1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    @Humbucker is the prophet who spreads the good word of rikahime, converting us all :fear:

2. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    the toughness of this ride become one particular reason i’ve got converted :’)

3. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Me, in my spare time:
    [​IMG]
    :lol:

I hadn't imagined the ride would be so turbulent when I started following her, tbh. :^^;: But sure, it's very exciting! ;)

TOKYO IDOL PROJECT x @JAM NEW YEAR PREMIUM PARTY 2019

190103 - NPP2019 - NGT48
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av39824372

[​IMG]
    walkerplus.com/article/...

[​IMG]
    twitter.com/TIP_TIF_staff/...

• Like Like x 1
  4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i hadnt followed her since a very early days. but sure the roller coaster were interesting part. hime is the true villain we didnt deserve :^O^:

btw ,

finally get and finished my hime solocon. what i could say everything is hilarious. interesting part is apart rika is a not a good singer ( and i dunt rly care singing ability tbh ) but all the interaction with fans + mc is superb. setlist was also nice , and obviously +100 for hime performing our Girl's Rule and Seifuku no Mannequin for me :inlove:

too bad i cant win the ballots year ago :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I liked her solocon very much too. At first I wondered if she would be able to carry out "all by herself" without the concert getting boring, but it had a good fluidity.

Some songs I liked: Girls' Rule, Shamu Neko, Seishun no Laptime, Seifuku no Mannequin, Sore demo suki da yo (bias hehe), Warukii (I know it is Milky's song and no one will ever take it away from her, but Rikachan suits so well in the character, so natural that it's always great to see her singing it).

What I think could have been better: Zipper. The bed thing with her shadow on the curtain was an interesting idea but it killed the meaning of the zipper imo. I still want to see her performing it with the traditional choreography with two more members.

Most songs were lip sync but there were some she really sang that I liked like Seishun Dokei and others not so great like Max Toki 315-go when she was already breathless. But the strong point was indeed her interaction with the fans throughout the show, like how she coordinated every area of the audience to pop the party poppers during High Tension.

Overall the concert was very good, but she will have to work her ass off to gain more fans to fill a venue if she wants to hold a solocon again, now that only 2/10 of her fans remained with her. :^^;:

NGT48 - TEAM G - SAKA AGARI STAGE - 1ST PERFORMANCE OF 2019

Homma Hinata's photolog 2019/01/05
    Photo with Rikachan!
    I'm happy we got to appear in this year's first performance
    of G Stage together 18 Heart with arrow 2.png

[​IMG]

Nara Miharu's photolog 2019.01.05
    I had decided to make people laugh
    in the first performance of this year but
    my joke didn't land 18 Rolling on the floor laughing 2.png 18 Rolling on the floor laughing 2.png 18 Rolling on the floor laughing 2.png 18 Rolling on the floor laughing 2.png 18 Rolling on the floor laughing 2.png
    Rikachan said after the noon performance: "You were almost there!" and gave me some advice
    Thanks 18 Smiling face with smiling eyes.png 18 Person with folded hands.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Kado Yuria's twitter 3:54 PM - 5 Jan 2019
    Thank you very much for the Saka Agari stage 18 Smiling face.png
    Today I met Rikachan for the first time since this year started 18 Smiling face with 3 hearts.png
    Looks like she wants to go the orthodox way without flaming this year 18 Thinking face.png
    Well, I don't know what will happen because this year has just started but
    I'm going to keep an eye on her anyway 18 Face with rolling eyes 2.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 9:51 PM - 5 Jan 2019
    I will go the orthodox way this year 18 Angry face.png 18 Beating heart.png I mean it

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    twitter.com/rika_nakai823/...
    twitter.com/aina_k_26/...
    twitter.com/official_seiji/...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    carrying a solo MC in a solocon indeed wasnt an easy task. i love her solocon due its not all about performances only, and the trolls is absolutely cant stop make me laugh. but for who demanding an absolutely incredible singing performances ofc rika solocon wasnt a thing :yikes:

" at the parts she's throwing all those showroom gifts. the vibe was like , " hey i give you tokyo tower ! dont forget to give it back later ! " oof =)) "

the setlist. HKT songs , Sasshi Songs , Milky Songs , and adding 2 Nogi songs , ffs rika rly fanservice-ing me hard

yikes , the concert happen before last year ssk lmao =)). actly i dont hate her after that moments , im quite pleased with how she handle the situation afterwards. but imo i think she's been less controversial lately, maybe could help gather more normie fans again :^^;:

8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I particularly find her singing "okay." Sure, if you compare her with the "top singers" in the group, her singing doesn't sound very attractive. But at least she can sing live-- like we saw many times on SHOWROOM-- and considering there're members who can't sing at all, I think she's above average (in the group). And like you said, her solocon wasn't just about performance. People who attended the concert or decided to watch the DVD probably were curious to see what else she would do besides the songs. lol

At this point I guess everyone has already noticed a change in her behavior, even if just a little. Being controversial yielded her lots of TV appearances but it's already worn out. She has to find something else to keep people's and the producer's attention, because they are always demanding something new (For example, despite all success of Da Pump's U.S.A. last year, the great public will want new stuff other than keep on doing the "Iinee Dance" this year too).

The bright side is that Rikachan is surrounded by people who can give her advice, like the TV Tokyo producer (of Youth High School 3-C) or Ito Seiko (of that TV show Hakuchuumu). She just have to listen to them. Though I don't know how much normal fans can contribute in the AKB "game" (handshakes, concerts, SSK, etc.)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    agreed. i know she’s already being highlighted due her trolling and controversy, but for establishing her futures in MC and varieties i also already think if she could pull another chara out there. i mean , i didnt ask her to faking herself or what , but sure the trolling and controversy could be repetitive and its only matter of time that audiences could get bored.

about normies filling the 48G Game. tbh im not really a big fan of SSK , doesnt mean im gonna spoil or discredit her rank , but tbh after last year outcome i’ve felt not really pleased with the outcome of SSK, my mindset about SSK were far different from few years ago.
    TL/DR : sasshi might get benefit for being headlines due to her SSK victories , but its not ssk which give everything instead sasshi herself was a great person.

sure i hope Rika could maintain her rank high , or even getting higher. but i’ll more excited to see her outside achievement and grow as a talent rather than 48G-Game sole achievement.

HS... well , due to my personal experiences. idk she’s too calculated as a devil or what , but tbh its always become a roller coaster experiences for me as sometimes she broke my mental but i know i couldn’t abandon her due to lot of top notch fishing experiences too :rolleyes: :shock:

and i think her journey in 2018 was like a roller coaster too. starting with a great solocon , things happen in the mid-year , but closing with lot of tv appearance.

i might not know her since her first day , prolly near mid 2016 i start noticing her , but although she had many antis (especially in here ? LOOL :rofl:). but she’s really growing as a person.

not a generalized opinion, but some of my closed friends which was also an idol wota but never into 48g related things , they barely know even could said doesn’t know anything about rika. but since last year lot of them noticing rika and so far the responses was quite positive. sure we’re just minority ( even couldn’t buy her 1 slot hs slot or carrying her hard in ssk ) , but 2018 ends i could say apart from 48G Game achievement + that things. its been a great year since she could make lot of people know her presence.

+1 : obv i need rika rank highly for the memes here :twisted:

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    On variety shows, the first thing she had to learn was, although being harsh on her comments (which is pretty normal in variety), not to be offensive. But after some missteps at the beginning, she hasn't showed much problem lately. But I guess her real potential is at mceeing than being a guest among 20+ people at hinadan-- I mean, she's better hosting than telling stories there. And being MC at Youth High School 3-C has helped her a lot to improve her skills to conduct a group of people, like the right timing to speak and with impact. We could see it in the last Team G stage:

[​IMG]
    Hinatan: To the next song, we will perform NGT48's 4th single main song "Sekai no hito e." I'd be glad if everyone cheered us by clapping your hands.
    Audience: Okay.
    Hinata: Thank you very much. :^^;:
    Rika: They don't look very motivated, do they?
    Audience: (laugh)
    Rika: You are making Hinatan sad! Will everyone clap hands and cheer us, right?
    Audience: YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!
    Rika: How's that?
    Hinatan: That was great! :blush:
    Rika: Good!
    Hinatan: Then, listen to the song, please.

