura SSR from free gacha. still no luck for naako SSR though. this will make my yellow unit stronger

Screenshot_20191008-095049.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

What if it only low rarity/low level ones? I have already trying about some days get good green card... or i do green deck same what i do purple, i put it my ace card... (I have only 4 purples... )
    L72 SSR blue...
    i have 31 cards, so only 4 purple is just bad lucky... at my lucky my 2. SSr card is area 40....
    Well...
    How good "hands" you have?
    Still not get how these ones get over 2.000.000 pt that event that time. Some ones are good fingers...

15. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    about average i think. i lose my pace when my hands are getting tired. and about the gacha, i still believe in this "oshimen in gacha = less chance of getting it" thingy. well it keeps happening to me even in keyakise.

16. heatsignature

So if you're unsure on what cards to put on each team, I recommend doing the following:
    1. Go to the Member page and click "Front Members"
    2. Go to "Recommended Formation"
    3. Make a team for each type selection. An "All" team, "Red" team, etc.
    Photos for which buttons to choose below
    Also make sure to level up your cards in the "Lv レッスン" window (you could see it in the first screenshot) and the "才能開花" tab. The latter actually helps with increasing your score a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Anyone know how to get 100% for a card? my card reach 98% but dont know how to unlock the last one, and also how top player get lv100 card

18. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

I think you need to compete all the bottom row menu on member page, level lesson, skill lesson, and one in the left side (idk how to read it)

19. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    try changing the note timing speed in live settings. usually i set the timing around -2 to -5. i usually FC some songs with that timing speed then play it again at default settings. just keep practicing until you improve your timing.

• Like Like x 1
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Did you guys roll for the 2ki/Hinano SSRs? I didn't bother with Hinano (probability of getting her is too low) but I rolled twice for Keyaki and got Riko and Inoue. Not who I wanted but I'm always happy to get SSRs.