Muto Tomu (Tomu) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Muto Sisters streams:

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

I think I've figured out why I don't like Tomu's new bangs. Her face is almost too small already, and covering her entire forehead just makes it look even smaller.

But it doesn't make her nose look smaller.

Even besides that, she has beautiful eyebrows and a lovely forehead, they shouldn't be covered :(

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Tomu was a bit too excited for Takenoko Pose
    [​IMG]

3. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    @M4YUYU Yeah I can't think what else she could be studying, but the whole point of doing this weather forecasting thing was to distinguish herself as a smart, studious idol. Maybe she's studying for something else? or reviewing for a real forecast?

And her hair... I'm clearly in the minority, but I think it covers too much of/the wrong parts of her face :( Her bangs were fine, imho, the part that needed changing was the knife-straight sides/back. I really love it when she puts her hair up, or braids it, puts it in buns, half-twin, etc. Or wrapped around to one side works too I guess.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  5. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    She might be studying for ダイヤモンドZAI.

Anyway, tomorrow is the last day of registration for sousenkyo and Tomu hasn't registered yet.

6. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Is that the financial share picking thing? If so, I was thinking about that as well. Studying how to support herself later on by playing the markets inbetween doing the weather.

SSK - Earth to Tomu, come on down and sign in, don't miss the deadline.

7. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    To be honest, I'm starting to prepare myself, as she just graduated from University and the results from her exam are still unknown...
    I already have money for her and Renacchi, but if she decides to pass the chance this year, I'd support it in order to expand her work chances in bigger fields.

8. LNK_Tomu

She got so little work out of her last two Senbatsu that I'm not sure the two things are mutually exclusive. She's not exactly Management's go-to idol at the moment.

9. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @LNK_Tomu Exactly. Has she even been? But I'm happy she has been chosen for management senbatsu TWICE in a row.

So, if she has chances to work in something related to her career or (let's hope) if she can pass the exam this time, it would be better to take it! Sure she had gravure work, and the CMs before from Softbank and Breathe Right, but if we are realistic, she is 22. It's very unlikely she will get much attention from management compared to younger girls, and those who are around her age or older who are getting gigs, are already known with general audiences (ex. Shiichan).

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She quite a lot of work out of her last two senbatsus though. More the first than the second, however.

There's also only like 5 people registered from last year's Senbatsu so far.

11. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    We still have one day - no matter what happens (entering or not), I'm ready and always supporting.

Sorry for the double posting, but...
    SHE JUST JOINED!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Was wondering if she was going to or not (Had expected her not to enter and tell her oshis to vote for her sister lol).

13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Glad she joined, if she had a chance to go up before now is almost a certain

14. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Tomu had the worst joke ever.
    She turned me upside down for the whole week.

15. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    According to her Twitter, she actually considering not joining, and mentioned she won't join next year...

16. LNK_Tomu

Ohh no!!!! Graduation incoming next year!

Still, this year, what is it 5 people above her from 2016 have dropped out (Sayanee, Haruppi, Yukirin, Takamina and Paruru (were they in last year? Can't remember), so she has a shot at Kami7.

17. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    At least, I am mentally prepared next year.

18. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Takamina was in 2015 but you are right. As for now Tomu is 6th, unless she loses tons of votes theres no way she doesn't reach Kami 7.

19. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    While waiting for Tomu to announce her candidacy I replayed some of her speech, from the "Thanks to Concert" last year, her seitansai, and the shonichi of minerva stage.
    During the "Thanks To Concert" last year (the AKB solo concert post-sousenkyo) she stated that she was aiming for a higher rank.
    However, on her seitansai she didn't say anything about her target for next year sousenkyo. In fact, Tomu usually stated her goal for sousenkyo on her seitansai. But she clearly said that she was not going to graduate soon.
    Lastly, on the Minerva stage shonichi, she stated that as the oldest member on the stage she wanted to be the senbatsu's front member for the group.

Well, by looking at these, I could understand what she said on twitter, about her confusion whether to participate in Sousenkyo or not.

20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783