1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mukaichi Mion (Miion)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Bessatsu Young Champion Making Of Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Is the Mion push really over...?

I was just wondering because its a topic on other forums lately. I don't really follow mion but I did follow her somewhat during Tsubasa (just cuz I liked the song, opposed to popular opinion'''').
    Did she loose her handshake power, or was more like her fan base couldn't afford extra cds? I only realised she was "demoted" when I realised I couldn't see her during performance "huh where is mion".

Btw this is no hate, I'm just genuinely curious, cuz this girl was building some crazy traction. I personally believe though Mion would make a centre with whoever mngmt decides to duo push.

3. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Maybe the hype stage is over, she's still selling out, slowly but still... no need to worry, isn't like akb has other girls to promote these days honestly.

4. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    I don't think she is demoted. She appears regularly on music show and AKBINGO.

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

5. Yagami rena

Yagami rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    If talking handshake yes i also think she lose hankshake power but talking about push no
    I don't think so but while fans are curious about next ace but i think management is only care about 2018 ssk the battle between sister group's top members
    And there are many members that management stop pushing so it make me worried but in other way unlike other members that don't get the push anymore she still get it

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  6. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Mion is still treated as a senbatsu member but her push as a potential ace has definitely dwindled. But I think some of her antis and skeptics tend to exaggerate her current situation because some of the comments I've read (not so much on S48 but more so on other sites) make it seem as if Mion is on the verge of falling into oblivion. In actuality, she's still doing better than a majority of AKB members despite her decreased push in recent months. And I have hope that management hasn't completely given up on Mion but she just isn't at the very top of their priority list for current pushes.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  7. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
  8. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

Mion on the MAMA red carpet. You can hear fangirls shouting her name at 1:35. So cute ^.^

Mion centering the Pick Me, the worst song ever.

Heavy Rotation and Fortune Cookie! Mion centered Heavy Rotation in a TV performance~

9. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    ^It was popular in Korea, so at least she centered a popular song(although it was a little annoying)

10. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    I couldn't help but smile when I heard those girls shout out her name, it's nice to know that there were a few Mion fangirls in a sea of K-pop fanatics.

And Mion did great as center! She received lots of positive comments on Twitter and hopefully centering part of the collaboration was a good way to introduce her to potential international fans.

11. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    I was so happy with Mion's placement in the MAMA awards.
    As a Korean, who is into jpop, I can tell you for sure from Korean forums they succeed hard! Koreans are still shocked by the amount of members at the red carpet, but "netizens" (sorry hate that word but...), really liked Mion (very low key, they couldn't believe how pretty she was, especially with out any "work done") I means this in a good way btw - its just a part of the culture.

Slightly off topic but for my point - (first of all they only picked AKB members :1st:, so we really got to see the real next-gen AKB, girls who can't even be pushed properly cuz of sister groups, 48 fans can see mgnt means business with mion now, especially after Mayu's grad announcement.

12. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Not many of them had the chance to shine during the red carpet and stage but I'm soo happy for miion. Management did it well in my opinion, I was a bit worried about them focusing in yuiyui instead of miion.

13. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I knew it, she is not failed push. I hope the management consistent with her ace push.

14. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    @jnam12 Thanks for sharing a bit of info.
    I wasn't expecting much praise from Korean viewers (because the MAMAs had low TV ratings again this year) but it's good that Mion caught the attention of a few people.

One of her Korean fan blogs posted lots of gifs from the MAMAs~
    http://kimiwamion.tistory.com/438?category=679721

15. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I said in the general thread I hope they go for Miion center because she would make a bigger impact on Korean and international fans. They did and I was right! I'm so happy seeing all the positive feedback.
    And this also managed to fully sell me to her and I can finally affirm that I have finally found my new 48 group oshi after Kojiharu s graduation : Mion.

16. Yagami rena

Yagami rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I'm pretty sure that management push mion as ace/face of akb to general public but still she need CMs and need to beat sister group's ace

17. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Any thai fan here? I want to attend the japan expo next year coz mion will be there. I hope someone could help me.

18. Yagami rena

Yagami rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
  19. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Mogimion is the real loss of the shuffle :(

20. Yagami rena

Yagami rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Look like there is no thai fan here or maybe this thread isn't usually active
    But japan expo thailand is free but i heard they are going to do handshake so u need to buy tickets
    And i'm not also thai fan so i can't help