I guess I understood the meaning of SSK quite early. At first, when Yuko won the 2nd SSK in 2010, I though she would center every single until the next election, which didn't happen. You get a rank in the election, you get a song in that position. That's the deal. The rest of the year is up to management. Members can benefit with the result of the election or not. Many people still don't understand it (or don't want to accept it) even today. That's why there were people bringing up Sato Amina's case until recently while others are quick to bring up SSK list every time they don't agree with management's decisions about senbatsu.

In Sasshi's case, no doubt SSK became one of her strongest weapons, but sure it wasn't just because of SSK that she was able to come this far.

Looking just at the scenery today, it appears that people defend their hate for her because she is controversial and because of the scandal, while in truth she had been "gratuitously" hated since a year before, when the center for the 1st single was announced-- way before she became controversial.

The problem was that many people in the fandom-- especially oshis of other girls they wanted to have been the center instead-- didn't took her centering in good faith and started to attack her by all sides. Once she told (in one the her SRs) that what shocked her the most was a fan of another member crashing his penlight on the floor in anger when the center was announced. She could only feel sorry for the management's choice. And during all the promotion of the single, there were always people telling her unfriendly words.

I guess that was some sort of hate Acchan suffered (even if in a different level) when people didn't accept her as management's choice for the center or of Matsui Jurina, when AKB fans bashed her for "stealing Acchan's position" in Oogoe Diamond. We learned later that at some point, the pressure was so great that Rikachan wanted to quit but management stopped her.

I found an old video, from when the 2nd single was announced, where Katomina tell how she felt when saw a fan making fool of Rikachan because she wasn't selected center again-- how she reacted well and that the group doesn't need people like that within their own fandom:

[​IMG]
    Today at the send-off, there was a person to came to Rika and laughed "Too bad you're not the center, huh? lol"
    I really found that person heartless.
    She served as the very first center for such an important thing that is the 1st single.
    No one asked her feelings, and despite it she served it-- served it decently--
    And we were able to get Oricon Weekly Number 1, you know.
    And just because she didn't get to be the center for the next single--
    Even though Rika herself says she doesn't mind being a center--
    I can't understand how can exist a person like that of today. It really ruined the day.
    And despite all this, Rika replied "Thank you."
    The person said "Too bad!" and she said "Isn't it? Bye bye."
    She thanked the person. It's just the case that this side (Rika) acted as an adult, not the other side (the fan).
    We don't want this kind of person, a heartless person... We don't like this kind of person. Is "don't like" the right word? We get disgusted at them.
    I thought before a person like that win a ticket for the show, I'd rather other people had the chance instead.

There were so many people doing the same at the handshake events that she started to not like it anymore and being apathetic with everyone (her mistake). After that, she decided to strike back... and we have 2018. She was already being hated... she just gave them a reason to. :^^;: (Not the noblest of decisions, tho)

But sure, there are people like the fan described above that doesn't deserve good treatment. But this is a problem in Japan, not only idol fandom. While in many other countries people have problems with services and have to turn to the consumer's right, Japan has an excellent service. The problem relay on the side of the consumers. There's a culture that the consumer is paying for the service and thus has to be treated like a god. Many Japaneses abuse of this.

She pretty much achieved many things already, like centering a single, getting a solo concert and signing with an agency. I think she still wants to release a photobook. Her future seems to be in television (we never know) but she constantly says she loves to sing and dance on stage as an idol. I just hope she can do it as much as she wants before her "idol life" is over.

Man, I'm so sorry. :^^;: You took her in her "bad phase" in HS. But I guess the worst is over-- 2017 was the decline, 2018 the probation (to survive) and 2019... may it be the rise. Perhaps she improves back her HS behavior as well. lol

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    this. apart i dont say 100% i disagree with her to giving a reason for them to hate her, i feel sometimes she " delivered " the reason too much.

haha dw , im ok with it. as i said before , although its a roller coaster , i still had a lot of memorable moments on her lane , so as long as i can afford my budget and schedule , i was obviously still comin to her lane.

