1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So next week is Neru's Last appearance in keyakake then we won't see her again! :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    #HappyNeruDay
    #長濱ねるありがとう

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    gentlemen, it has been an privilege... but all good things must come to an end :cry:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Even with the smiles and all the memories we refreshed today. I have no words. I feel like my own story with Neru-chan will simple close. We had funny moments especially her last KochiHoshi with us but the tears were stronger.

I really wanted to share more to you. To the fans and people who until the last day supported Neru-chan. Sorry if you were looking forward. I really sorry.

I entered here because I want to tell to all international fans, thank you, thank you for opening your heart to a person as special as Neru-chan is. And an important message to you: She has also thought of you and thanked you today. Even if you are far from Japan, you are also special to her and she wish you much happiness.

And there is a little possibility to see Neru-chan in the future. She didn't confirm anything, but I said this from what we saw today. I want to keep that hope.

Neru-chan has graduated surrounded by much love and good memories. Even in the middle of her tears, she gave us her smile for the last time.

Be very happy Neru-chan. We will miss you.

Thanks for the space.

• Like Like x 20
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    #長濱ねるANN is trending #1 right now worldwide
    and I couldn't be more sad.

It's weird, you know?
    Because I AM legitimally happy for Neru, because she's smart and she is looking forward to new experiences, to new choices, but at the same time... it's kind of ripping me inside, and I wasn't expecting it.
    A mutual of mine asked me about keyaki on twitter and particularly about Neru, and it's 2 days that I'm trying to explain the complexity of her.
    Failling miserably I fear.
    Someone like her in a group, whatever group, it's something that happens only once.
    Keyakizaka will always be in debt with her somehow and no matter how big it will become, or popular, or whatever, I hope it will still keep something of the members we lost lately.
    A memory, a legacy... a lesson perhpas, a life lasting friendship.
    Maybe it's foolish to think idol groups will maintain in time a sort of personality that belong to the graduated members too; but these years are part of our original story; and Neru, like Shida and Zuumin, and Yone will always be part of keyaki for me. No matter what.

Perhaps it's the wrong way to be an idol fan... but I wonder if really exist a right way to be one or if, in the end, it's just about loving those amazing girls.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i'm really glad that neru was part of keyaki, she'll always be remembered as one of the most iconic members of the group
    i wish her the best in her future endeavours and if she ever comes back to the industry i'll be glad to follow her activities

• Like Like x 3
  7. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    I was hearing "Noriokureta Bus" and It's impossible to me not think on that this song is the beginning of Neru's journey by Keyakizaka and the lyric of "Hitei Shita Mirai" are her thoughts after being in the group for 4 years. Maybe the: "and If..."

I'm so glad that She has a future ahead fot to do all the things that as idol she hasn't could do.
    For me, the presence of Neru in Keyaki has been really important .We have saw her grow and overcomes all the obstacles.
    We have saw her smile and cry and she has show to us her talent and her nice personlity.

Happy Graduation,Neru-chan! I wish you the best . Stay always happy and proud of yourself !

• Like Like x 1
  8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Let me share Neru-chan in ANN. I didn't share before because even if is our channel, is not my record. I just wanted to sleep.
    She gave us kind words in ANN and her grateful to all she gained this time.

She is full graduated from Keyakizaka46, please don't surprise with her presentation.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Neru-chan in ANN 19.07.30 Backup.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------

I read/heard only kind words towards Neru-chan in many places. I'm happy for that.
    And to Neru-chan fans here in Stage48, Thank you!

Even a Neru-chan 'anti' praised her a lot, I was happy to heard him yesterday. And is something difficult to know idols with not so much 'antis'. That makes me feel proud of her.

@Dill I understand you perfectly. Every member has an unique presence that remains even if she left the group because is an influence in others and their contribution and help are part of the present.

-------------------------------------------------

Personal note: I will continue sharing content here in the forum as long I can. Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wish her all the happiness in the world.

• Like Like x 1
  10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lololol Fuichans blog is as expected

• Like Like x 1
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Neru being moved to the graduated forum: :cry2:

13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I feel like Fuuchan
    "Even after graduation, she will always be a member of Keyakizaka."

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

If all I felt was the sadness of losing her, it would be too hard. I really do feel happy for her that she has now escaped from the public eye and the constant judgement and show and competition, and can live a freer life and recharge her heart. I moved her to the graduated section of my own Keyaki members' page with a happier heart than I expected.

When she has completely recovered, I wonder what she will do: university? in Japan or overseas? the fashion business? a return to entertainment? She says she is still pondering. The money she made from her photobook (I'm estimating $200,000 or so) should give her time to think.

I remember so clearly the moment almost four years ago when her legs stepped out onto the set of KeyaKake for the first time. To me, it seems like only yesterday. But to her I think it must seem a lifetime ago, so much has happened. Now a new lifetime begins.

I have translated her final blog post (a couple that I missed over the past two weeks will come soon).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
  17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

last keyakitte, so sad ... it's the end road for me in k46, thanks neru:cry:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Until now I have had the courage to come hahaha.

Neru's graduation hurt me since I read the news, and although I progressively accepted and supported her decision because it was a decision she made, it doesn't stop hurting. She is wonderful, beautiful and intelligent, I love her as much as the three members who graduated before, but there is something slightly different with this farewell, perhaps because the more time passes and the more I get to know them as idols, I find it harder to accept their departure. But in spite of everything, in spite of the indelible mark that Neru left, in spite of how much inside I wished she would stay longer, I hope she will always be happy, because she deserves nothing less than that.

Thank you, Nagahama Neru :cry2:

• Like Like x 6
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

Remember that all Neru-chan content from her blog and message app will be available until this 8/31. Make sure to save all you want.

P.S
    I'm still unable to watch her KeyaKake farewell episode. Is time to close that chapter but is really hard for me.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her first blog. 15.12.01

"Hajimemashite"

Nice to meet you, my name is Nagahama Neru.

I'm a high school student from Nagasaki Prefecture.

I have decided to join Keyakizaka46.

I longed to be an idol and even without knowing anything, I jumped into this world.

In experiencing a lot of things
    I feel gratitude to my parents again.

I will continue to thank my parents, family, friends, people around me and members who supports me. I will work on everything carefully.

In my activities with Keyakizaka46
    I will do my best to catch up with all the members soon.

Thank you from now on.

Nagahama Neru.

=====================================================

Her two first selfies.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Her last full face selfie.
    [​IMG]

She grew a lot.:blush:

=====================================================

[​IMG]

Thanks Neru-chan, you made me very happy.

Please live happily.

Good bye.

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you to all her international fans.

• Like Like x 6