1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Morisaki Saaya (Saachan)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by lionel90, May 16, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    morisaki-saaya-2022.jpg

Name:
    Morisaki Saaya (森崎 冴彩)
    Nickname: Saachan (さーちゃん)
    Birth: 2005/01/16
    Hobby: Playing with younger brother, listening to music, making miniature models, jazz dancing
    Skill: Belly dancing, massage, sewing, identifying high-end meat, shadow boxing
    Charm point: Voice

Joined HKT48 on 22/05/07 as 6th generation kenkyusei

2. Taisuke

Taisuke Kenkyuusei

Saa-chan is a stylish and a little bit funny girl. But she can dance very well.
    with Karenren.

Attached Files:

3. Taisuke

Taisuke Kenkyuusei

4. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Saw her at Ishimatsu Yuina's birthday yesterday and she is gorgeous ö__ö
    I lost track of the 6th generation and didn't know a single face except Yuina, but Saaya caught my eye right from the first song and every other song until the end. She also did Temodemo no Namida (I think it was live singing?) and it was so cool! Her facial expressions are wonderful, you never get tired of looking at her. I wish her a successful career on stage :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I agree, she's pretty! I don't know the HKT 6th gen very well yet because I didn't follow HKT a lot in the past year and I was a bit discouraged to learned so many new names at once ^^; but I saw some videos/pictures of them in the past months, and Saaya was one of the first members who got my attention (already when they were revealed), she looks good!

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Saachan singing "CHE.R.RY" by YUI!
    I think she said that she got to know and like this song thanks to her mom.
    She has a nice voice and she did well *-* and she looks pretty too ^^ <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Saachan's new profile picture!! <3

001.jpg

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Saaya was in one of the recent episodes of HKT's YouTube show "HKT48 no Fukuoka Satsuei Chuu", together with Eretan! This is a show where the girls go to different places in Fukuoka. This time, they both went to Shika island, to the visitor center. First, they went to rent bicyles, they rode it, went to a shrine, enjoyed the view of the sea, and in the end, they went to the visitor center, where they got to create a kaleidoscope. This was nice to watch! it was cute how they were greeting the people (foreigners, kids) while riding the bicycles ^^ and at some point since Eretan was too slow, Saaya passed her lol. Junior getting brave XD also, they had a quiz through the whole video, and Saaya did good! She managed to get good answers, and especially around the end. That man who was making the kaleidoscope with them was really surprised when she found the answer, their reactions were kinda funny lol. so Saaya gave the punishment to Eretan, which was to do a gag. She didn't laugh at it XD haha. Btw Saaya is really pretty *-* and she's so nice! I like her! <3<3<3

On the second video (the short), Saaya didn't touch the cat, and she mentioned that she has an allergy to cats. She seems sad about it aw >.<

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Saaya with Miku for ENTAME 2023.09 <3

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls