1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Moriyasu Madoka (Madoka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Yet another graduation announcement. I wish her all the best for the future!

Mikurin tweeted -

まどちゃん
    卒業発表お疲れ様でした。
    Madoka
    Thank you for your graduation announcement.

EvyfCk7VEAYE8lu.jpg
    EvyfCk7VoAIfP2b.jpg EvyfCk6UUAQWJVj.jpg

ごめんねって言ってきたまどちゃんは最後までお姉ちゃんで最後まで優しかったです…
    Mado-chan, who said I'm sorry, was an older sister and was kind to the end ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/miku_monmon3939/status/1368143261278244866

• Like Like x 3
  2. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She was/is lovely, and always stood out partly because of her distinct looks and height, but also just seemed absolutely charming. I wish her the best in what I'd hope is a continuation of her career as a pianist.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Madoka will get a solo song in the next single and she also get to be part of senbatsu one last time. Release date: May 12

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I'm happy that she gets a solo for her graduation. That's what she deserves after being in the group for 10 years

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm thinking they'd have her on piano for her solo song. It would make sense.

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Madoka will have an evening gradcon on 5/29 at the Kitakyushu Soleil Hall:
    http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2021/04/7277

It'll be the second of two HKT48 concerts at the venue that day which will also be the final day of her activities with the group.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in the press

Moriyasu, who had set the deadline "until the end of spring" when she announced her graduation, had a more radiant look because the last day was decided. "As the end approaches, we are working on each one with the consciousness that it is the last, so it is a fun and fulfilling stage. On the day (of the graduation concert), I want to make it a wonderful stage as a culmination of the end." "Of course,'Chou' will come into play. I'm planning various things, so please look forward to it," she smiled.

https://www.nishinippon.co.jp/nsp/item/n/716909/

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Score indeed. What a lovely surprise!

10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Definitely a score for us, and I have a feeling that Madoka chose Score in terms of music for the title.

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: May 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Model Press article

HKT48 Moriyasu Madoka, fair-skinned legs stand out last photo book unreleased cut released

On May 29, HKT48 graduated from Moriyasu Madoka photo collection " than last photo book score" (May 26 release), unpublished cut has been published.

Izau4Q5Mr_Whm2ezo4O1FoUQOiLxTcLgXbkc_Y51Fuo.jpg

-RIHCPxPXKV8YdaMHExbr7f4soMwGh_8xZDUon9Ei1k.jpg

oIY0u5-Z3LgHJI-UtL5BPyFrSRG3DlVE_qiygeDdLVE.jpg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2561265

• Like Like x 2
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two part interview about her career and why she chose to graduate.

Madoka Moriyasu (23), who announced her graduation from Fukuoka-based idol group HKT48 in March, has been active as a regular member of the group. However, it seems that he had been conscious of graduation and declining activities three times during the activity for about 10 years. Before the graduation concert scheduled for May 29, I looked back on the trajectory and asked about her thoughts on graduation.

Moriyasu was selected as a member of the selection except for one of HKT48's single songs, and the 14th latest single released on May 12 will also include his first solo song in the coupling to commemorate his graduation.

Taking advantage of her special skill, she released a solo piano album last year. Behind such a gorgeous activity, there was a time when she couldn't stand on the stage for more than a year due to a knee injury and suffered.

"There were really ups and downs and twists and turns, but when I look back on my grandmother, I think it was an idol life that was always exciting, fun, and intense. Every day was like a roller coaster."

I attended piano lessons from kindergarten several times a week and practiced at home until late at night. I have won awards in domestic competitions, but I didn't go to club activities in junior high school, and I faced the piano every day.

However, my father applied for the HKT48 audition without her knowledge. "I think I'm an idiot, but I think I wanted to make my daughter an entertainer." In July 2011, when she was in the second year of junior high school, she passed as a first year student. Moving to Fukuoka, a completely different step begins.

The reason why Madoka Moriyasu (23) of HKT48, who is scheduled to have a graduation concert in Fukuoka on May 29, was strongly conscious of graduation in 2018 when she was 20 years old. That was because she became more motivated to stop being an idol at a good time and do her best as a talent.

It was in the fall of that year that her knee was injured and she couldn't stand on stage. The meniscus was scratched and the ligaments were also damaged. "What should I do? When I was injured, I felt like what I should do now rather than thinking deeply about graduation."

[much much more in the two articles]

ff5eab0c-ml.jpg

fffa00b7-ml.jpg
    zoom image

https://withnews.jp/article/f0210507002qq000000000000000G00110501qq000022962A
    https://withnews.jp/article/f0210507003qq000000000000000G00110501qq000022970A

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Her last Chou event will be on May 17 and her last Team KIV performance will be on the 23rd

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another article

──It seems that you have already ranked first in the reservation rankings of mail-order websites before the release.
    Thank you. Is it true even if that is said? I'm skeptical, but I'm happy.

──This is the second photobook since the first in 2015.
    I was about 17 or 18 years old, but when I heard this story, I wondered what the photobook was like and looked back.

When I heard that "photobooks may be taken," I thought it was a mini photobook like graduation concert goods (laughs). Then, I was told that it was a full-fledged photo book, and I said, "I'm going to decide on a happy job, so I pray for it to come true." I couldn't keep silent and I was looking forward to shooting as much as I could write.

──The content is full of photos and texts.
    First of all, I got a questionnaire from the staff like "What do you want to do? Where do you want to go? Is there anything you want to eat?" Thanks to that, it became one of my favorite books with a perfect score of 100 points.

──The locations are all Fukuoka, including the land you visited for the first time.
    I definitely wanted to enter the HKT48 theater, including restaurants and memorable shops around the old theater, but I included all the other places I wanted to go. Nakasu was the place I used to go for lessons at the time of my debut, so I wanted to go there, but unexpectedly I had my first experience with a food stall, so I took a picture while eating dinner. The grilled ramen was delicious.

[and much more]

10296099.jpg

10296123.jpg

10296102.jpg

10296109.jpg

10296110.jpg

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/1032260/

• Like Like x 3
  19. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Her last Seifuku no Me line up is out:

Ishibashi, Imada, Unjo, Kumazawa, Shimono, Takemoto, Jitoe, Baba, Fuchigami, Murashige, Motomura, Oda, Yamauchi, Ichimura, Tanaka Iori and, obviously, Madoka

It'll be on the 23rd

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Photobook

if the video does not show watch the video here