1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Bingo

Bingo Member

Keyakitte, Kakenai?: [EP213] I though the 2020 fortune ranking was so lame but he was so accurate about her future.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Good for Naako. I wish this open secret of idols dating would go away. Why deny the most basic of human needs like companionship and love to them?

It is possible though: there was a mutual agreement and agreeing that they will not officially date until after graduation. In a sense, its like dating without dating.

Still, congratulations! Is the first Keyaki member to get married if ever? I think she is.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    How am I to be expected to support someone without the delusion that maybe some day they'll find out a out my existence and love me?? They must remain pure for my sake.

(Gah, feels gross just typing it out)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Agree. I'm sure this happens (and has happened) to not just 46G, but 48G, and all idol groups out there. Do we seriously and realistically expect 20+ year old girls (women, actually) to not have feelings or desires for the opposite sex?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Wow. This is good news and congratulations to Nagasawa for finding someone who loves her and who she found love with. I couldn't be any happier. I wish you great success and continue living the path of life Nagasawa Nanako.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The best period for me to date people has been between 16 and 23 years old.
    There's NO WAY in hell I'll ever ask another person, idol or not, to renounce those moments they could have for some rule I would never respect myself.
    That would be so wrong on my part.

I'm also a very reserved person, so I truly hate when people - fans? - leak private stuff. How lame you have to be for leaking or chosing to share private info about someone else? We are always here, angry at bunshun for this or that, yet it seems some of us is no better.

Another thing I'm disappointed about is the fact this is gonna hit Keyaki like usual. And Naako, like every idol out there, knows this.
    They know whatever private choice like this they make can be a boomerang for the group they are in. So, professionally, I expected more for Naako.

Yet I think that if we really want to give the girls a chance to be professional and honest with us, to just come out someday and say, "ehy, I know this would disappoint some of you, but I found someone to love and be happy with, so support me" we need to push for the removal of the love ban.
    Until that moment, no matter if the ban is just for show or real, no idol can simply be honest without having to face the consequences of it.

...my just 2 cents.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

So a literal "who" got bored of standing around the back row of k46.

She obviously quit because she knew she'd lose most of her actual paying fans once she got bunshun'ed. People going "yay feminism" on the internet rarely pay the bills.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
  8. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Yes, a literal "who" who was the only Keyaki girl (including Hiragana) to sell out first round for Ambivalent! Your troll post is really insightful, thanks. We love a person who makes up a narrative to randomly hate on feminists? Ctfu

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 7
  9. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    She quit because she got engaged. If she hadn't she'd probably still be in the group.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Screenshot - 08.06.2020 , 1_43_44.jpg

I figured it would be more like 50/50, but that is one heck of a backlash.
    Wouldn't go as far as to say her SNS career is over, but it's definitely going to be affected by that scandal.
    But come to think of it, it was bound to happen sooner or later. From a publicity standpoint, it was a no-win situation. Either you're exposed by the likes of Bunshun or announce it yourself - wota's gonna be mad anyway.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Don't be utterly naive, once she'd have been bunshun'ed she'd have been toast. Probably what happened was once she got wind that the scandal was going to get out she "decided" to graduate.

I wonder was her getting booted from the 9th single senbatsu a punishment because management found out she was dating.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    The Bunshun article implies they got wind of the scandal after her graduation. Also why would she start her SNS and fanclub if she knew a scandal was imminent? She's already in damage control, disabling the comments on her YouTube account.
    Oda as well, although she was unpopular anyway.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

they clearly know when a girl is dating, it seems that there is no a "love ban", rather they are prohibited from being caught with someone

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i just want to say that if you are angry that naako dated while she was in keyaki you are a big loser
    also the way people are targeting her and violating her privacy is downright disgusting and they should get sued

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Creative Creative x 2
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Reveen comes around here only when he can diss on people. Let him speak and disappear again

@Seele I agree with you, but at this point wouldn't be more positive for mngmnt to just be clear towards fans then risk everytime this backslash?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Congrats Naako-san.:ome:
    Will she invite Keya members to her wedding ceremony?

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Unfortunately, mgmt knows that the foundation of the idol world is built on the money of wota who genuinely believe their oshi is their girlfriend, if they clearly admit that yes, their idols date, they would lose a good chunk of fans support. I would like to believe we're at a stage in time where most fans dont care about their idols dating, but mgmt seems to think otherwise.

I hope so! At least her closest friends (which might mean we could see a blurred out yone and neru! lol), but I think at least 1st gen will defo be invited!
    I don't mind not seeing the wedding since it's her private life, but I would so so happy if mgmt let the members write a congratulatory post on it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Congratulations Naako!!!
    I must have missed the whole thing due to work...
    If that was reallty the case why Naako hat to quit kyz46, which i doubt, it would be sad.
    I honestly thought the 46 project was going to pave way to a new type of idols. I mean if look at yoshimotozaka46 I am 100% certain that some of them are married and no one cares, because it is their talent and personality that draws people to them. You want to root for your idols because they inspire you, not becasue you can phantasise being their partners. Plus especially with all four sakamichi groups, their fan base is more wide reaching, i recon they have just as much female fans as male and others.

Anyways, again congrats Naako and become the best dog breeder in japan!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Like Sutou Ririka, perhaps she was arrogant enough to think she could brazen it out?

This tired old trope again. The amount of wota "who genuinely believe their oshi is their girlfriend" is tiny, it's just a slur some "fans" like to throw against other fans. Wota dedicate themselves to supporting idols, idols dedicate themselves to being idols and improving themselves as idols, boyfriends are a distraction from that.

management knows where the money comes from, which fans spend and which fans don't. "Yass Qween slay" posts on message forums are not as important as buying handshake tickets or buying merch to the continued existence of idol groups.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. best48fan

best48fan Kenkyuusei

You know, there's a quote that comes to mind whenever i see you post something:

It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Think about it......

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2