1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    OMG!
    I love that video!
    It is wonderful!
    I do not understand how they do not sell these concerts, I would certainly pay anything to have a copy of the last concert tour that Neru performed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
  5. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    For some reason rumors about Neru getting married are running wild on my TL this morning. I don't have a source though... anyone?

7. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Seems like someone on twitter said they are neru's relative and that she's getting married??? There's no actual evidence so I'm skeptical about it. Of course, if it is true, nothing but best wishes for her.
    Edit: tried a bit digging around and I can't find the original tweet, just screenshots of it. Can't find the original poster either.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

The original id who post it and claimed to be a relative of neru have disappeared immediately from twitter, probably an april fool pranks:^^;:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    It seems that Bunshun doesn't know how to make headlines unless they adds the name of Neru.
    According to one of his last articles, Naako decided to leave the group, after Neru's graduation.
    Is it still profitable to name her every time the name Keyakizaka46 comes out?
    Not that I'm complaining, I love that she is remembered ... but not by Bunshun.

article: https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/37191

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^that's how bunshun works, trying to "link" everything to the "juiciest stuff "

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yonin17

Yonin17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Neru Nagahama, Nanako Nagasawa
    Hi guys I started to follow Keyakizaka46 this year and my oshimen is Neru of course. I know im a bit late but even though she graduated already I still cant help to fall in love at her. I've been reading diligently all post I'm still in no.8 page. Still follow K46 and glad a lot of 1st gen are still there. Anyway please keep updating this thread would love to hear any news from her. Im planning to buy merch of K46 on my next visit to japan. I planned to go there every year, i went to Osaka and nagoya last December and still don't know K46 at that time yet. Keep safe guys and thanks!

• Like Like x 4
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hi @Yonin17 it's never too late!
    Hopefully next time you visit Japan Keyaki will have their single out and you may meet them :D
    Meanwhile, welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yonin17

Yonin17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Neru Nagahama, Nanako Nagasawa
    Oh thanks! Looking forward to meet any of my oshimen but merch will do fine. Would love to get neru photobook and will be my 1st buy if still available when i visit this year.

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched the show that Neru did on NHK in 2018! I actually never saw the show before but I followed the Twitter account of it, and I think it was one of the best thing for Neru fans, because during that time we had daily updates with cute videos, gifs and photos of Neru. I really miss those days ;_; I searched for the show now, it's called NeruHK Online!, I found that this show had 2 episodes. in the show, Neru is with 2 female comedians and they watch the videos that Neru did (the same ones that were posted on the Twitter account), then they talk about it and they also do some activities in the studio. if anyone wants to watch it or re-watch it: Episode #1 - Episode #2

This was very nice to watch and Neru is just ADORABLE <3 She is truly the cutest idol... I love her laugh, her smile, and the way her eyes also "smile" when she smiles, it's just too cute!!! and she's so kind and sweet, her speaking voice is adorable. in episode 1, it was funny when they tried the 360° camera on studio and the end when Neru fell on the female comedian XD and when they tried to have the attention of the cat, and Neru keep doing her imitation with the funny face (she looked SO cute) hahaha. At the end of the episode, when the guests said that Neru is a good girl, she almost cried ;_; aww Neru ;_;

The 2nd episode was live and 7 minutes longer than the first one, if I understood well, for each 10k followers that she received in the Twitter account, they added 1 minute, and since she passed 70k followers back then (in one week) so they added 7 minutes. aw I'm glad I was one of the followers! Neru was adorable again in this episode, I love how they made the special videos and she was so cute when she tried sunglasses and other accessories! The little videos were cute and fun, the last part when the male comedian joins them was fun too, especially Neru with the newspaper hahaha too much cuteness >.<

Really, Neru is such a sweet and kind person ;_; I'm glad I watched this show because she smiled and laughed so much and this is exactly what I wanted to see, it cheered me up! I miss her as idol so much, I think I might go back and watch old shows more often ;w; I hope she's happy and doing well <3

Here are cute screenshots from the show, Neru's adorable smile and Neru with the newspaper! I love her... ;w;

001.jpg 002.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Personally I've never been a big Neru guy. I do like her, just not on the same level as I like the other 1st gen, but this is huge news if she is coming back. She was one of the most popular Keyaki members in her time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I just read the news and surprisingly I don't know how to feel about it.
    I guess I need time to think about it, but Neru has always been smart and hard working; if she chose to follow a new dream I'm sure she'll put all she has in it.

...on the other hand, there's the chance we are goona have new Risa/Neru material somewhere, sometime, in the future... :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am so glad she is back. I will get to see more of her

• Like Like x 2
  19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Going solo, are we? I knew that S&F wouldn't let her go that easily. Same as @rdamon42, never been much of a Neru guy, but I have to admit she really had a great potential. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Feel like she did some serious soul searching after that keyake snack bar episode with the drag queens, you could tell that talk really hit home for her. Ever since that episode she rarely showed up anymore and then announced graduation. Seems like she took some time to think about what she really wanted to do and If this news ends up being true it seems like she chose to come back to celebrity world. She is someone who rivaled for the top spot in the hottest group in japan at the time so she should be successful in no matter what she does especially seeing how well Imaizumi is doing right now post graduation. Neru's smart enough to become a regular on quiz shows again and witty enough to appear on talk shows so I look forward to her possible return

• Agree Agree x 2