1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Morning Musume

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I was expecting her to be the next to graduate but not expecting this early..
    I'm not really into concert tour with a graduation.. it felt like the concert with graduation tend to be more gloomy than their usual concert..
    now we have 3 of them in a row..
    I guess now it's time for 15th gen audition

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    Former Morning Musume member Yoshizawa Hitomi under arrest for driving under influence and hit-and-run. She hit a lady who was riding a bike. https://sp.fnn.jp/posts/00359840HDK

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    OMG that seems wild af but I'm extremely disappointed to hear she was drink driving :'( I hope no one got seriously injured tho

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What's up with everyone else just walking across the street and ignoring those that were knocked down?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    I know right!? I'm shocked by that as well :eek: looks like most Japanese people (including students) live such a busy lifestyle that they can't even stop their day to help them out. Or maybe they're too shocked from the incident that they don't know how to react/can't believe it actually happened and continue with their day hoping it's not too serious. Either way I am just speculating, but it is still scary to see what happened and disappointing to see that no one helped them at all.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It could also be about "space" in crowded places which translates to "mind your own business." I don't know enough about Japanese culture.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Wow do you think she will be forced to leave the group?

10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i watched the video a few days ago, i had no idea i was a former musume, shit.

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've found this Japanese-language news article dated today: https://www.zakzak.co.jp/ent/news/180921/ent1809218480-n1.html

Using Google Translate it would appear that she lied to the Police about how much alcohol she'd drunk that night. It looks like there's also mention that she appeared at H!P's 20th anniversary concert in Tokyo back in the summer and that the DVD of that can't now be released because of her appearance there, but I'm not sure if that's been translated correctly?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I came back from a holiday all happy to come to this news..

What the hell are you doing Yossy?!
    hope she get proper punishment for this..
    but still, she has a young child. I just hope her child wont be affected much by this.
    Why the hell is she drunk in the morning? was she stressed out or something? if she was, I hope she get some help..
    EDIT: at 1st I felt sorry for the victims esp the female victim, but after knowing how she wanted to extort money after finding out who hit her made me have no sympathy for her anymore

On a bright side, Morning Musume '18 will be releasing a new single on Oct 24th
    Furari Ginza/Jiyuu no Kuni Dakara

short previews of both songs

if the video does not show watch the video here

covers
    limited A
    [​IMG]
    Limited B
    [​IMG]

Limited SP
    [​IMG]

Regular A
    [​IMG]

Regular B
    [​IMG]

Some covers are pretty good.. but some are just meh..

From latest TGL.. I just love this song..

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Just to put this in perspective, I saw in one of the news reports that her blood alcohol was at 0.58. The legal limit here is 0.50 and you can be over that with maybe 1 to 1 and a half drinks, she probably had a few drinks the night before and it hadn't left her system yet. So she wasn't horrifically drunk or anything but she's still over the Japanese limit (0.20) so she's stupid and irresponsible....and obviously a bit dangerous.

15. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I'm actually quite surprised with the coverage.. I mean wow.. look at how many camera waiting for her..
    I hope she will be suspended for a while & not allowed to drive again..
    I can sense some guilty feeling from her reading how she actually turned up back at the scene to check on the victims & gave herself up to the police.. I hope she will take some life lesson from this incident & get back on her feet, for her son's sake..

Some media said that this might affect current Momusu appearances on media. I dont know how true that is. But Morning Musume'18 is actually invited to participate in Hey!Hey!Neo! & this is actually announced after the news.. Maybe it is a good sign that this wont affect current Momusu that much.. I hope so because it will be suck for current MM to pay for the consequence of OG member's bad behavior..

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    English-language report from Kyodo News: https://english.kyodonews.net/news/...izawa-released-on-bail-after-hit-and-run.html

cropped_image_l.jpg image_l.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Criss

Criss Member

What the?! Regular A, Limited A= Baby Baby Baby! outfits?!!! [hehe][hehe][hehe]
    10 years later. Funny coincidence.

Now about Yoshizawa, She used to be my fav. Cant believe has been 11 years now from her graduation. Its a fresh memory. Anyway, If she have drinking problem is better for her to get help, cuz this time she was... "lucky" (not to mention the two victims). Next time can be way worst.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  18. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    OMG that's why the costume looks so nostalgic hahahaha
    the costumes are actually quite expensive
    https://starblincshop-e.com/items/5a928f99428f2d448e005a1b
    https://starblincshop-e.com/items/5ad4717f5496ff76710006b0
    https://www.instagram.com/starblinc60s/

10th gen fanclub bus tour in Yamanashi + LIVE (Dec 2017) this was before Kudo's graduation

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm terribly disappointed in Hitomi atm. She always seemed really responsible and reasonable but damn what a mess. i was a little behind in the news cause I just don't keep up with all the ex-MM members, but still what a reckless thing for her to do. She's retiring tho and her contact is done too i believe? So, IDK if she'll ever come back to the entertainment field, but she'll be def MIA for a long time i think.

20. Criss

Criss Member

Ok, so Yoshizawa decided to retire from showbiz for good because this hit-and-run incident.
    Now, some people think that this was a little to much. But personally I think she did the right thing.
    Because well, as I read she may have a serious drinking problem since... well she started to drink back when she was 20 or so.
    Looks like she also had some problems raising her child "alone" because hubby isnt around most of the time. And some other personal problems.
    Anyway, its obvious that Yoshizawa have some problems and she had to set some priorities here (maybe with the advice of family and agency).
    Her priority now is her son. She must think on him and if she really have a drinking problem she must concetrate on fix it for her own good and her son's. Showbiz its not a priority here.
    If you ask me she should done this a couple of years ago.

Anyway, its a bye bye for Yoshizawa for now. Hope she get better.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1