Mori Kaho (Kahotaru) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 10, 2017.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

She had scheduled her SR at 21:30, but she didn't start it. Instead, she started it at 22:40 with Kokko. She didn't feel alright, so she called Kokko, and she came immediately, and when she felt okay enough she did the broadcast. It's really great knowing she already got such a good friend who would come at once if called.

2. Kyond

Kyond Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Didn't know the reason she call Kouko because she didn't feel alright. I was at a class so can't listen.

3. ET920

ET920 Member

Kahotaru finally managed to meet her oshi, Ogiyuka! Even under these circumstances they managed to meet and chat for a bit.

DCasWzZUwAgzcvG.jpg:orig.jpeg

They ended back to back in the SR senkyo, 10th and 11th. Kahotaru ranked again as the top STU48 member for SHOWROOM, even though she broadcast much less than the others in the senbatsu.

Screenshot from 2017-06-16 10-51-54.png

During her latest SHOWROOM, she mentioned that Ogiyuka went to her place calling "Kahotaru-chan! Kahotaru-chan!" LOL. She also mentioned Mion went to meet her, she was pretty surprised and didn't know why. We guessed it was because she was told she was like Rikachan (which Mion mentioned to Naachan) and wanted to confirm it herself. Also, she met with Satokaho, who wanted to take a pic with her (she has been talking about Kahotaru lately, mostly because they both share the same name, Kahotaru was pretty happy), and since Satokaho is always near Kohachan, Kahotaru also met the Snow White princess (Shirayuki Kahotaru). Kohachan also talked somewhat about Kahotaru, she learned about her mostly because of Kaho and me (my username has @teamKAHOTARU attached, and I'm often at the top of her stage).

She saw Rikachan at a distance, but as a junior she prefers not approaching to seniors unless they come talk to her.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  4. ET920

ET920 Member

2017-06-20 16.37.44.png

She managed to take another pic with Ogiyuka during Senkyo. Kept mentioning Ogiyuka is such a good girl. And she took one with Rikachan too ("Surprisingly she's such a good girl" she said, I loled, "When I asked if I could take a picture with her, she said, 'With me? Are you sure?'").

DCseTAjUMAErObh.jpg

By the way, we recently started distributing another Kahotaru avatar, this one is her holding her stuffed toy.

5. ET920

ET920 Member

Kahotaru finally showed some of the pics she took with other members. Here's with Kohachan (SKE48's Shirayuki Kohaku)
    Screenshot from 20170621-101304-48_MORI_KAHO.ts - 2.jpg

Kaho x Kaho: SKE48 Sato Kaho. Since they are both 19 and both are "Kaho", Satokaho created kind of a bond between them both which led her to go meet Kahotaru during the elections. Apparently Satokaho talked some to Kohachan too (they are both always together) so Kohachan also wanted to meet her, which explains the above pic.
    Screenshot from 20170621-101304-48_MORI_KAHO.ts - 3.jpg

And a few of the ones she took with Rikachan:

Screenshot from 20170621-101304-48_MORI_KAHO.ts - 4.jpg
    Screenshot from 20170621-101304-48_MORI_KAHO.ts - 5.jpg

"Rika is so cute!"
    Screenshot from 20170621-101304-48_MORI_KAHO.ts - 9.jpg

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Congrats Kahotaru on being on senbatsu!

7. ET920

ET920 Member

Kahotaru, congratulations on getting chosen! She has been having a hard time keeping up with the younger members, so it's nice she's still managing to be inside the top 16. Obviously I'd have preferred her to be at one side or ahead (she's so short she might not be seen at all during group takes), but the priority right now should be to rank in. At first glance she looked kind of regretful that she didn't rank higher, not because she expected that (she always mentions she's quite bad at dancing and singing) but because we fans wanted her to rank higher.

Screenshot from 20170708-065246-stu48_official.ts.png

Today's broadcast is at 22:30, we'll see what she says. I know she knows it's hard to join 48G (she tried 5 or 6 times before STU48), but I wonder if she knows how hard is to be chosen as senbatsu... mathematically, there are 14 slots for 31 members, which means a bit less than 50% of chances, but it's just not as simple...

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    For me she was locked for the Senbatsu, but as the time got closer I somehow got worried about her - though I don't really know why.

But I was worried for nothing. She's there. This makes me a happy Fan lol

9. ET920

ET920 Member

So different, yet so similar :awesome: Ranking 10th in the SR senkyo, Kahotaru along Harurun and Akari will be in the coupling song of the Type D version of the 49th single CD.

DETAcd_UMAARk0H.jpg:orig.jpeg Pc1oYjYM.jpg:large.jpeg

10. Kyond

Kyond Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I was really worried after seeing a japanese prediction that I usually follow didn't mention her for debut single. So glad she was choosen.

Congrats kahotaru~

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  12. ET920

ET920 Member

Wish so, but it's just the SR Senbatsu. Kahotaru showed the star-shaped multicolor pillow she was given for the PV, and she mentioned it was a cheerful, summer-like song, so I'm guessing it involves some kind of pillow fighting to emulate stars thrown by fans.

13. ET920

ET920 Member

The fan club boss made these for the members. Hopefully he gets to give all of them away.

DE03pbvUwAA_dwX.jpg:small.jpeg

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  15. ET920

ET920 Member

Today Kaho was talking with fans about the Janken news, and was dreaming about how she'd like to make a unit with the members she has been compared to. Fans threw names, and she liked it, so she was going to talk with them (Mion, Miorin, Rikachan, Yuria, etc) to get their permission to sign them up. Of course, it's a long shoot but she liked the idea. She wasn't sure if all of them were going to accept it, but was worth a shot.

16. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    Kahotaru @ Niji-iro Setorip

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Kahotaru admits that she has hella sweaty hands. And pitches it as a marketing strategy for people to come to her handshake. "Handshake with free moisturizing" and comments people might even get addicted from it loooooool

https://twitter.com/sisotumo/status/942113847762042880

bahahahaha no shame for sweaty hands! So proud XD

18. ET920

ET920 Member

The other day I was talking with someone else and told her that I think Kahotaru has been pretty lucky. Besides having been selected in every single STU48 has released so far (which I guess is more about the effort she puts in than luck--she usually ends her night SR broadcast between 23:15-24:00 and then goes back to their training auditorium to practice dancing til well past 1am, sometimes 2am), she also participated in the SR song which was released in one of the Senbatsu CD versions, and is probably going to participate in the Seijinshiki one, the coming of age group. There has been Coming of Age ceremonies in virtually every generation, but this is the first time they are releasing a song with those girls as a subgroup. In the same way there was a SR event last year but the winners just got a trophy, this time they got a song.

Of course, she hasn't been "Yumirin" lucky, but all things considered, I really like the first year as a member she's having. Also, I was kind of worried that some of her former SR followers would misbehave (many aren't idol followers, so they might do unexpected stuff that might make her uncomfortable, it happened a few times but fortunately nothing serious), especially in front of her or during concerts. Fortunately, it didn't happen.

Of course, I'd like mor opportunities for her, and maybe now that Imousu and Setobingo are starting she'll be able to exploit her funny side which she has mostly kept hidden to accommodate the idol-like image everyone expects from them, but I can't really complain about her first year.

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    True, I wonder what rank she gunna get in the AKBingo lucky girl ranking 2018 lol

20. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This thread is pretty dead...
    What has been Kahotaru up to lately? How is her STU popularity going?