1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Thank you very much ukifune and too much idea!

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Ep9 may be my absolute favorite. So much human reality. I watch it regularly, lol. I think Neru said later she was crying continuously backstage and had to have her makeup fixed again and again. And she looked confused when she was told she would be in a sort of under-group.

I was actually turned against Yone for a while by her reaction then, so positive she wanted to keep this person down who joined only three months late and who would have certainly been chosen in that last audition she couldn't attend.

Neru's intelligence and drive make me eager to see what she will do now. I'm hoping for some kind of surprise announcement at her thank-you event, but it could still take time.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    At least she is present here. :cry2:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 4
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a "Nagahama Neru Graduation Plan Executive Committee" of fans that is setting up a ceremony for Sunday, 14 July, at the handshake event in Yokohoma, probably after the 5th session. original tweet

[​IMG]

The official graduation event is on 30 July. The official news item on the Keyaki site lists "performers" as "Nagahama Neru" only. I hope some friends may show up to join her. There will be two events on that day, one at 1pm in the afternoon, the second at 6:30 in the evening. Website ticket sales are over, but general sales start 20 July. ¥4600. It's at Makuhari Messe, hall #6.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog post: Aoi, Utada Hikaru, Shiina Ringo; getting ready for the graduation event. It seems that Neru is acting more or less as producer/director for her own graduation event, with staff to help her. Exciting. Nice to see her mention her long-time oshi, Itou Marika, again. Marika recommended a Shiina Riingo live album to her.

With Aoi; at the video editing console; she's doing some of her own drawing for the grad event:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  7. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    live viewing all cinema in Japan ?
    sasuga[​IMG]

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, Neru's grad event is now going on "live viewing." That means it will be shown live in cinemas all around Japan...for Y3600 a ticket. The list includes 44 cinemas from Okinawa to Hokkaido. Response must have been huge, allowing them to open up a whole new source of revenue -- for Sony and for Neru. And what they see of what Neru is planning must have been good enough to encourage them. Sasuga, indeed.

Live Viewing site
    tickets
    announcement

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I want them to take out the event on DVD.
    I would buy it, yes or yes!

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru's lane decorated for Sunday's handshake event:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    "gomene..."

I never thought I would hear that word from her to me. My thoughts were always selfish, wishing she would not leave. I thought I could assimilate it easily... that I was strong enough to handle it. I thought so...

I thought that until I saw her face, I thought that until I heard her voice.

I just realized, that most of the memories I have with Keyakizaka, are related to Neru-chan. I had simply hidden them.

"Long time no see you xxxx-kun"

"Are you fine Neru-chan?"

"Yes, I'm happy to see all of you... Thank you for coming"

"I'm happy to see you" (her expression changed... trying to not cry)

"gomene..." (even I tried hard... a tear scaped)

"I hope to see you in the future Neru-chan. Thank you for all"

"... Please be happy. Take care" (while she cried a bit)

"Good bye Neru-chan"

"Good bye xxxx-kun"

--------------------------------

I'm really happy she don't forget my name.

[​IMG]

She looked great (she gained some weight as I said before) and healthy, and those cute eyes didn't changed. But the enviroment was strange, different from before. Because was not full of happiness.

The fans went to say goodbye and to say "thanks" to Neru-chan.

Sometimes the long lane was silent and you could hear some whispers. I saw fans holding their tears and girls practicing what to say in that short time.

The time I spend following Neru-chan was the best in all the time I follow idols. I was too young to understand and to give my love when my uncle took me to meet Acchan-sama (Maeda Atsuko-san) for the first time. I was really busy on the time of my beloved Paruru-san (Shimazaki Haruka-san). Due to some disagreements with management, I don't follow Nogizaka very closely but whenever I can, I go to see Iku-chan and Manattan-chan whom I love very much. But with Neru-chan (and now Miku-chan) everything seems to had been "prepared" so I can follow them without problem.

I felt this years with Neru-chan very short. The time passed very fast and I have been able to experiment many emotions in her time as an idol, from tons of joy to the sadness I feel at this moment.
    But I am very grateful to her, because in one way or another, she influenced me and helped me in my life. Without it, I would not have attended the HS events and I would not have accompanied my friend who is now my future wife. Neru-chan knows all this and I want to think, that I am someone "special" to her ... I can't continue writing. Sorry.

I just want to tell everyone who loves their idol. Be happy and enjoy the time they are in their groups. Love them and protect them. It does not matter if you can not see them personally or shake their hands. Know that you are special too.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank you very much for the space.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 9
  12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

^ Thank you for sharing.

Here's a detailed account of Neru's mini grad ceremony at her last HS. And her final words (trans credit to @too much idea).

I think her last words suggest that she's planning on staying in the entertainment industry.

Neru is really lucky to be loved and cherished by both her Keyaki members and her former Hiragana (now Hinatazaka) members. Have no doubt that she'll continue these friendships long after her graduation :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From Fuu-chan blog.

She was thinking and she whined "Don't do it Neru" but she realizes she can't say that because was also hard for Neru-chan to take that decision.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This pictures just brake my heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Rii-chan blog.

She said she will value the time she will spend with Neru-chan until the last day.

[​IMG]

From Akanen-chan blog.

She said "Neru is our angel" and invite us to see her in the graduation event or to watch it.

[​IMG]

From Kyonko-chan blog.

She says she is very grateful to Neru-chan.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  15. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know until when they will be accepting physical fan letters for Neru? I assume until the 30th when her graduation event is, but I'm not sure if they've said otherwise.

16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Neru-chan special site has been opened and well, I was expecting for something more "special" like pictures or videos but is mostly a website to buy Neru-chan graduation goods.

Neru-chan special website.

[​IMG]

------------------------------------

@bandica until day 7/29.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Have you noticed that alot of the girls graduate in long dresses ? What the reason for that ?

18. PurpleHiiro

PurpleHiiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iku-chan
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Anyone going to go to Neru's graduation?
    Would you accept to act as an intermediary?
    I would really like to have a memory of Neru.

--------------------------------- Edit : I already got them;)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  20. skys0058

skys0058 Kenkyuusei

aahhh.. i hope the merch available for people outside japan :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1