Nakamura Ayuka (Ayutarou) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

From the Katomina Thread.
    Plus my response.

2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Ayutarou's Solo PV (Short Version) for the 2nd Single

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

I was just rewatching RH2018 and the kenkyuusei performance of 下の名で呼べたのは (for the hundredth time lol) Does anyone know what Ayutarou said at the end, I think she mentioned something about Aki-P?

5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Nothing special, she was thanking Akimoto for having prepared such a great the song for the Kenkyuusei members, then she informed the audience that they also perform it at their theater stage and invited them to pay a visit there. ('・ω・')

• Like Like x 1
  6. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    A nugget never forgets the real purpose of the group.

7. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Yeah I was curious cause she mentioned him and it sounded like a good little speech haha, thank you so much! You're honestly the best lol

Yes, I can't wait for her to get promoted! Hoping they keep all the current kenkyuusei together for Team G!

8. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Ayutaro along with Okappa and Ayakani have been selected to be part of the 16-member special live in Guam. This brings NGT48 member participation to 5 including Ogiyuka and Mohohon.

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12355274440.html

I am hoping that this is a way of management recognising her ability and skill.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The selection of NGT members for the Guam lineup is quite interesting, but all things considered it's also the one the makes the most sense to me. I don't know how this choice really took place, but I can easily see someone did their research on each members's speciality to pick the ones most up to the job.
    Seeing the purpose of the tour and its tie-up with the Instagram campaign, and also the fact that according to the schedule on the site one of the tour activities will even involve a photo contest with prizes and all, one can't really do without NGT's own camera expert to shoot a photo coverage of it.
    In other words, the perfect opportunity to make the best use of her AyuCamera skills, of which we already get a regular taste through Photolog.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Ayutaro is one I would like to do well and I think she very much a jill of all trades.
    It is fun to watch her in Niigata Friend, how she sorta gets bullied by the MCs verbally but still able fights back. For one thing she is not a quitter.
    She is finding her niche and is recognised for it especially in the NGT48 Special Nikkei Enta Mook.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    While at it, it looks like there was another Aikabu-related event today, this time between Ayutaro ("NakamuLand DX Co. Ltd.") and Hinatan ("Chocolat Boutique HINA Co. Ltd."). No real-time report of it from the staff running its official Twitter account unfortunately, as was the case with the previous one, but it is worth noting that a number of pictures were posted by the members themselves on Photolog. (`・ω・´)
    By the looks of it, the meeting included a competition of Mario Kart for Nintendo Switch. By her own admission this was apparently Hinatan's first time ever grabbing the controller, so it was basically Ayutaro playing on her home ground. I can easily guess who might have won.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And then a little game of janken, followed by Hinatan losing the match and having to wear a pair of cat ears as a penalty ...or is it? The last photo was also courtesy of Ayutaro, who couldn't help finding the whole thing cute. (*´∀`)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Didn't realize it a first, but a belated photo coverage of the Aikabu event was posted on the usual staff account the following day. I might as well leave a quick translation of the tweets like I did elsewere, for completion. (・ω・`)

Yesterday, the NGT48 Business Photo Card Exchange Event had been held at Denka Big Stadium. With the off-stage announcement by Hinatan, the two members of Ushiro City, today's MC, were called in and they got everyone at the venue smiling thanks to their light talk show.
    Comedians are really great people. ^^

[​IMG]

As CEO Homma and CEO Nakamura made their appearance on stage as well, the even had finally started!
    With a penalty game at stake for the loser, consisting of horrible-tasting chocolate and reciting a Moe sentence with cat ears on, the two of them had a fun time engaging in a game tournament, a Nekomimi Bingo tournament, and more.
    The cat-ear video is going to be posted afterwards!
    You'll fall in love for it. ^^

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Be careful not to get madly infatuated to the CEO's cuteness.
    [​IMG]
    "Sorry for having lost today, but this is not you people's fault, it's Hinata's fault. But anyway, forgive mew~!"
    (click on the thumbnail to play the video)

Since the goal was reached in the Encouragement Funding campaign, high-quality strawberries, the food prize at the top of the ranking, were given away as a reward, both of them greatly rejoiced at it.
    To all the Angels who invested their funds, thank you!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

At the final Business Photo Card Exchanging Event, business cards were politely exchanged with all the traders. The two members took everyone's business cards containing their personal messages, and brought them home with themselves.
    Both of them really enjoyed it!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The NGT48 Business Photo Card Exchange Event reached its conclusion without any problem.
    A sincere thank you to all the stockholders who attended it, Homma-san, Nakamura-san, Kaneko-san, Asuwa-san, and all the staff.
    For the details, we'll release a report on the official website at a later date.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

---

More belated updates:
    A video that wasn't included into the report of the NGT48 Business Photo Card Exchange Event.
    We managed to capture the moment the extreme spiciness kicked in.

[​IMG]

This is yet another video that we didn't manage to post into the report of the NGT48 Business Photo Card Exchange Event.
    Revealing the name of one of the attractions of Ayutaro's company, NakamuLand DX Co. Ltd.

[​IMG]
    "Ushiro City Roller Coaster"

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Tarou's SSK poster:
    2JuYXzj.jpg

14. ForrestFuller