1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Momoiro Clover Z

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Jasey, Nov 18, 2009.

1. an idle fish

an idle fish Kenkyuusei

Re: Momoiro Clover

Somebody needs to help Akari with her make-up. I love her, but this is the second time her makeup has made me go "what?" Although you can only see her in one shot from the 15 second preview, maybe it looks better in the rest of the PV... >_>

I already preordered the special type A but now I'm considering getting C too for the PV.. (not that I have the money ;) ) I don't suppose anybody else in this thread is in Japan right now/coming within the next month? Momoiro Clover is touring right now :3

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

^ I am. I just hope it is as easy to get into their events as it was for the last single.

3. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I first heard about this group when [Momoiro Punch] was released but I really didn't follow them. Then I heard [Ikuzee! Kato Shoujo] and I was hooked. That's still my fav song! I really like [Pinky Jones] and can't wait for the release.

As for [Kimi to Sekai], I like the song, I just don't like the PV. To me, the image does not fit MomoKuro at all. It's great to see them out of the sailor suits/kimono's but I think it is not their style.

They have are a great group with fun personalities and I'm happy to see them getting more popular.

Kay

4. an idle fish

an idle fish Kenkyuusei

I wasn't able to go to their previous events but I went at the beginning of the month for this single and it was really easy. All I had to do was pre-order the regular single and I drew a number out of a box that said when I could go into the theater. :D

5. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Excellent! That was exactly how they worked it in the Spring! Hopefully they will be giving away prizes like last time! That is how I got my 2-shots and autographs.

6. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Went to release event at Ishimaru tonight (11/9). Awesome show!!! Admission was buying a regular version of the CD. Once we were in, for every ltd. version you bought you got handed the cd and a handshake from the girl of your choice...

I bought all three versions, and recieved my CDs and bonus photos from Momoka, Shiori and Akari. I was hoping they would remember me from the 1st major single release events, but I don't think they did. :( But it was still a lot of fun. I am thinking of going back on Friday. I really want to meet Ayaka again! I wanted to go to her, but like last time I saw Akari all by herself with nobody in front of her and felt badly. And I ended up having the best interaction with her too!

7. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Waa~ You're so lucky you got to meet the girls. I really love this group and wish them the best~

Kay

8. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

Welp, the full PV for Kimi to Sekai's been released.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eUDPtoCpok[/yt]

Alright, well, I feel like that was just too much. Maybe if they like... sang and danced and then did the whole staring-into-your-eyes-and-licking-ice-cream thing? I just feel like it's too much. Fanservice for the sake of it. I really love the song, though!
    That being said... A-Akari. Even with too much makeup on, you're still super gorgeous... <3

9. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

^ Yeah I was like "lol this is boring" @ the PV.

10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

I really like the song too...and the PV. I also watched the Coco~Natsu PV, and there is one particular scene near the end.....errr.

Maybe my mind is totally in the gutter, but you could almost slap a NSFW on it. I won't say anymore. [sealed]

11. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

What a terrible PV. It makes me really upset to see MomoKuro in this type of PV. This is ~not~ the group's style and it does not suit them at all. The PV wasn't even sexy it was just boring. I would have preferred to see some type of dance instead of just watching the girls eat ice cream the whole time. I'm praying that their record company never does anything like this again, because it's not fitting of the group at all. The song, however, is fantastic and the girls all sound wonderful. I just hate the PV...

Kay

12. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

That was like the B-side, not the main PV

13. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Hmm.....

In regards to the PV all I can say is I love the song, and I love the outfits (Kanako looks amazing).

That being said I would've love to see them dance in those outfits. The dance for Kimi to Sekai isn't all that bad and it would've been amazing to see a combination like that.

As for the PV, while I didn't really have any problems with the whole ice cream aspect (or the "fanservice"), I will admit it got a bit tedious after a while.

If they had put in clips of dancing then my opinion of the PV would've been more favorable.

14. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I know but the fact that they even made it annoys me. I just don't see that type of style with MomoKuro...

Kay

15. an idle fish

an idle fish Kenkyuusei

Ah, I went the day before! Weird that the ticketing was different at my show. I got twoshot (with Akari [clap] ) for buying all three versions, and I had to buy a fourth single to get a handshake ticket which was a few seconds with everyone. Don't feel bad about them recognizing you, I went only a little over a month ago and I'm pretty sure only Akari and Momoka remembered me. You'd think they'd remember the blond girl [rofl]

As for the Kimi to Sekai PV, it could have been a LOT better if they'd at least added choreography shots. I don't think it's Momoclo's style but the song was good and everyone looked great. It wouldn't have been my favorite but it could have at least been interesting. Even if this were a group where this kind of fanservice was normal this would be a bad PV because they do NOTHING but eat ice cream while sitting on motorcycles and standing behind a fence for 3+ minutes. I kept waiting for something to happen and then it ended.

16. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

pinky jones debuted at 6 today :D

Not bad girls! Not quite the number 1 from last time but this was a much harder week xD

They beat Berryz Koubou's first day sales, too, apparently.

17. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Awww. I am guessing they didnt do 2-shots because it was the actual CD release day, so they were busy with that. I may try to run by there for tomorrow's (Friday) event. My schedule is tight, but maybe :)

18. an idle fish

an idle fish Kenkyuusei

Ah, that makes sense. I hope you find the time to go again!

19. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I honestly hope that theres girls stay at selling like 17k a single because I could actually have a chance to meet them XD

It is close to impossible to meet AKB and these girls seem more fun~

20. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff