Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I have to say she is really beautiful. And I'll Check her out :D

Sent with Taptalk

2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Since the 11 girls are already introduced looks like the spotlight is on them at least for now. Management might play safe and not put her in senbatsu in the next single again just so that she can perform with the Hiraganas.

3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    For much harsh that that sounds, it's totally fine, it helps to establish hiragana's image.
    But, give a great b-side with all hiragana members and Neru as center.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru with the Hiraganas, at press introduction, I think on Friday:

wpid-mm160516-0101580114_650web.jpg

More photos.

General Neru clips, mainly from Keyakitte TV show:

if the video does not show watch the video here

First intro on TV show. Double-jointed elbows (apparently known in Japanese as "ape arms"). They set up "reaction" episodes, including riding a roller-coaster and going through a haunted house. The psychiatrist who pseudo-analyzed them said her drawing showed she still didn't really believe her being an idol was real. Her father wrote a slogan for her: "Neru, Neru-er, Neru-est! You've reached your superlative." They forced her to say it.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A photo that has Japanese commenters buzzing:

mobrQP4Cj_600web.jpg

The tongue is what has people buzzing, but the photo is meant to show her twintails, which were done in fishtail braids by "Mona" (Shida Manaka, left) and "Risa" (Watanabe Risa, right). Neru says both were very good at it.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru writes in her blog today that she doesn't read that much manga, but she really enjoys Chihayafuru. She and her father went to see the national karuta tournament when it was in Nagasaki, and she's waiting to go to the movie with him.

She can't read 21st Century Shounen, it's too scary. And with Slam Dunk, which they have at home, she read the last volume right after the first two: she doesn't want to be kept in suspense. She can't watch sports or suspense dramas. Besides Chihayafuru, she likes manga by Takano Ichigo (Orange) and Konno Risa (Ashita no 3600 Byou, Mune ga Naru no wa Kimi no Sei). Her father has a complete perfect set of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, which she doesn't dare touch.

There seems to be an inexhaustible supply of great pics of Neru with Techi, from Sadako to nekomimi to romantic. Here's today's:

mobjcDyS7_Z600web.jpg

And here are Sadako and nekomimi:

mobH4Dz0q_Z600web.jpg

She says today that she loves going out with other members, but that she gets to more places if she goes alone. She likes to try to find places without a map, wandering around the city, to unfamiliar neighbourhoods, to cafes with long line-ups, and recently to a Miyake Issey exhibtion (fashion/art) that she found she didn't have enough money to get into. She's determined to get back to it, but she'd better hurry. There are only three weeks left.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  7. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Ah, she is so beautiful and cute. She'll be my Keya Oshi xD I'll buy Type-C from SM to support her :p

Sent with Taptalk

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's only a couple of hours since my last post here, but I just read a great little piece on one of the Keyakizaka news sites that I found really moving. It goes through Neru's history of struggle to get into the group and to catch up. And it talks about her relationship with Techi, as two comparatively lonely figures, the one standing out above everyone, the other coming to catch up.

Techi has written that Neru kept coming to every practice, even though she wouldn't be part of Silent Majority, and it spurred her to work even harder. Neru recounted going out to a restaurant with Techi and coming home on the train, with Techi asleep against her shoulder. She said Techi seemed so adorable, and a feeling rose from her heart that she wanted to support and protect her, no matter what. She said it was the first time she had had a feeling like that, and she thanked Techi for inspiring it.

9. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    "Chihayafuru" is awesome! I'm loving it and I know many 48/46 group members too. I wish Neru'd dance with Hyakunin-Isshu poets like the periodic law song. :^O^:

10. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I just really adore these two together. Every time I see a pic with them together I get so happy. Since they're both my favorite members of keyaki, it's really great that they get along so well.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Over the past couple of weeks, Neru and friends have come up with a new genre of photo. Here's the most recent, with Techi soaring in the background, Fuu-chan with Neru, and Neru's tongue peeking out:

wpid-mobYONEo3_600web.jpg

Here's one taken by Yone-san, at the Nagoya handshake event ten days ago (perhaps they all were). I think that's Neru on the left and Aoi-chan on the right:

fdb74646.jpg

And Neru again, with I think Aoi-chan and Yone-san:

mobKeH7ZN.jpg

In today's blog post, Neru wishes well everyone taking high school tests this week (like her). She says she's coming to like world history, as she has to read more of it. And she goes on about seeing a flag blowing in the wind and realizing that we don't pay much attention to the fact we are surrounded by air, which only shows itself in things like the wind.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

One of the cutest members, meet one of the most beautiful:

mobvFP9C4_600web.jpg

mob0YpdLn_600web.jpg

From Sugai-sama's blog.

14. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I was planning on saving Neru's interview as one of the last (of the best of series I've been doing) because I liked it so much when I first read it, but I ended up translating it anyway!

[​IMG]

so here are Neru's best three "favorite things about Ito Marika"

http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com/post/145509427285/nagahama-neru-best-3-favorite-things-about

I have to say that I think she was doing her missionary work in this interview because she converted me! I'm now pretty addicted to Marikka's solo song (I want to hear Neru sing this! she'd be great) and to Marikka's blog (her pictures/private clothes ARE really cool)! Neru sounds so passionate about her oshi i__i

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    THAT'S BLATANT PROSELYTISM

Ok, i shall be watching Marikka more then.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Fabulous. Neru's something special. I hope everything is going well for her right now, with her position somewhere between the two Keyaki groups. I've sensed some unease in her pictures recently.

Thank you so much for this. Now to check out Marika's blog....

EDIT: Akimoto Manatsu posted a pic today of herself with Neru, and mentioned that they text back and forth:

img2-600x450.jpeg

Mana-tan expressed pleasure that "a person who works so hard in difficult circumstances" was depending on her, and said Neru was a "cute imouto." More photos.

I believe the difficult circumstances are many: having joined late (like Manatan herself), having to both keep up her grades and do well in her work, having to work with both the main Keyakizaka and Hiragana Keyakizaka. I worry that those difficulties may be getting to Neru.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

episode 11 (Yurina and Neru)

episode 12 (6-17-2016)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  18. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Neru will have a photo shoot with UTB and it looks like she has the back cover
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/i4xs1b

19. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    ^ Neruneru flying with a pink flamingo. It's sur. I guess Neru would favor the shot.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls