Movie / DVD MUSICAL: AKB Kagekidan [∞・Infinity] (2009/10/30 - 2009/11/08)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by koba, Sep 7, 2009.

1. strongwindp

strongwindp Kenkyuusei

2. b4sj

b4sj Kenkyuusei

cool been waiting for this so long.. the other would be AX 2010 XD
    snowball's chance in hell of me getting this copy short of travelling to Japan, and even then the possibility's not high haha
    takamina looks so feminine here :inlove:

*edit* just finished watching it.. takamina~!!!! <3 <3 <3
    really love her expressions in this musical, so much (especially the part where she just stares @ the blue rose :love: )

the stupid songs really pop out of nowhere, especially the first song blue rose :fp:
    i was dreading every song that was coming out, except for takamina's solo (yup bias-ness here)

[font=0.5]meh gonna be screwed @ work, have only 3 hrs to slp now XD[/font]

3. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan
    Same :( i'm waiting for my AX boxset as well...soo tempted but i can hold on a couple of days ^^...i think [angel]

4. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Argh! Mine's still stuck in customs. :asdfgh: Damn you Parcelforce!! :rant:

5. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

just watched the Sae/Yuki version. That was a great show. Even if I was quite puzzled at the beginning, I really enjoyed it.
    It's both funny and moving and the story is catchy. Everyone is great but Yuki is so a good singer/actress. And Wasamin [shock] I love her even more now, I'm very glad she was part of this musical.
    Anyway, I love it <3
    Definitely better than high school musical xD

Nakinagara hohoende by Yukirin... BAWWWWWWWWWWW

edit : oh Takamina, why are you so expressive :cry:

6. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Me too, now I regret sending both products together [sweat]

7. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

whoooaaa...... akb musical is already release in H!O... [party] [party] [rock]
    maaaan.....i cant wait to watch it...but...i still have to wait for the delay... [envy] [envy]

8. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Mine came since Wednesday but I couldn't pick it up until today [speechless]
    [​IMG]

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    :( Infinity Box was "sold outo" at the theater store today! Jeez, I hope they get more.

10. plath

plath Kenkyuusei

My copy came in the mail yesterday! I only had time to watch the Sae and Yukirin version. Well, I didn't even really have time for that. I didn't start it until 1 in the morning. It was worth it, though. I loved it. I can't wait to watch Sayaka and Takamina's version tonight.

11. Whiteyuri

Whiteyuri Kenkyuusei

:inlove: <3 <3 <3 <3
    oh maaaaaaaaaaan
    Sayaka Marry meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 <3 LOLL
    Takamina and Sayaka pair was beyond awesome............ [rock]
    Yukirin and Sae pair was okay...but after watching Takamina+Sayaka pair, i couldnt really get into their characters><;

...plus I couldnt resist myself from laughing when Sae came out with her wig+ uniform... :fp:

Attached Files:

12. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I only had time to watch Sayaka and Takamina version but during the performance some of sayaka's lines gave me chills, it was so good. Didn't think Sayaka had acting skills like that :D.

13. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    only watched the sae x yukirin so far. i loved this pairing and i cant wait to watch the sayaka x takamina pairing.

one question though, im completely confused at what happens at the end....

after ruka gets stabbed in the back, doesnt die for awhile as seen when she breaks out into song with maria, and lives after biting maria's neck, ....then what happens after is confusing to me

14. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

whoooaaaa..... nice swag makistar... [shock] maan...i wanna the DVD box too.... but it's difficult to order it... :(
    and at last.....i have just watch the takamina and sayaka pair.... whoooaaa....their awsome... [party] [shock]
    takamina so cute n sayaka so gentle.... maaaan....they really looks like a real couple :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    and the kiss scene..... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

check this... [emo]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

maaan.....when i watch it my heart beating so fast.... :D

15. Pepper

Pepper Kenkyuusei

As for your question

From what I understood, when Ruka bites Maria's neck after being stabbed, he dies and Maria, that now has eternal life, decides to wait for him, until he comes back in this world, like he did before. After that comes the dance contest (with Saishuu Bell ga Naru) in which the dance club had to pariticipate from the beginning, and Yakusoku yo, as an epilogue.

Now, as for my impressions after seeing the 2 versions

Sayaka was absolutely amazing *o* Both her singing and her acting were incredible, she really impressed me, and so did Minami. I usually don't care about voices or the girls singing well or not, but Minami voice was sooooo beautiful T_T

Sae and Yukirin version was great too, but their voices didn't go along as well as Sayaka and Minami. After seeing Sayaka being Ruka, I was sure I would be disapointed by Sae, but she did it in a totally different way, so it didn't suffer from the comparison. Sayaka's Ruka was darker and had a more "romantic" side to it, while Sae's Ruka was "brighter", more sensitive and showed more emotions. (same goes for Minami's Maria, who was more graceful, and Yukirin's, who had a stronger character)

As for the solos, Sayaka's Kimi wa Pegasus was really breath taking.... T_T And Sae's Maria completely surprised me o_o It was really awesome, I couldn't imagine she could sing and "act" this song so well *o* In the end, I like Sayaka/Minami pairing much more (Sayaka.... T_T) but the Sae/Yukirin one was really good too and gave a different interpretation of the characters

But what surprised me the most was the Maid-duo, and especially Nakayan. I totally lost interest in her since she stopped wearing her glasses, but she really impressed me in this musical, I think I'll be more aware of her from now on =p

16. YoshiHikari

YoshiHikari Kenkyuusei

Hey, anyone know the complete list of songs in the musical?

17. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^ (Pay no attention to 'INFINITY.' That just means it's a non-AKB song that might be INFINITY. I think there are two non-AKB songs in the musical. And then there's a song for the support cast somewhere in there, too.
    I watched the Sayaka/Takamina version, and I love it. I'm very happy with the amount of N. I'll do a full review (of course) later.

18. Pepper

Pepper Kenkyuusei

^ The non-AKB song is indeed called "Infinity" ("∞・Infinity" actually, but whatever). There's a ballad version of Infinity by Ruka between Virgin Love and Renai Kinshi Jourei in Act 1. (There's also a little bit of Infinity Ballad ver. during Naki nagara Hohoende) The song for the male cast is called "Kyuuketsuki Densetsu" and is between Mori e ikou and Rio no Kakumei in Act 2. ^^

Edit : I just noticed Kimi wa Pegasus is at the wrong place. It's actually after Maria, not after Mori e ikou
    Edit ² : And the first Infinity in Act 1 is after Aitakatta, not before ^^° (yes I'm being way too fussy about details... XD)

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Sorry! I probably should have actually read through it before posting. That's just a copy/paste from a random notepad document with Infinity details from November!

I edited it a little, so this should be a tad more accurate.
    I hope someone decides to sub the musical...

20. YoshiHikari

YoshiHikari Kenkyuusei

^ thank you very much. I heard some songs that i want to get but i didn't know the titles. This helps.