Nagao Mariya (Mariya) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^thx for the high school message :)

The kitchen show turned out to be cute, I was afraid she would be more of a silent assistant. Something to look forward to every week [rock]

She was out of touch for a few days, turns out she went to Hawaii with her family where her phone doesn't work[blush]

She seems to have a close family, that's good

EDIT: btw she sold out 7 slots for handshake again. For a girl who never gets pushed really she continues to be solid. I'm going to this event....time to buy more tickets! [party]

Attached Files:

2. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    the second kitchen episode
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_IMxy-IuM[/yt]
    I love her quirky/awkward moments :^^;: . lol in the first one the lady calls her out for being the server :lol:

mary was in akbingo! This is kind of a big deal because she's featured in it about once a year :fp:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTAyOTYwODI0.html[/youku]

I'm not sure if her "please me" made sense... but it was random and funny as usual [hehe]

here's proof that her twin-tails are irresistible I can't blame shihori haha.

I ended up with 15 yagi handshake tix for 30th single :music:

Attached Files:

3. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    next eps of W Kitchen~
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ARxIb3jiY[/yt]

she was in the GREE CM
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDdii8nlloE[/yt]
    It made me really happy because she turns out to be fast and I thought that was her weakness! I like the sporty type :inlove:

I woke up and saw some of the Unit Matsuri today :music: . Yagi performed kuroi tenshi with Juri! and...don't remember who the third girl was (manatsu?) :^^;: Anyway she did a great job [party], even though Juri was the center. Well Juri is dead but still looks good dead :XD: ,glad for the unit, they looked reallyyy good :p
    yagi was super hot :fear:

soooo Pics!

Attached Files:

4. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    (last pic)

O.O Oh god. Dat THIGH! :nb: :nb:

5. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    a little more thigh :nb: :nb:

Request Hour is over! Congrats to the victorious penguins~ :omfg: Mariya couldn't keep her hood on from the start [hehe]
    They performed waiting room during the encore, it's an average song I guess. Nothing special, just nice. Yagi's position was pretty good, she was in front for most of it.

Doesn't mean much though since come pv time there will be anrire and about 10 sister girls who could take most of the shots [think]. Glad that haruu made it in though~

Yuuhi Marie, the team K song for So Long was also performed at the day 1 encore. Honestly I love it, even thought it's not an adrenaline rush or anything. Yagi has a great spot again. She makes a pretty indian girl :music:

EDIT: I forgot, good suzuyagi lately
    Posing for the drawing lol

Attached Files:

6. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

i saw her first on ariyoshi a month or two ago i think and started looking into her more and chose her on akb 1/149 and stuff and ive been drawn into her sexyness and cuteness
    haha just thought id come here and show my appreciation but also like everyone else here, i wish shed get more screen time

7. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^welcome!~ here's another kiss at the beginning of yesterday's ariyoshi to go with the 1/149 dlc [blush]
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA4Mjg0NDU2.html[/youku]
    this part is cut off of the one in the ariyoshi thread [sealed]

and episode 4 of myname's w kitchen
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGL-riXhphc[/yt]
    the guy on this episode is pretty weird, he doesn't really interact with mariyagi or say much of anything at all :fp:

8. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    from yagi G+

handshake partners. she calls it the "salty caramel lane". That sounds really good [hehe]

Attached Files:

9. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Here's a valentines day video from Mariyagi, she looks like she is having fun :D
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvfek5orSEI[/yt]
    Lol, I like when she tries to join in on the fun.

10. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^haha! she seems to be getting a little more hyper lately, after being somewhat subdued the past few months [party] . Yagi's like an excited puppy~
    She's posted a number of videos lately and it's been a while lol. Also, she doesn't seem to have anyone she is very close to in her new team so far...I hope she can grow closer to maria/ami or tomu/nana :(

speaking of valentines, her cookies

she made the bottom left one to look like a starving caterpillar :XD:

and who do you think was #37 best actress in the so long dramas??......*drum roll*.....
    Nagao Mariya!!

I made gifs of her entire flawless performance~

here she is making the main cast seem like they are talking in a room populated with others enjoying their lunch (a very important and often unsung role)

observing with a slightly shocked expression (perfect!)

deftly moving out of the way (such finesse!)
    :lol:

Attached Files:

11. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    ^I've seen some images from Ami's blog before with Mariya hanging out with Ami and Maria. So maybe she is building a connection there.

Also those cookies look great, I would love to have sweets baked by Mariya :blush: .

12. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Well she's seemed pretty happy being able to perform all the time with senbatsu members while promoting so long, thanks to uh...micchan's mishap [sealed] . Waiting Room was alright but it didn't seem like an akb song...it was more a sister group song. Even ricchan was pushed aside. Hmm...
    in Anta Dare yagi got to be cupid lol :inlove:
    edit: some of the show is here
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhhcHu6DYz4[/yt]

her "dance" at the end of the latest kousagi dojo was unique [hehe]
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE0NTQzNzEy.html[/youku]
    and Kitchen segment of episode 7
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7SHAz2O6TM[/yt]
    the new chef lady is kinda scary haha

Attached Files:

13. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Yeah it is nice to see Mariya quite a bit in some of the So Long performances, hopefully one of these days when the time comes she can actually be an official part of the senbatsu.

Lol, Mariya as cupid is just great I would let her shoot me :blush: . And her ending dance for Dojo was very unique but enjoyable all in one go :D .

14. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    On G+ Yagi got a hamster today, she had been wanting one for a while :)

I went by the post office at lunch and got my copy of So Long! Look who I got ...

:awesome: today is gonna be a lucky day for sure

Attached Files:

15. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    ^ that is awesome you have luck for sure to get a draw like that, I'm hoping I at least get one of my top three from the So Long single. but congrats on the great draw [clap] .

yeah I saw that on G+, here he is;
    [​IMG]

He is such a cool hamster, I've always thought about getting a hamster. just never worked my self up to getting one. He is a cute hamster though, but Mariya is still cuter :blush: .

16. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^yeah good luck to your so long opening :music:
    EDIT: nice sig btw, her body shape is kind of perfect [whew]

Actually, it's been years but I used to have hamsters. I think I had about 4 of them, but one after another because they don't always last too long :XD: . Life span is usually around 3 years if you're lucky, and I'm sure yagi's will live a nice and pampered lifestyle :blush: . They're better than gerbils because you can set them on the floor and they can't really get away (they just waddle quickly). Hopefully we get a 2-shot or video in the future~

She's been showing that forehead a lot recently no? :lol: I always found it funny how japanese always brought up the forehead subject. One thing I've noticed since following her is that her skin is always lovely, so that definitely helps heh. Anywayyyy...Recent forehead gallery!.... :p

Attached Files:

17. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Thanks for the compliment on the sig, Mariya really does have a nice body form :drool: . And those pictures you posted of her look great, your right she really does have perfect skin and it shows I think in all of her pictures.

Yeah, he is going to be a lucky hamster. Here he is again from mariya's G+.
    [​IMG]
    Mariya really is going to be the perfect owner for him.

18. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^aw, her hamster has squeezable cheeks just like she does :p

yagi will be a guest model on sunday at Kansai Collection 2013! [party] She wants to model more so I'm sure she's excited, could be why she was recently mentioning dieting ;)

and Kitchen #8
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idLnlSiO24k[/yt]

EDIT:she said she shot for UTB again...release is still over 3 weeks away. :nb:

Attached Files:

19. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Wow, congrats on her being a guest model, that should be nice to see. Also looking forward to her UTB shoot that should worthy of a glance for sure :drool: .

Lol, she and her hamster both do have really squeezable cheeks, that is pretty funny the comparison. They always say people share similarities to the pets they get.

20. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I barely found out Mariyagi got a hamster. I haven't seen her Google+ page in a while, and I guess the post about her hamster was already buried underneath the others. That's awesome, though. :) So, his name is Ohamu, right?
    Mariyagi grew 2.4 centimeters according to her G+. :) [party]

Nagao Mariya(Feb. 27, 2012)
    ねぇねぇ!
    Hey! Hey!
    みんな聞いてー!ー!!!
    Everyone listen!
    155.6→158.0
    身長が伸びたよ!
    My height grew from 155.6→158.0!
    まだまだ成長期!
    I am still in my growth phase!

歓喜\(^o^)/歓喜