Muto Tomu (Tomu) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    To look at it from a different perspective, Yuihan's 2016+2017 votes were 116,924, while Tomu's were only 58,624. It unfortunately does make sense for her to get left out this year, though High Tension etc. made no sense whatsoever. (Of course since the High Tension announcement was the direct cause of her backing out of last SSK, it still is ultimately management's fault.)

2. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    but also in that perspective , tomu is not joingin the 9th general election . it does make sense if she not being selected into senbatsu single or even kouhaku senbatsu. but there's also annin or yuria who not entering sousenkyo and still got senbatsu lock for almost every single . i like yuria and dont have any problem too with annin , but if management still feel guilty toward her regarding the iwatate accident , they should also feel guilty for every unlucky girl in 48group like tomu.

akb48 is doomed , sister group is invading , but management still throw their best girl in last 3 SSK (even she's not joining in 2017)

in 2015 only yuihan , paruru , mayuyu and yukirin which rank higher than tomu . meanwhile all of them allready senbatsu lock member . (afaik even yuihan allready become senbatsu lock since arround 2011)

well i hope since she's suggesting wants to enter this year SSK , she can snatch top 5 before graduating

3. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    At the end, there will always be "Management's favorites" whose participation in SSK does not matter for them, they will end up in the senbatsu anyway. Sadly speaking, Tomu will always be the management's least favorite. I guess the only thing that the management tries to sell out of Tomu is the Muto Sisters thing.
    Yesterday, the MC highlighted Muto Sisters during Team K's introduction.

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Best scenarios of 2018 sousenkyo:

1. Tomu joins sousenkyo.
    2. She ranks extremely high or even ranks #1 aka the center. Note: Sasshi said last year sousenkyo was her last, Mayuyu had graduated.
    3. On the speech, she announces graduation.
    4. This would be her sweetest revenge to the fucking AKS. ;)
    5. Another best scenario would be that Sayaya & Megu reaching senbatsu. They got bad treatment from fucking AKS too. :(

5. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I know Tomu's fans are strong in terms of sousenkyo but I guess the best thing they can do is to reach Kami7.
    And if you want to talk about other members that do not have not have anything to do with Tomu's stuffs, there are other threads about them.

6. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I can see Tomu will be number 1 and present as the face of AKB48 in SSK this year. The only one that has a chance to surpass her is Naachan (with that big center-push, maybe she will make it in SSK). For Yui-han, I don't see she can increase her votes cause her votes last year is decrease from 2016 votes. So, Tomu's chance is the biggest one. (I hope she make it. She can even ranked in Top 5 if her fans more cooperated).

7. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Realistically, I'd say to put her inside top 10. This year's SSK is wars between so many members buddy. Tomu has a slight chances to be #1 but here's the thing. She has the slightest chances between let say Jurina Sakuratan Ogiyuka and Okada Nana. It's already four of them that has more chances to be #1. It's not that easy! I won't say it is impossible, but maybe we also have to be realistic and see all the spectrum that goes right now.

I believe she'll make it into top 10! And that's my goal for this year's SSK to vote for her as many as I can!
    And also, please vote for her too as hard as you can if you really want to see her being at the top! If you're a Tomu oshi of course. Because I won't beg a pity vote from other member fans as well just because she deserves to be in senbatsu than (maybe) half of the members in the last senbatsu line up.

And, I said that without any intention to break any hopes or to arguing anybody else. I just want to support her as hard as I can and I hope it will be the case too to all Tomu oshis.

8. SweetMouth48

SweetMouth48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I hope Tomu ranks in Kami7 this year! I think she has a huge chance of make it if us, her fans, votes really hard for her

9. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    NGT fans are crazy rich and it will make it difficult for most any other girls to be center. Then there's the longevity of Jurina (and Sakura to some degree?) Naa chan seems like the best bet to be AKB's ace right now, but they are only 4 people, so I think Tomu might just make it in as a Kami 7. However she wasn't present much in the MVs or singles or album (blame management) and it might be bad for her not having a lot publicity for that long...

10. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I will vote for Tomu this year equal as many as I vote for Sakura. They're both my only Oshi now. I hope Tomu atleast in Top 10 (but still I really hope she will make it to Top 5). She has chance even she didn't appear in 3 last singles and album. Didn't she start from nobody when she got her first center in SSK?

11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    For me, I believe Tomu can reach Kami7 if she wish to enter ssk & her fans still strong as b4 or myb even stronger now.. (becos they can save the budget last year & bring the game on this year) :1st:
    Things regarding Yuihan.. ;)
    As Yuihan fans, i believe after she achieve her dreams as Kami7 last year, any rank she got after this, none that matter as long as she is still in senbatsu even at rank16.. To be realistic, i also want other akb member reach senbatsu (mako, mion, sayaya, renacchi or whoever nearing senbatsu last year) & surpass her.. Many of us Yuihan fans think like that.. & thats also her wish.. ;)

12. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    A short summary of Muto Tomu's speech from her seitansai:
    I believe there are people who think that I'm going to announce my graduation here, BUT I'M NOT GRADUATING! I will run for sousenkyo this year!

• Like Like x 1
  13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Does someone know where I can watch Tomus and Miyupone OshiMeshi stage?

14. anatolios

anatolios Kenkyuusei

I don’t think so, her sister is there too

15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well, its not like her fans are obliged to vote her sister. I think the Tomu fans who voted for Orin last year were mostly those who already bought/reserved voting tickets before Tomu withdrew from the election.

I believe in Tomu's chances in making it to kami7 this year. May she rank 5th or 6th so as to be the next 'shafted' ssk kami7 member. Darn, seems like the only way for her to be a regular senbatsu member is to reach #1 in SSK.

16. anatolios

anatolios Kenkyuusei

They are not, but they probably will because, making her drop 20 ranks on her second year from ranked to unranked?
    The chances of her making it to Kami 7 are low

17. tomurena

tomurena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Hi guys.. First post from me in here :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

From 4:55 - 6:15... You guys really disappointed last year and will leave her this year? Let her go downhill to middle of UG?
    Well, I WON'T! I will NOT let her feels upset not only by management but also by people leaving her this year. I hope it won't be the case this year. Maybe she won't be in Kami-7 but at least she will make it into top 10 again. How's your opinion guys? :)

18. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    • Like Like x 1
  19. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I didn't know that Tomu was pretty close to Saho........