1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Mukaichi Team A [Juuryoku Sympathy] (2022/05/11 - 2023/10/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Apr 3, 2022.

1. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

You can find the origin of that team name in one of AKBs own videos! (w/ eng subs!):D (Btw this whole thing was one reason why I fell in love with Megu [hehe])

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/06/20 Juuryoku Sympathy
    Members:
    Takahashi Sayaka, Chiba Erii, Nagano Serika, Fukuoka Seina, Ma Chia-Ling, Michieda Saki, Mukaichi Mion, Yoshihashi Yuzuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

2022/06/23 Juuryoku Sympathy
    Members:
    Otake Hitomi, Takahashi Sayaka, Chiba Erii, Nagano Serika, Fukuoka Seina, Ma Chia-Ling, Muto Orin, Yoshihashi Yuzuka

2022/06/25 Juuryoku Sympathy
    Members:
    Otake Hitomi, Chiba Erii, Nagano Serika, Fukuoka Seina, Ma Chia-Ling, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Orin, Yoshihashi Yuzuka

2022/06/25 Juuryoku Sympathy
    Members:
    Otake Hitomi, Chiba Erii, Nagano Serika, Fukuoka Seina, Ma Chia-Ling, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Orin, Yoshihashi Yuzuka

I really love the setlist for this stage <3 Erii looks so good in every performance, she has the cutest hairstyles!! *-* She has a lot of screentime in the 2nd video, and we can also hear her singing during Kimi no C/W, I think she really improved compared to the shonichi performance. it looks like she's working on her voice, that's good! She sounds nice. also that part where she runs after Orin in Suteki na Sankaku Kankei (it's in the 2nd video too) is sooo cute >.< I love the choreography of this song ^^ <3 and I think it's nice that Erii is at the theater often (she's in all 4 videos, it's mostly the same line-up). I also noticed Serika here, I didn't know but she's a good performer, and she looks good! Miion did great too. and Orin is cute ^^

• Like Like x 2
  3. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Today's Team A stage was a bit different - the lineup was supposed to be Sahoo, Komiharu, Haatan, Gunmaria, Sayarin, Serika, Seichan and Macharin. Komi got sick at short notice, so the members quickly tried to rearrange to a 7-member stage. They rehearsed a bit too hard, and Haatan ended up with a migraine and could only perform a handful of songs. So it was mostly a 6 member stage, and they had to drop the units, which I don't think has happened before in a 'normal' stage.

• Informative Informative x 6
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Senshuuraku on October 16.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Sayonara janai, Team A!

The teams are dead.