Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^Also her uniform ins different than the others.

2. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    I feel sad for Neru not entering senbatsu this time :( just look at her handshake result it's nonsense, she should be front row
    So from now on i will support Neru until she get the front row position , i'll stay on this thread and i'll watch her grow :cute:
    But don't worry i believe Neru will get her spotlight as soon as possible :blush:

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Even without the handshake results, I thought she would have made it. The way she was introduced into Keyakitte and how she's doing there felt like she really belonged to the main group since she got in like 1 month after the 1st gen. There's the Kana Keyaki distinction but still not enough reason for her to be set back.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  5. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Still sad that Nagahama Neru didn't make it into the first senbatsu. Ganbare!

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here are few photos of Neru. Neru is like army of one :gavel:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://tokyopopline.com/archives/57799

mechakari cm

if the video does not show watch the video here

Neru got some screentime in this episode

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  8. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    And i love her ....

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

If anything, setting her apart into her own category makes her more noticeable by far, so it's not exactly a bad thing for her.

10. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I like the colour of her uniform better than the main group to be honest.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Neru's situation is unique and she is the only kana keyakizaka46 member atm with her own uniform which stand out by a mile. Plus they even wrote a song about her in the 1st single called Noriokureta Bus
    screenshot from the debut live
    [​IMG]

here is an old photo of neru(6 grade) from this week episode

[​IMG]

Episode 25
    http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3815.html

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  12. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I am agree with you.

13. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I really hope she gets to do some stuff soon. This girl is a star.

14. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Her video and song!! are just!!! kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^: :cute::cute::cute:
    She is so adorable!! and.. I just love the song!

Now I have a new Oshimen! :blush:[hehe]

(sorry the youtube video doesn't function on this web ... only on youtube. :( )

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  15. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I translated the Hustle Press interview Neru did with Watanabe Rika and Ozeki Rika on my blog (http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com)

[​IMG]

It's really long, and Neru has her own solo interview part which I'll just link to and not post here (click click) so you guys don't think I'm too annoying...

But here's some of the interview! (Read all of it by on my blog by clicking this link. It's a really funny interview I think!)

— First, Ozeki Rika, please introduce us to Watanabe Rika’s good points.

Ozeki Rika:
    Ehh~, good points… (goes silent)

Watanabe Rika: …… I have some don’t I?

Ozeki: You do, you do! Even though she’s the oldest, she’s so gentle and warm, and she always comforts all the members. When we go on stage, even though Rika-chan shouts out “se-no!” [translator’s note: in english, “one, two!”], it’s still in a really gentle and tiny voice. (laughs) Without thinking everyone starts giggling until we’re worn out.

– That makes you calm down, huh? (laughs) Nagahama Neru, what do you think of Watanabe Rika?

Nagahama Neru:
    I thought to myself almost immediately “This person is a natural airhead” (laughs). When I see her talking to the other members, it’s like, she’s really [translator’s note: she mistakenly uses a word that means “to treat others cruelly”]? How should I put it…

— The word you used means to make others suffer but… (laughs).

Nagahama:
    Ah, that was a mistake! I meant she’s someone I feel has to be looked after. But she does things for us like when we’re all riding the trains together she’ll look up all the transfers for us. Things like that make her seem really older sister-ish I think.

— Really? I heard before that Watanabe made a mistake when transferring trains and went all the way to Chiba.

Watanabe:
    That’s happened many times…. Sometimes when I’m planning to return to the dorm, if I’m not paying attention, I’ll end up in Chiba instead. Every time this happens, I realize it when I notice we’re getting close to the ocean and I’ll be like “huh…..?”

–Nagahama Neru, what do you think Ozeki Rika’s good points are?

Nagahama:
    I think Rika-san is someone who really looks at everything objectively. She’s considerate of everybody, not just one person. I think it’s amazing.

Ozeki: Ehh~, that makes me happy. I feel kind of moved by that.

(Ozeki's part. I've cut it from this post in order to make it shorter)

—Ozeki-san, what do you think are Nagahama-san’s bad points?

Ozeki:
    Even though I’m always saying to Neru “you don’t have to talk politely to me,” no matter how long we’ve known each other, she still always uses desu and masu form with me! I get irritated and say “please relax!”

—You get irritated? (laughs)

Nagahama:
    But I don’t know at what point the relationship becomes close enough to make it okay… If I suddenly start saying things like “ossu” [a very informal greeting], I’m worried people will think I’m annoying.

Ozeki: It’s not like that; I am more welcoming of everyone than she thinks!

— Nagahama-san, because you entered the group late, did you have an inferiority complex?

Nagahama:
    Of course, as is expected of a junior….

Ozeki: It has already been 3 months, hasn’t it!? The middle schooler Harada Aoi would also always use keigo [polite speech] with us, but we corrected her bad habit by doing things like telling her “if you use keigo again we’re going to make you pay us 100 yen!” I really want Neru to hurry up and use informal speech with us.

—For the time being will you change from calling them “Beri-san” and “Rika-san”? [translator’s note: he means “will you begin using informal speech by dropping the honorific “san” from their names?”]

Ozeki:
    Yeah! If she throws away the honorifics, I think that the wall between us will disappear. [to Neru] Will you try saying “berika” just once?

Nagahama: Ehh~! But…. Ehh!?! (squirms uncomfortably)

Ozeki: Right now Rika-chan will call out “Neru” and you reply with “Berika.” Ready…

Watanabe: Ne-Ne [like “hey hey” but it’s the sound of her name], Neru?

Nagahama: …. What is it, Berika?

Everyone applauds

Nagahama: Ahh~, as I thought, I need to fix it! Beri-sannn….

—Nagahama-san, what do you think Watanabe-san’s bad points are?

Nagahama:
    When I look at Beri-san (she takes a firm tone), I become worried. At the other day’s handshake event we were in the same group. Before she went on stage to do her introduction, Beri-san really practiced the things she was going to say over and over again. Because I was next to her I heard it many, many times so I completely memorized the entire thing. But when Beri-san took the stage she completely forgot everything [translator’s note: literally “her memory flew away”].

Watanabe: (stares at the ground bashfully and fidgets)

Nagahama: Beri-san gets flustered like “ehh, what was it that I was going to say~ (sweats),” and the whole time in my heart I’m trying to send her a telepathic message, like “Beri-san, it’s this! It’s this!” But she always remembers eventually (laughs).

Ozeki: Because she’s the oldest I want her to become a little more reliable. Before she joined Keyakizaka46, Rika told me she lost out on like 50 jobs when she was job-hunting, and I totally understood.

• Like Like x 1
  16. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    aH Nagahama!! kawaii!!! she is adorable! :^O^::mail:

• Like Like x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yurina and Neru on radio show (4-8-2016)

Neru @ 5 mins

here are photos of Neru and Akane 2shot

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  18. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    is it possible that her "scandal" prevented her from being in senbatsu?

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

good question and no1 knows the answer :^^;:

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    She wasn't in senbatsu because the join to the group as official under member because well, she didn't pass the final audition, That's all.
    And she joined as an official under, it's kinda logic that she didn't make to the first single.

Think her more like a KKS more than a full member. At least for this single, probably she is gonna be promoted for the next single.