• Like Like x 1
  12. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    did rika tweet something today and it got deleted? :confused:

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Have you seen the Maho thread?

14. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    just caught up with everything over there.. and I think this is beyond the scope of what I can process at the moment...

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I completely understand. If it's true it's BAD, beyond any other scandal imo

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    It's true that Mahohon got assaulted and traumatized. And that's per se already very BAD. But people jumping into conclusions isn't good-- only worsen the situation. The member(s) involved can be Rikachan as well as any other member (Okay, I wouldn't suspect of Okappa, Tsugumin and Rittan) and they must be punished accordingly.

Yep. People suspect that management used her account to damage control because she always tweets with an iPhone and they found a pic showing "Twitter for Android" (photo 1). BUT what is more confusing is that there is another pic with the same tweet showing "Twitter for iPhone" (photo 2). I don't know well how these apps work, tbh, so I can't tell much.
    DwZ5yp9VYAItlvc.jpg DwZ32dHUUAAVJ8Y.jpg

The only thing that remained was her last tweet saying something like "I hope my feelings (and thoughts) can reach your heart" (about the deleted messages).
    https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/1082684738052153345
    Everything is unclear.

Agree. So much that people didn't think twice before accusing her this time. (I'm not discharging the hypothesis that it can be her, not at all.)

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's true. I think it's understandable that in the heat of the moment people immediately thought of Rika but now that things are cooling down people are looking at other suspects. Maho's own words indicate that she think's it's someone on Team NIII but there's still not enough evidence to put the blame on someone.

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Actually, I don't really blame these people, considering Rikachan's history and the reputation she built for herself. But I'm too, starting to think there wasn't too much problem between Mahohon and Rikachan.

The incident happened on December 8, right? The next day there was that issue about Mahohon posting photos of Team G (post deleted) and some (Rikachan's) fans being upset because Rikachan wasn't in none of the two photos. Then Mahohon posted an old photo of them two and they exchanged a couple of tweets.

Honestly, I didn't bother much at the time, but in the light of the recent events, I noticed it makes sense now, especially the last post after they finished talking, which was also deleted:

[​IMG]Yamaguchi Maho's twitter 10:26 PM - 9 Dec 2018
    Even when it's not about Rika, people misunderstand and think it's about her 18 Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat.png If you mention her, you get burned-- if you don't, you get burned the same say... She's a woman of the hour after all... lol
    Rika is as she is inside and out, so she's not scary anymore, and we've been getting along well since we became members of the Team G. But she's a woman of the hour (mostly work relationship) so I don't have many photos with her... Looking for it I just found one from N3 (stage) lol If it serves the purpose

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 11:31 PM - 9 Dec 2018
    OMG, we look young lol
    Thanks Maho 18 Baby (light skin tone).png 18 Thought ballon.png 18 Two hearts.png
    Was I scary before? 18 Thinking face.png lol
    Sorry for getting scorched because of me 18 Person bowing deeply (light skin tone).png lol

[​IMG]Yamaguchi Maho's twitter 12:19 AM - 10 Dec 2018
    So... S-s-s-sorry for being honest... lol
    I really think Rika is incredible, she can do anything.
    But from now on, I will tag your name even if you're not in the photos. lol

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 1:48 AM - 10 Dec 2018
    It'll be heckuva mystery if I'm not in it lolololol
    Sorry for making you bother about unnecessary things 18 Loudly crying face.png lol

[​IMG]Yamaguchi Maho's twitter 1:51 AM - 10 Dec 2018 (deleted tweet)
    I want everyone to realize that the truly scary person is that who is a kind, good person in front of you but from behind will make you feel a fear that you will not forget for the rest of your life. This kind of person will carelessly betray you. Then you will be crushed by a vexing feeling and fear.
    But I will not speak more about it, because I have to protect many things (people) before thinking on me.
    Because I love Team G. Because it's important to me.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1