1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD Densen Uta - 8/18/2007

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. wakaba_doll

wakaba_doll Kenkyuusei

Yay for Yuko and Sayaka as leads! <3 The guy in the screencaps doesn't look too bad himself, haha.

2. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

The guy is Matsuda Ryuhei who played as "Ren" in the NANA movie.

3. genericpaperdoll

genericpaperdoll Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the caps and the new trailer~!
    I can't wait for the movie to come out. I love horror movies (likes to be scared XD) and having AKB in there just makes it better XD

4. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Hmmmm, this movie looks interesting just because of the cast, but I am sort of weary of scary movies. I've never gotten a nightmare from one or anything like that, but they do give me a kind of spooked in general feeling. Oh well, we've got a while before this one comes to DVD, so I guess I have time to prepare. :lol:

5. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

^Watch Ju-on to prepare yourself. XD
    I swear that movie will give you nightmares and daymares too, haha. I've watched plenty of scary movies in my life, even when I was a little kid, but that movie is the first movie to freak me out so badly. The image of the monster in that movie is very creepy and it can come for you anytime and anyway possible like in the shower, right next to you in a public toilet, under your bedsheets, in the attic, and even from your dad's memorial grave! XD So after watching Ju-on, Densen Uta will be a breeze :lol:

6. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm more into finding out if Takamina and Sae are actually in the movie or just the theme song since they are part of the movie promotion ;)

7. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

8. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

^ For once Maeda is still alive. XD

9. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

Yuko looks so cute ><
    i love red too

10. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

AGHH! im busting to see this movie ~ i love horros ~ soo awesome ! i love getting scared and all haha ! and AACCHHAAANNN ! shesss in itt =] bonus bonus !

11. CDevil

CDevil Member

Is that the Japanese version or US version? I saw the US version and think it's the scariest film I've seen. People said the Japanese version is scarier, but I saw the Japanese Grudge 2 and didn't think it's that scary. Do the Japanese prefer to scare people with creepiness? Because there was a lot of creepy stuff, but not enough surprising moments where something jumps out. It's the same with the Ring.

So hopefully if Densen Uta is more creepy and less surprising, it shouldn't be that scary.

12. Revelation

Revelation Kenkyuusei

those random pop up moments aren't even scary, thats why a lot of horror movies suck now a days because they relay on them too much.
    Also this movie looks decent, kinda reminds me of suicide club. Oh man, I hope Yuko doesn't have a weak character like running around screaming the whole time.

13. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

^
    i think she's one of the ones who's gonna find out the truth..
    according to the scene she said she heard the song before heh

14. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

^ yeh she seems to be one of the main charcters in the trailer .

15. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

It's the Japanese version. I hear that the original is always scarier. :) But I can't compare the 2 since I've been avoiding scary movies ever since I saw Ju-on. XD It definitely was creepy and the movie seemed so real, well to me at least. The Grudge gave me a long-lasting effect of the jitters instead of an instant scare that American horror movies produce that go away in a few hours (or days in some people's cases). I don't know if the Japanese prefer to scare people with creepiness, but they do a good job of it. The most recent American horror movie I've watched was Silent Hill and that was not scary at all. It was just gross. XD

I don't think Densen Uta will be scary at all either because we all know the AKB girls innocent and pure at heart. ;)

16. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

As you know, the directior of both Japanese version and US version is the same.
    And he (director) said there are lots of cultural differences of horror between Japanese and American people.
    So he changed the way to scare people when he took the US version.

Thus, in my opinion, whether you think Japanese version is scare or not depends on your culture.

17. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

i think i can Up my presentation in school about western vs. asian horror soon..LOL

18. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Actually, I didn't know. :D

And I said that I avoided horror movies after that so I can't compare the 2 versions. I used other American horror movies to compare, but I now realize it's not valid since it's not the same movie. :confused: About culture thing, I think it depends on the person more than culture whether something is scary or not.

19. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

possible cover?
    [​IMG]

20. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

^
    cool
    hopefully its yuko

-pokes ur signature-