1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

My Videos

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Samara Morgane, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Alright so I don't how many AKB related that I would do so I don't if it was a good idea for me to actually start a new tread but I figured I might as well because I have about 3 ideas of videos for now so if I ever make them,I'll post them here!

Now,normally I post my videos on Youtube but when I tried to this one I got a message of copyright message for both the song and using AKB stuff!Since today I had an other idea for AKB but thought I couldn't post it on YT because I didn't want to have problems again,I had the idea to post it on Dailymotion!I remade the video and post it there!

The video is nothing much!I just replaced the song of Uza with Get Your Body Beat by Combichrist!I think personnally that the dark tone of the videos and the choreography goes well with the song!Since I'm into rock/metal/industrial,it makes me want more to see them try to do something more rockish then they usually do!But I can't expect much because I have to keep in mind that they're an idol and that's not what they do!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  2. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I didn't thought I would make an other one so soon but I really had the urge to do this one!

I have tried to match AKB stuff with a scene from South Park (I never watched South Park though)!So little warning to the bad language!