Mogi Shinobu (Mogichan) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yup it just gone viral. We better jump in the bandwagon and introduce the "girl in the right" xD

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I hope the viral video means rank placing for her!

3. popoon

popoon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Welcome to everyone joining Mogi's thread ! Anyway here's some news about Mogi recently...

Mogi managed to win the Young Magazine Gravure Contest !
    Mogi ranked 1st and earned 3065 votes, with Mutou Tomu on 2nd place with 2909 votes and Anai Chihiro on 3rd place with 2837 votes. Now that Mogi managed to win the contest, let's wait for the solo gravure of Mogi to comes out !
    Here's the picture of the Top 3 :
    [​IMG]

And for the Kankou Taishi, Here are the link for the pictures that Mogi, Riorin, and the Programme Camera took during the Kankou Taishi. And also there's currently a competition on AKB Kankou Taishi website where you vote for your favorite pair of tour ambassador, the pair that managed to get the most votes will have another recording. Mogi and Riorin managed to ranked 3rd on the midway result, and since Mogi wants to rank first and go to another filming trip with Riorin again to make memories together before being separated in a different team, let's vote for Mogi and Riorin ! 1 browser (PC,Mobile) can only vote once, so borrow other people's browser if you can to vote for Mogi !
    And here's how to vote for Mogi and Riorin:
    1. Open the link "http://otn.fujitv.co.jp/akbkankoutaishi/vote/index2.html" and click the "投票する" button or the red button on the bottom of the page
    2. Fill in the form :
      • あなたが「AKB観光大使大賞」に選ぶ回 (Select the last option :【#24 徳島市】茂木忍・大川莉央)
      • 氏名 (Name, you could fill this with name in English or Japanese)
      • 年齢 (Age)
      • 性別 (Gender, 男性 for male and 女性 for female)
      • 郵便番号 (Japanese Postal Code, in this case you could just insert 100-0006)
      • 住 所 (Address, after you insert the Postal Code, click the button beside Postal Code form and it will fill the address form by itself)
      • 電話番号 (Japanese Telephone Number, in this case insert 03XXXXXXXX, fill the "X" with any number you like)
      • メールアドレス (Mail Address)
    3. Click the "同意して送信する" button or the pink button on the bottom of the page, and you're done!

4. Mogi48

Mogi48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Oh wow, Thanks for the Mogi news updates popoon.

:1st:
    That's so awesome that Mogi ranked first in the contest. I am definitely going to try to get a hold of that issue, she looks great on the cover:inlove:.

Also thanks for posting voting instructions, I am definitely going to be voting for Mogi and Riorin. Would love to see them do another episode.

5. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    SSK video translation:

Hi! "Anata no Heart Mogi-mogi" I'm Mogi Shinobu, known as Mogi-chan, from AKB48 Team K.
    For this year's SSK, out of everything I'm doing, I put the most thought into my poster.
    You see, lately, I've had a lot of different job opportunities, whether it's dancing or wearing cute clothes while singing cute songs.
    So with the 1 poster, I thought it'd be twice as nice to show my full range, so people could see me as a dancer or me being cute.
    That's what I had in mind for my poster, so I hope you check it out.

Now, this year I applied for the SSK because last year my name was called during Early Results, but in the end unfortunately I didn't get called up to the stage. I really want to have my name called up on stage, so this year, I'll do my very best and I hope my name is called. I hope you'll support me. Thank you very much!

(This is a little bit rough cause she talks quickly and not always in neat, precise sentences. But it gets her message across.)

6. Mogi48

Mogi48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    :) Thank you so much for the translation. I think she has a great election poster, totally fits her styles.

I really hope she ranks this year as well, I definitely know I am going to be putting in some votes for her.

7. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Thank you @popoon for the voting guide !!! ・゜・(つД`)・゜・

I'll spread this around like crazy !! ι(`ロ´)ノ

Welcome everyone ! \(^o^)/

8. hobolic

hobolic Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Was going to split my votes between Mogi and Renacchi, but am considering giving Mogi all my 31 votes.

Please join me and vote for Mogi to get her on stage on June 6th!

9. Mogi48

Mogi48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    :) Wow this is a great Prelim ranking for Mogi. Hopefully when it gets to final results she is still in there. I already put in a few votes but I might try to get some more so hopefully it can help out and she can get on the stage.

10. hundredpower

hundredpower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    already gave all my votes on mogi :mail:

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

I dont know much about Mogi-chan but her catchphrase is easy to remember. The Danso segment from AKBingo definitely growing on me and going to drop 2 votes for Mogi-chan for this SSK. Best of Luck.

I was reading this wiki page about Kenkyusei and Mogi-chan failed the 10th,11th and 12th gen audition and finally passed the 13th gen audition. Just want to say Mogi-chan's determination was impressive.

here is the wiki page in case anyone is interested

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKB48のオーディション

12. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Voted for Mogi (v^-^)v

Wow o_o there's quite a lot of members failed at least once before accepted.
    A lot of them turned out into a prominent member too o_o (Yukirin,Yuihan,Naachan,Miki)
    Kayoyon 4 times o_o
    Souda Sarina has been taking it since the 3rd audition until the 5th o_o
    Hoshino Manami took the 12th and 13th audition o_o
    One of Denpa Gumi took the 1st audition o_o
    Moe, Saho, and Mogi took 3 same auditions consecutively o_o

Interesting.. o_o

Kindergarten Mogi
    [​IMG]

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Sae failed the 1st audition and almost failed the 2nd too. Don't forget that Takamina is accepted just because 4/8 and her height 148

Dammit Mogi, so cute!

14. hobolic

hobolic Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
  15. popoon

popoon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Mogi ranked 57th in the Sousenkyou with 16,867 votes! :1st:
    Mogi managed to rank quite high, even higher than several popular members so I guess we did quite a great job to get Mogi ranked !

Here's the picture of Mogi from AKB48 Mobile App !
    [​IMG]
    And here's Mogi's speech !
    本当にありがとうございます。

私はネガティブで自分に自信がないんですけど、ファンの方にもっと自信を持っていいんだよって言われてたのですが
    でも、具体的に自信を持てる結果を残せなかったのですが、

こうして皆さんのおかげで素敵な順位がいただけて、自信がついたので、これからも沢山の方のハートをもっぎもぎにしていきたいと思います。

よろしくお願いします!
    これからも元気に笑顔で茂木らしく頑張りたいと思います。

徳光:一番の茂木らしさって何なの?

んー、あんまりアイドルらしすぎない所ですね!
    握手会にきて頂ければ分かると思うので、握手会で待ってます。

Now all we need to wait is for the Kanko Taishi result to come out !
    Let's hope that Mogi and Riorin rank first so there'll be another recording for both of them !

Anyway @spacelion you did a great job to vote for Mogi and Riorin using the computers in the library ! Never mind about not knowing that it's 1 browser instead of 1 machine ! And also I only managed to get 10 votes for Mogi so sorry for being all talk too XD

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

congrats to Mogi-chan for ranking 57th place in sousenkyo and thanks to everyone who voted for Mogi-chan.

17. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Mogi's ranking was one of the highlights of the SSK :^O^: I can only wish it will translate to a bigger presence in new Team K!

18. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  19. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Sorry to disturb, i want to know Mogi. What is her talents and her personnality please. I notice her since the beginning but i don't really like team 4 . Now in team K i'm oblige to know this beauty.

20. ajonatan

ajonatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    AKB48 140216 M42 LOD 1800 (Mogi Shinobu BD)
    do somebody here has this file?
    can help me seed in the H!O i'm stuck at 80%
    thanks before