Mukaichi Mion (Miion)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    She didn't just win. She crushed. 22 points more than 2nd place finishers.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    A genius.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Congrats to Mion! Especially after hearing how she spent a bit of time and effort to prepare. And yes, quite a big lead from 2nd place.
    Hope something good comes out of this.

4. Yagami rena

Yagami rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    With your avatar i feel like takamina is talking to kawaei about marks difference in BKA48
    She really crushed it though

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Even more than Takamina crushed Kawaei, if crush is the correct term for barely avoiding being the baka center.

baka.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Mion conrats!
    here some video cut from last night SR with sub

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Yagami rena

Yagami rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
  8. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Vs everyone as opposed to vs AKBGroup. That's how I read it. Third when competing against all the wotas, and first among AKBG.

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Between members she got 1st, but her result is good enough for 3rd on the public ranking. Remember that people can also took the test. Her current knowledge about AKB48 put her as 3rd most knowledgeable wota based on this test XD

11. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Ohhh okay, thanks!

12. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

13. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Mion's Verified Weibo
    https://weibo.com/u/6489168269

English Sub - Mion's Post-Sousenkyo Interview (2017 Senbatsu Sousenkyo DVD Bonus)

Translation - 2018 Seitansai Speech
    How was your 19th year?
    Well, it was a year where I learned about myself more. There weren't only happy things happened, there were also frustrating things that happened. Of course, the most memorable one was last year's sousenkyo.

At that time, I lost to my weak self and I still think about it sometimes even now. But thanks to that, there were so much thing that I learned. I learned to be more thankful for all the chances and jobs that I received. I also started to seriously think about what I'm lacking of. That's why this year was a year where I learned about myself more.

And after the sousenkyo ended, my fans started to think about me seriously and we often had a serious talk during the handshake event. I'm really happy that I can become closer with my fans.

My 19th year wasn't full of good things, but this year was one of the most imporant year in my life where I spent a lot of time to figure out myself.

How do you want your 20th year to be?

Everyone, I'm finally 20. Rather than being shock because I turned 20, I'm more shocked because I've become a woman in her 20s. Like, I was really surprised that I've become an adult.

Since I've become an adult, I start to think that I need to be more independent. Both as an idol and as a human being.

Up until now, I only thought that I want to be in the front position in the group. But now I realized that I can't only be thinking about that.

I've always scared to step to the outside world, but last year I was transferred to a new agency. Ever since then, the environment around me have changed. I realized that if I keep being like this even as an adult, I won't be able to move forward. What I want to do in my 20th year so that I can be a member that contribute a lot to the group is to take a role in a drama and to do more magazine photoshoot. With doing so, I hope that more people will know about "Mukaichi Mion" and as a result, more people will know about AKB too. I want to do my best in my 20th year so that I can be an important pillar of AKB.

guest: You'll become one.

Thank you very much!

Also, it's that time of the year now. I know that you all are nervous about it too. They've announced about this year's sousenkyo. Of course I will participate in it. I haven't officially announce my candicacy yet, but I will do it soon. Last year, for the first time in my life, I was really frustrated after not being able to enter the senbatsu. I think that I've changed since that time. I got to see my fans' sad faces and sometimes I show my sad face to you too. I don't want it to happen again, so this year, I want to be a part of the senbatsu one more time.

But, I don't want just to be in the senbatsu. I want to aim for something that's even higher, so my goal is to enter Kami 7. Is that fine if I say that?

Thank you very much. To enter the senbatsu means that I need to climb a really high wall, but I want to spend my summer smiling with my fans, so I hope you can support me together and push me forward. Please take care of me in my 20th year.

Message for your fans for making this seitansai

My seitansai this year turned out to be really late, I'm sorry for making you wait. Thank you very much for looking forward for today and for making this great seitansai.

Also, we've talked about me being 1st in AKB center exam the MC, right? When it was announced, I was really happy because there are a lot of people who were also happy for me more than I imagined. I remember that the reason I became an idol was to see my fans smiling. Because of that I want to do more stuff like that can make my fans happy. From now, let's smile and walk together with me. I'm really happy to celebrate my 20th birthday in the "thumbnail" stage with all these members that I love. Thank you very much for making these lovely goods and the flowers.

Translation credit: https://www.facebook.com/MiikoTM/photos/a.146614316061408.1073741828.146606352728871/190598121663027

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yagami rena

Yagami rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    That mogi eyes in the last picture

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk