1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I missed two recent Neru blog posts. Here are translations, finally:

190407 -- 3rd Anniversary Live, Photobook, Graduation Exhibit.

190417 -- New Summer Wardrobe, New Music.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I don't know who the other person in that last pic is. I thought it was Techi, but the hair parts on the wrong side. Maybe Fuu-chan.

If anyone wants to see the Yukka-Neru Showroom from July 1, 2017 that has been talked about, here it is on YouTube. The whole two hours, not just the bits selected out by antis, lol. Skimming it, I still see discourtesy, but it doesn't seem as bad as it did to me at the time. Some people at the time said it was just normal fooling around. I hope all the participants (Sugai-Neru-Shiichan-Fuuchan) saw it that way.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Sheesh, some really intense comments.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    neru becoming more proper after the the showroom incident?, probably
    remember when she roasting for fun. techi about april mob, nijika messy room

headbanging to cure cold ,eating fish that zuumin cooked after staff said its not safe to eat, mixing yogurt with ketchup
    she was such a free spirit

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Antis still hold on to this after all these time to bring her down,huh :glare:

watching keyakake ep 110,it pretty much shows how free neru is, such an island girl
    Imo, rather than putting on a thick mask, she was just adopting the city life style, and growing up
    I think she's still a free spirit but only when she's with her close friends

Anyway, I hope she opens SNS after graduation
    And goes around filming random things like how she did Nerunechikei
    The show really fits her style

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i am going to switch to nanonano...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Now you mentioned. Hinanonano-chan is now image on earth music & ecology KANKO Label where Neru-chan was image some time ago.

KANKO Official website.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

===================================================================================

And don't miss the last extra cute pictures from her blog.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

She is already my oshimen in Hinatazaka. Still tough for me with Keyaki members. I love them all to pick one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Already got a new oshi? gud 4u guys, i will stay with neru till his last as k46

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i am not waiting...i will support Neru after g also.
    Switch to nanonano more because she's resemblance Neru (my bias...) and because its will be rarely to see Neru news or she her at keyakake

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

edit: never mind...still don't want to say happy G Neru....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

In all 46, Neru is my Kami-oshi. She is forever my Oshimen. I have to support others hence my new Oshis. Found one in Nogi and Hinata but because I was all for Neru in Keyaki it is difficult to find someone else.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yup, i can't find neru replacement among the members that easy on k46, just like yuko on the past, she's too special, atleast for me, now i'm with IZ*ONE since i've been able to follow them b4 their formation

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog post: Happy 22nd birthday, Naako! Neru and Nagasawa Nanako are close friends. I think they will remain close friends, even after Neru graduates. Further up this page, @Xiphyas has already posted the pics of Neru from this post. Here are Neru's pics of Naako:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    There is a lot of things I want to say.
    I want to express my happiness even with the sadness to know the time is close.

I want to say to you international fans "It's ok, you will be fine when Neru-chan leave us".
    I can't lie to you... it hurts.

I was trying everyday to keep my mind relaxed. Focusing in many things... trying to avoid Keyakizaka46.
    Even my body tried (I was in bed... sick) and I was unable to go to watch 2nd Gen Omotenashi kai.

It hurts to see her face, she smiling to you and then she tries to hide the need to cry.
    It hurts when you say... "You are my friend and I'm missing you".

I know is not the last time I will see her.
    It was not the last time I touch her hands... but hurts.

I'm recovered but my body is still a bit weak... but I ran.

I ran just to said to her "I'm happy to be your fan... I have no regrets... Thank you".

---------------------------------------

From Fuu-chan blog.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

later, those haters will bored too, techi last center? quit dreaming folks, she can do the center until 12 single or more, she had skill, young, also the most popular and well known person in public and fans, if bored/freshness is the reason they want to replace techi, at least, they need someone who had what techi owned, skill, popularity, well known to public, which is now, tbh, they had none, even neru, the most near candidate for the new center are leaving the group without getting a chance, they said, "it's ok if neru leaving the team, there is other popular members left", i wonder who, i heard almost the same thing when neru getting her PB, "why, neru?, if xxxx doing it, it will be much popular and sell better than neru", well, the result said everything, mgmnt still got 2rd gen?, then, who will be disposed from the 1st gen if they taking the 2rd gen for their next single?, haha, i can feel more ppl will graduate near

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From Buu-chan blog.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"I had the chance to took a picture with Nagahama Neru-san who I love love love love so much".

"Thank you very much".

"The first time I knew about Keyakizaka46 was because Silent Mayority MV and Nagahama Neru-san. It was love at first sight".

"I love her from the heart. She is the first idol I ever loved".

• Like Like x 3
  16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

The publisher Kodansha decided to reprint Neru photobook once again, it was the 12th prints of Neru photobook, until now, the total circulation is 210,000 copies
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2134845/

• Like Like x 1
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kenneth

Kenneth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    when will the last event that Neru will go?? , hope that she will visit also Keyake for the last time like Shida and Yonesan.

19. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Kenneth

Kenneth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Thanks :) Hope that She'll appear once again in Keyakake To say goodbye :(

• Agree Agree x 1