1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Muto Tomu (Tomu) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    With how AKS treats Tomu, if she grads soon, would Yuko do this again?
    d9f5cca6.jpg
    Tomu is one of Yuko's favorite juniors. She praised Tomu for being hardworker.

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She's had a bad few months, but I don't think she's anywhere near finished. Fans just got her into the Yamanote Train Senbatsu, and up until this month she was included in quite a few activities. She still has over a year left to finish her Master's degree program, so unless AKB starts getting in the way of her studies (it hasn't up to this point, and she's been far busier in the past) I don't see why she would graduate before then. And she's told fans she intends to re-enter SSK in 2018.

3. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    With Orin joining Team K with her, probably Tomu still has more things to do in AKB48.
    She mentioned that there are things only sisters can do and she is looking forward to it.
    She seems excited about the new Team K.
    New team's activities will start next spring and I can't wait for it, although I still can't get the idea of "Komiyama" Team K.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    『BLACK10・改』DVD IS OUT SOON! [171215]

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Tomu's Audition Showroom for Renacchi Sousenkyo

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    No kohaku, no participation in the album...I tried not to but I've completely lost hope for her being in the eye of management...i begin to wonder if graduation will be the best solution for her...

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'd be sad if Tomu grad soon. I just added her to my list recently. I hope she'd be back to senbatsu the same way I hope Sayaya will be back to senbatsu & Megu to make senbatsu.

BTW, I streamed Tomu & Orin on Showroom couple of hour ago. Orin doesn't look like her.

8. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Tomu has stated in her latest Mobame that she intends to run for sousenkyo in 2018.

9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    With how shafted Tomu is, my hope for her is to ranked within kami7 this year, then graduate before the senbatsu for the single after the SSK is announced.

That is assuming there won't be a miracle of her being a regular management chosen senbatsu member starting this year.

10. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Is she ever getting a birthday stage? :/

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What? Her seitansai for her 23rd birthday hasn't been held?

12. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Nope, it hasn't.
    Tomu wants to have her seitansai on Team K stage and she should wait for the others to have their seitansai. She's now second on the waiting list after Miichan.
    If there is an upcoming Team K stage and Miichan is not performing, it would be Tomu's seitansai.

13. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    As expected, Tomu's seitansai will be on January 24th.
    Orin is going to perform on Tomu's seitansai.

14. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    With the new team K member? or Orin just makes an appearance on the day stage?
    Thanks for posting it by the way ;)

15. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    another single without her...

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, this is injustice. I think we're all agree that Tomu should graduate. But now I hope that if Tomu joins sousenkyo this year, she'd be miraculously become the center aka rank #1.

17. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Minegishi Team K members. Orin is going to perform as an under.

As what @wlerin said on his twitter, "Not happy, but not surprised"

I guess she might graduate at the end of this year or next year after she finishes her gradschool. Tomu have stated on her mobame that she will join sousenkyo. I believe her fans will work very hard for her, although I'm not sure about the vote counts due to her absence last year. I've noticed that there are also several fans who have another favorite member. Well, but yeah, we should not underestimate Tomu's fans (I'm always amazed by their efforts to create such a wonderful seitansai for Tomu that's why I decided to join them for the past two years, although I could only help financially). I'm trying to be realistic and hope she could at least reach the top 10. But what I really want is that she could steal one of the Kami7 spots.

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I want and expect her to graduate in 2019. I really don't expect her to keep being very active in the entertainment industry, so I'm not too eager for her to depart.

19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nice job , (once again) throw the highest ranker pure AKB48 member in the latest single. ( would not count yukirin with her seniority and imo she’s got larger fanbase )

FYI , highest vote for AKB48 member in last SSK is yuihan with 58,314 votes . And our (always) unlucky girl goes with 58,610 in 2016 lmao , IFYWKIM

20. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    [QUOTE="CrssA, post: 1417224, member: 50291"FYI , highest vote for AKB48 member in last SSK is yuihan with 58,314 votes . And our (always) unlucky girl goes with 58,610 in 2016 lmao , IFYWKIM[/QUOTE]
    And the ignorance people said "it's understandable to exclude Tomu from senbatsu" in every single of AKB :asdfgh: