MUB48 & DEL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    in the image said that the recruitment time goes until December 6.

Attached Files:

2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

They changed the plan. That audition will begin in January and end in March. :^^;: Now they are secretly recruiting girls from many schools. :)

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Aki-P is 1 step closer to achieve his 48 empire[hehe]

4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    They are slowly but surely infiltrating all of Asia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm actually curious what MUM48 would look like. I can't imagine it the exact same way as JPN48 and CHN48, but I don't know much about the other groups (I haven't seen any of their original songs; only remakes of AKB singles). It seems interesting enough to me (but please dont send Tano-chan away)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Izuriina got screwed.

7. khckhc

khckhc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oricon news article about the announcement of MUM48
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2103203/full/

It mentioned that the local management company will be Rashmi Raj Media Pvt. Ltd.

Searching for this company:
    https://www.indiancompany.info/company/rashmi-raj-media-private-limited/

"RASHMI RAJ MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is a Private Company limited by Shares. It is registered with Registrar of Companies, Mumbai on Dec 14, 2017.

Current Status of Rashmi Raj Media Private Limited is Active.

It is a Non-govt company with an Authorized Capital of ₹ 1,00,000 (One Lakh Indian Rupees) and Paid Up Capital of ₹ 1,00,000 (One Lakh Indian Rupees).

There are 2 Directors associated with Rashmi Raj Media Private Limited. They are: Pawankumar Marut and Rashmi Sharma."

Pawankumar Marut and Rashmi Sharma are also directors (and founders) of another company Rashmi Sharma Telefilms Limited

http://www.rashmisharmatelefilms.in
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashmi_Sharma_Telefilms_Limited
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawan_Kumar_Marut
    https://www.facebook.com/rashmisharmaonline

We don't know enough about India showbiz, but at least they appear to be an established, reputable media / film / TV production company with track record. Let's wait and see, more info will gradually come out.

Anyone working or living in India or familiar with India entertainment can supplement more?

8. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

What the FUCK!?!?
    Are you serious?

And I thought Produce48 was the stupidest decision they could make this year.

10. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I find India odd.. sorry no offense for others , but its so weird.. their culture, religion is diff from japan.. idols acting cute or sexy isnt a thing in them..i cnt imagine there costumes to wear when they debut how they look like especially in summer singles... theyre conservative and very particular person when in comes to proper clothing

And i tot singapore,vietnam or malaysia wouls befit more.. but again this is my opinion
    Too much ongoing this 2018..

• Like Like x 1
  11. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    lol bollywood does "that" a lot more than 48G and other idol groups combined (and I personally find them extremely cringeworthy)

But MUM48 will probably do it like JKT48, i.e., more modest outfits for summer songs, because there are going to be kids/teens in the group.

As for the language options, I hope they sing in English (besides Hindi) since more than half of the country aren't native speakers of Hindi. It would be nice if they sang in other languages, too (like Bengali).

And I doubt young girls would want to audition for a group called MUM48. But that could mean only people who care about AKB would bother to apply and the name itself might drive non-fans away. So, less competition for AKB fans, I guess. Unless that's what they're aiming for, they should seriously change their name.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  12. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Wonderful, I never would have expected it.
    Aki-P is amazing. :)

13. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Just one question, in which language are they going to sing, Hindi or English ?

The decision to base them in Mumbai instead of New Delhi is actually logical, since it's the cultural core of India.

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    to be fair I thought the same thing with JKT48 since the country is somewhat religious, but they manage just fine it seems. They are more "modest" I guess, but it's still idol-outfits in the end. I think MUM48 will just follow suit? lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. jurina<3

jurina<3 Kenkyuusei

I've never imagined a 48g in India would actually come true. LOL

As a fellow Indian, I believe that the group can be successful if they get some potential members that can become big in the Bollywood world or if a MUM48 song is featured in a hit Bollywood movie since most songs that become big in India are songs that are featured in Bollywood movies. I think Mumbai is the best place to start a 48g in India since Mumbai is the center of Bollywood. However, they should change the abbreviation cause who wants to support a group called MUM48.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Easylife

Easylife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I'm Indian myself well there only few as far as I know but you know India is big who knows there might more like us plus mostly Indians are into bollywood , but some people are also into kpop and animes than 'Jpop' but it still would be fun too see something like MUM48

I think Coz we've large population that might be one reason idk bout other and actually that's the reason why most of the foreign companies do business with India

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. welp

welp Next Girls

SNH works after it break off with AKB.

I think it should focus on JKT, just surviving should not be good enough. Its survival may end soon without a big push too.

Don't look at the population size but economic size. Taiwan has big enough entertainment industry to run a 48 group.

Mongolia and Laos? I think you're clueless on world economy. Also, Laotian and Malaysian groups will overlap with already existing groups. The Lao shares the same language with the Thai and the Malaysian shares the same language with the Indonesian.

18. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Why not Malaysia or Hong Kong or Singapur? Heck... even Vietnam!
    But India?... I don't know, it's weird
    btw why not MBI48 or MUB48

19. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Weren't they rising even before they broke off with AKB? Even after breaking off, they still use AKB's concept and they're doing far better than JKT48. Btw, unlike Chinese fans, "new" Indian fans probably wouldn't complain about original songs lol.

And people asking for sister groups in Vietnam, Malaysia, etc. first, India has a larger population and there's greater potential for something new. There are no idol groups here, and we don't have an actual music industry where artists are known for their own songs and not OSTs. It would make sense to use this opportunity and invest in an Indian group. The sooner, the better.

• Like Like x 2
  20. John48

John48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Nice to see 48G expanding into Asia. But why 'MUM' ? Is it going to be the female version of OJS48 ?