1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Murakumo Fuka (Mofuchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Congrats to Mofu for being selected for her first voice acting job. ;)
    It has been revealed she's going to voice one of the support characters in the children-targeted Shimajiro movie "Mahou no Shima no Daibouken".
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2104632/full/
    https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/956397165542125569
    http://kodomo.benesse.ne.jp/open/movie/2018-mahou/

Comment from Mofu:
    子どもの頃は、いつも姉と2人でしまじろうのパペットで遊んだり、何度もビデオを見たりしていたんです。とりっぴいが大好きでした! 声優は初めての経験ですごく緊張しました。声だけで表現するのが難しくて、歌を歌うシーンも初めはドキドキでしたが、最後は楽しく笑顔で歌えました。私が演じたかわいい小さな魔法使いは、見た目はもちろん、しゃべり方もとてもかわいらしいので、注目してほしいです。映画を見たみんなが真似してくれたらうれしいですね♪ ぜひ映画館でしまじろう達と一緒に大冒険して、笑顔になってください!
    When I was little, I always used to play with Shimajiro puppets together with my older sisters, and we used to watch its videos over and over again. I'm especially fond of Torippi! It's my first experience as a voice actor, so I felt really nervous about it. Expressing yourself using only your voice is hard, even for the singing scenes it was the first time ever for me, so I was a bit anxious. However by the end of it, I was able to enjoy myself and sing with a smile on my face. The tiny wizard I'm playing is cute not only in appearance but also in the way it speaks, so I hope you'll keep an eye on it. It would love it if everyone who watched the movie will start imitating it.♪ Make sure to go on this big advanture together with Shimajiro & friends at movie theater and get smiling!

Wonder what a Shimajiro enthusiast like Ayakani is going to think of the news... (´∀`;)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Oh so happy for her. She is very elegant and lady like..

3. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Not be fooled by her look :hehe: You will change your mind after following her [hehe]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  4. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

IDK!!! Its just what I saw from her performance at the recent kouhaku... >.<

5. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Do not worry. Everyone can be fooled by her look ;) "Mofu will be an orthodox idol" is a famous joke in NGT :D Actually, she is pretty funny and sometimes hilarious. That why she is one of my NGT favorites :mail:. Here are some points about her:
    * Mofu has a mature look. With a proper makeup, she looks really pretty. Though, her normal makeup is often on and off.
    18010937_10212630363215919_77777199185168112_n.jpg 18056532_10212630345695481_4831954101701741926_o.jpg

* She has a playful character. A free style girl with wild power.
    * Her gluttony is famous. One of her symbols is a rice bowl. And she is very consistent with this image, as you can see in her SSK posters and appeal videos.
    * She like to chase hang around the kids in the group: Anju and particularly Reinya. There were some hilarious interactions between them back then.
    Now she is quite close to Reinya. She joint WNya combo (Reinya + Ainya) to form a Janken trio which still stays until now. Reinya did complain that Mofu joint late butstole the trio's center spot :fear:. Mofu has another symbol as a Sheep, thus the trio symbols are 2 Cats 1 Sheep.
    * Mofu has the worst fashion taste in NGT. Rika said Mofu often wore black dresses, making her look like a crow [hehe] There were some segments in Niigata Friends in which the MCs tried to improve her fashion sense.
    * Mofu is really smart. People in NGT often praises her intelligence. Rie even commented that she wanted Mofu to be a shadow captain.

Bonus: The song of year 2017 - "Mofuchan no Uta". Just read her names back and forth lol:
    https://www.facebook.com/1180769315296473/videos/1358531607520242

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

omg thanks for the summary! she sounds like quite a character!! I'm so interested <3

7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Interview with Mofu for her voice acting role in the Shimajiro movie

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also, a photo from NGT's official Twitter profile to go along with it!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  8. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Congrats for Mofuchan for ranking #4 on the AKB48G test!! I hope that, if there's a song, she gets a lot of screen time! People need to know her <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Mofu's SSK poster:
    xU7Eyji.jpg

Feel bad for NGT. How can they feed 12 Mofus?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Mofuchan :ome:

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  13. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
  14. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Mofuchan :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From NGT48 Official Site: https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100003346

The news article just says "お知らせ NGT48 村雲颯香 卒業発表" which appears to translate as a very simple and terse announcement that Mofuchan has announced graduation?

EDIT: the following article from Sponichi has some more information, it says she will leave NGT at the end of August:
    https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/07/18/kiji/20190718s00041000224000c.html

Also there's this article on the NGT Mobile site with a video: https://ngt48.com/news/detail/100003346

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
  16. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    so that's it:(

wish her the best

17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Here's a quick translation of Mofu's graduation speech. Will see if I can find a way to rip and preserve the video announcement in the meantime, so as to complete it, but that should be enough for now...
    Update: And it's now done and available here.
    ---

[​IMG]
    (click here to play the source video)

[Murakumo Fuuka's full comment]
    «Today, we are here for an announcement from me, Murakumo Fuuka, to everyone of you.
    I, Murakumo Fuuka, am going to graduate from NGT48.

For the longest time, I found it impossible to bring myself to make this announcement to the other members, and it is some days ago that I did at last manage to communicate to everyone in clear terms what my feelings are about my graduation.
    Along with addressing all fans directly today, giving this graduation announcement with my very own words, I thought how it would be best if I could express my sentiments on part of the group today. So I had the opportunity to do it in the form of a video shooting with all the members present.

Ever since the new year rolled around, I decided upon graduating, after I had a discussion together with my own parents. I also consulted with the theater manager about this from the later half of February
    As far as I'm concerned, along with graduating from NGT48, I will leave behind the entertainment world, and proceed toward a new dream of mine.
    I thought about how I wanted to graduate only after giving to all my fans a proper salute. So I wished that I would graduate only after taking part in all of the handshake event schedule for the AKB48 55th single.
    The last one of such handshake sessions will be on August 11, the graduation theater show has been set to be held by the end of August.

There has been quite a lot of intervening time between when I decided upon graduating and now that I am announcing this to all of you of the fans. Thinking of all the warm-hearted and optimistic expressions of support that I have received until now overwhelms me with heart-aching feelings.
    But even so, in the thoughts I have expressed up until now there isn't a single bit of insincerity.
    There is only a short time left until my graduation, but I want to take this time and use it for approaching every one of you fans, as well as the other NGT48 members in a serious manner.
    The reason I could ever come to think this way after deciding to graduate is, of course, because for me NGT48 represents an irreplaceable presence.
    However, it's precisely because it's so precious to me, that I do believe there are so many parts about today's NGT48 that need to be changed at any cost.
    Then again, during these several months it eventually dawned upon me how it is also no easy task for this group to change.
    That I still don't want to give up on it anyhow, even in spite of all that, is because there are people out there who I wish they could witness this NGT48 changing.
    But obviously there is only so much I can do myself, with my own strength alone.
    Still, since I myself am a member thereof, since I am myself, there must be something that I can do about that, this is what I have in mind.
    We members are not yet mature, there are plenty of flaws and shortcomings about ourselves.
    In what way we should necessarily change what we ourselves used to be until now? We had so many mutual discussions between members about it so far.
    And so, to ensure that everyone will have a chance to reconsider themselves and develop, together with the dear NGT48 companions that are present here, up until the day of my graduation I would like to engage with all my strength in what activities will pave the road for the NGT48 of the next future.
    So, please, keep cheering on for me, Murakumo Fuuka, until the last day, and take good care of NGT48 from there on.

Thank you for watching until the end.
    This has been an announcement from me, Murakumo Fuuka.»

---
    Source: https://ngt48.com/news/detail/100003346

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Yesterday was Mofu's last handshake event (she's still supposed to have a graduation performance by the end of the month). Here are some related items from my translated summaries:

From 8/9: https://saitowinterstar.com/archives/688

From 8/11: https://saitowinterstar.com/archives/711

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Jesus wept, Hayakawa's really laying it on thick. She may as well just say "look, Tano really isn't a snake, honest!"

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I translated the official notice of her schedule of final activities: https://saitowinterstar.com/archives/815

--------

Notice Regarding NGT48 Murakumo Fuka’s Final Days of Activities

Truly, thank you very much for always giving your support to NGT48.
    At the NGT48 theater performance that was recently concluded, we announced the graduation performance schedule for Murakumo Fuka, who had already announced her graduation.
    To add to that, we will provide information regarding the last day for Murakumo Fuka’s respective services.

Graduation Performance
    August 31, 2019 (Saturday)
    NGT theater — Performance starts at 17:30

Acceptance of Fan Letter and Presents
    Arrivals until September 30th, 2019 (Monday)

SHOWROOM
    We will close the room by September 1, 2019 (Sunday) at 24:00:00

Twitter
    September 1, 2019 (Sunday) at 24:00:00

Instagram
    September 1, 2019 (Sunday) at 24:00:00

NGT48 Mail
    *Concerning the final day of her NGT48 Mail, since on September 1st (Sunday) the monthly subscription fee will be charged, we will be terminating it by August 31st (Saturday).

NGT48 Mail App
    *Regarding the NGT48 Mail app, as with the above NGT48 Mail, we will be terminating it by August 31st (Saturday).

NGT48 Mobile Photolog
    September 1, 2019 (Sunday) at 23:30:00
    *Available online until October 1, 2019 (Tuesday) at 23:30:00

Also, Murakumo Fuka’s downloadable content will be distributed until August 31, 2019 (Saturday) at 23:59:59.
    Please note that as of September 1, 2019 (Sunday), you will not be able to re-download content that is within the re-download period (within 7 days of the download).
    With the termination of this content we will not be able to accept refunds or restore Points. Please make note of this in advance.

There is not much time remaining, so thank you for your continued support of Murakumo Fuka.