1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Murayama Team 4 5th [Te wo Tsunaginagara] (2018/06/06 - 2022/04/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Apr 1, 2018.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Eh. It's good for the babies (not that Team 4 has very many), but... this stage has at least three members renowned for their beautiful waists (Yuiri, Momo, Zukkii), and not a single one of them is visible at any point during the performance. That's just silly.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

is momoka sing it live?
    hard to tell the difference tho

3. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    It's an elaborate ruse to get people to buy Momo's photobook so people can see her waist.

4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    That version of Glory Days was... weird. Zukki was fine, but Sayuna looked like she was in pain for a lot of it and Kiara was being so cheerful she came off as deranged. Watch her during her first solo line. I like my idols to be energetic, but she needed to take it down at least 3 notches.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Eh ? 4 5th stage ? :'v
    Tetsuna is 4 2nd stage and this is the revival :D

6. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

omfg ikr? I was cackling throughout. They both looked like they were on some good stuff the whole show tbh.

And omg Zukki is soooooooooooooooo cute omfg I STAN NOW! I'm surprised Nana took quite a backseat in this stage? Yuiri looks cool with that haircut.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Glory Days backdancers for 2018-06-25 and 26:
    Sato Nanami, Murayama Yuiri, Nagano Serika, Taya Misaki, Takahashi Ayane

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The lineup for 7/23 joint performance with Team TII is out https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12390736352.html

Team 4
    Onishi Momoka, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Sato Nanami, Nagano Serika, Hama Sayuna, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki

Team TII
    Imamura Maria, Kurihara Sae, Sakamoto Erena, Shimizu Rio, Tsukiashi Amane, Matsuoka Hana, Matsumoto Hinata, Yamashita Emiri

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

wish there was Miyupon and Makichan too but damn Zuki and Hanachan on the same stage <3

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Eretan return to Kono Mune no Barcode, please and thank you. :D

Also, WHERE THE F*** IS MACHARIN!? :wall:

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In the August 20 performances, two shows.

浅井七海・歌田初夏・大西桃香・大森美優・川本紗矢・行天優莉奈・坂口渚沙・佐藤七海・高橋彩音・高橋彩香・達家真姫宝・田屋美咲・永野芹佳・馬嘉伶・村山彩希・多田京加

[dead links removed]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

if the video does not show watch the video here

Have you ever seen AKB 48's theatrical performance?
    Have you seen from the front row center seat?

Good news!

We will deliver the atmosphere of the front row center seat of theatrical performance in VR video.
    If it is usual you can see all the escape in switching by VR video.
    But please do not look backwards!
    There are no members in the back!

Because it is 4K video, I think that you can feel more realistic if you can see it in the 4K environment!
    Using VR goggles is quite powerful! (Staff experience story ※ There are individual differences)
    However, life is not like this!

Added: just watching on your phone instead of a computer gives you the VR as you can tip and turn to watch what you want.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched the Shonichi performance of this stage and it was nice! I personally really like Te Wo Tsunaginagara as a stage, I guess it might be boring for those who saw it a lot but the last time I saw it was with Minegishi Team 4 back in 2013 -2014 so it's been a while. I really enjoyed it back then! Now I enjoyed this version too, but since I have none of my favorite members in this Team 4, I probably won't watch the stage again though.

Some opinions: Yuiri looks so good with short hair! That specific haircut suits her so well <3 Miyupon also looks cute with her shorter hair. and I actually didn't know Mizuki, I just knew that she's the pushed 16th gen in AKB senbatsu, now I could finally see who she is, she's kinda cute, I quite like her! guess I'm fine with her push. and the Team 8 girls were great! Gyoten Yurina is so pretty <3 I noticed her when I saw some Team 8 stages like 1-2 years ago and here again she's great, especially in Innocence. She kinda gives me the Yuihan/Rinrin feeling, like a calm beauty, they have similar visuals that I find really pretty.

That Mc talk when Hama Sayuna keep promoting Onishi Momoka's photobook was quite funny LOL I kinda like this kind of atmosphere, but it would probably have better reactions if all the members were close. they're still not that close there :^^;: anyway Team 8 always gave me this feeling of the original AKB and I really love it. Nagisa looks really cute too btw.

Random side-note about Kiara, the last time I saw her in a stage was years ago, and she was really awkward, now she is not awkward like before and it's nice that she improved, but I found some of her expressions hilarious LMAO and when she's singing while throwing her head back... girl please LOL :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    20/05/03 performance, from home

Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Utada Hatsuka, Omori Miyuu, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Kurosu Haruka, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Takoka Kaoru, Takahashi Ayane, Takahashi Sayaka, Tada Kyoka, Hirano Hikaru, Ma chia Ling, Miyazato Rira, Murayama Yuiri

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/01/06 Te wo Tsunaginagara (Hirano Hikaru Birthday Celebration)
    Members: Hirano Hikaru, Okada Nana, Yamauchi Mizuki, Utada Hatsuka, Sato Kiara, Murayama Yuiri, Ma Chia-Ling, Ishiwata Sena

2022/01/10 Te wo Tsunaginagara (Inagaki Kaori Birthday Celebration)
    Members: Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Utada Hatsuka, Kurosu Haruka, Sato Kiara, Tada Kyoka, Murayama Yuiri, Yoshihashi Yuzuka

2022/01/10 Te wo Tsunaginagara (Sato Kiara Birthday Celebration)
    Members: Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Utada Hatsuka, Kurosu Haruka, Sato Kiara, Tada Kyoka, Murayama Yuiri, Yoshihashi Yuzuka

The last two videos have the same members because it was on the same day! Actually it's been a long time since I last saw Kiara, and I never really saw anything with Hikaru or Kaori :^^;: so it was nice watching these videos. Kaori smiled a lot, it's cute! Hikaru seems nice too! and Kiara is better at performing compared to years ago lol she's doing well! and I see that Yuiri is still the queen of the theater, she's in all of these stages XD also Hattsu! I was a bit surprised because her voice is a lot more "deep" than what I expected haha.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Actually I watched the Kaori b-day stage as well, I just fancied watching a Tetsuna state and this was the newest I found.

Kaori must have gotten her teeth done or something because she was much prettier than I remember from a couple of years ago.

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I rarely saw Kaori in the past, but I did see her a few times in pictures etc., and I also feel that she's a bit different than what I thought, and she looks pretty! and I appreciate that she smiled a lot, generally it looks like everyone was in good mood during that stage lol. also Te wo Tsunaginagara is one of my favorite stages too, I like all the songs *-*

• Like Like x 1
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90