1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakamura Mariko (Komari) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Doubt it! Komari's fans are scarce (something importat to get translations); I've been looking for subs of her Labrador Retriever video since its release and nada.
    Good luck! Would be interesting to read her columns.

Komari in AKBINGO! (episode 310)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  2. my-eye7

my-eye7 Kenkyuusei

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Hahaha, Shinoda Mariko. :D[hehe] Happy Birthday, Komari! :ome:

4. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Happy Birthday Mariko :ome:

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

ANN (Episode 243) (Mariko Nakamura, Minami Minegishi, Shizuka Oya) (January 28, 2014)

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

ANN (Episode 249) (March 11, 2015) (Mariko Nakamura and Chiyori Nakanishi)

7. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

The translation:

I went to the the last day of NMB48 zenkoku tour the other day and it was exciting! They are full of energy, passionate, fresh, and funny.
    Despite having many members, their dance were well together in the song Kamonegikkusu. I was thoroughly moved.
    And of course, at Osaka it is all about talking! Their MC was interesting! The flow of conversation and song introductions were quite unique, and there even was Yoshimoto-san's performance... We want that in Team A tour as well!
    By the way, the most impressive MC was Kinoshita Momoka-chan, whose column is to the right. That blue hair beauty. She gave good consistent quality MCs as expected.
    Also, seeing others like Mirurun, Milky, Fuuchan, Shuuchan from a fan perspective made me understand fans' way of thinking more.
    Hopefully I can be aware of that while on stage as well and gain more fans.
    I've learned what worked well in this concert, and intend to use it for our own Team A's zenkoku tour!

PS: the one in the photo is Fuuchan who will be one of the W center in the next NMB single.

8. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

must watch Anta Dare episode for Mariko @43 mins mark

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  9. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    LOL I don't know how spontaneous the whole thing is, but she was a good sport :lol:

10. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Nattsun's acting skill to pull that off is amazing.....when i was watching it, i am like this isnt happening ....

11. hydeo2

hydeo2 Kenkyuusei

Nieru, thanks for the translate, sorry the late answer, time pass so fast :\ and lot of things to do

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  13. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Watched the Nonfiction mini-doc on Haruu and Mariko as well...

I'm not sure what it is... but I can't seem to get behind Mariko as I do some of my favorites. Can't put my finger on why either, which frustrates me.

She's a competent leader, good MC, and has a good sense of humor... but I think it's a slight ingenuineness about her that seemed to become more clear during the mini-doc. I don't think she's unattractive at all... but I also don't get that warm feeling inside when I see her as I would say, Tomu, or Mion, or Chiizu, or even some of my non-faves-but-non-dislikes-too, such as Aanya in HKT, Keicchi in NMB, or Suuchan in SKE. It's not repulsion... but it's not attraction, either.

Haruu definitely has a chara and a well-defined (and marketable) sense of who she is. I don't think Mariko's concept of herself and the fanbase gel, tbh...

Perhaps that's the crux of her kengai streak... this collusion of traits that attract and repel are balanced at the apathetic point... which as we know, can be worse than having either extreme. :(

14. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
  15. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Thanks for sharing the doc!
    This was really interesting to watch, and maybe the more "real" documentary about akb48

I'll see this prominent non ranked member with a different eyes from now.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Mariko and Haruu's situation are very similar. They are both 9th gen members and they haven't ranked in the past 6 sousenkyo.
    I dont know if these mini-documentary will change their situation. We saw that they paired up Haruu and Mayuyu lane during the documentary and that's the reality between top senbatsu vs kengai member. Kudo to Mariko and Haruu for keep fighting in sousenkyo and continue to work hard in 48G. If Tanamin could do it last year (ranked 71th), i believe in Mariko and Haruu. Never give up !!!

17. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I knew the Shimada Haruka situation pretty well cos she was a prominent member already in the original team 4, (still now I'm litte shocked, why she's so famous and never ranked). Different was for Mariko because I really never saw her in the front in any situation, just for comedy sketch maybe.

Anyway Mariko seems a very interensting and smart person from the doc.
    (Surprising, she had to justify herself for attending university with seriusness,-when she said this is not a plan "B" but a different chance for my life - LOL, that's the really darker side of Akb48, anyway I loved her spirit).

She seemed really so mature, also with this difficult familiar story. Very smart, very intense and interesting!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  18. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    This was def a sad documentary to watch...but thanks to it I got to know more about mariko...i am already a haruu fan and now thanks to this ive become a mariko fan...i hope just like me other people become their fans and they can finally rank

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the documentary too, and it was very touching. I like both Komari and Haruu (I like 9th gen overall). In a group like AKB48, with so many members, it can't be helped that some girls will be less popular. Still, these girls are working hard too, sometimes I hate how elections became such an important thing in the group that it can affect the members and fans so much. Either way Haruu and Komari's fans will continue to support them even if they don't rank. But I still wish that, at least once, they can rank and feel the happiness. Hopefully they get their chance to rank once in the next years!

One thing I like about Komari, because I'm a Paruru oshi and they're both 9th gen and have been in the same teams since before, I noticed how Komari helps Paruru during Mc. I couldn't follow team A well for the past year, but I remember during their time in team B when Paruru stayed quiet during Mc, Komari helped to include her in the discussion. It was funny and I feel thankful to Komari for doing that XD I love 9th gen's friendship, they're so close <3

I'm glad they made this documentary for Komari and Haruu. Really, it was so interesting to watch! We learned a bit more about their private life (like for Komari I didn't know her family issue, her dad left her, she was raised only by mom and grandma) and about their hardship (like being edited out in Tv shows, not ranking, not having many fans at fan events...). And seeing their fans was interesting too, how the fans feel about them, what they do, etc.

It would be nice if more people give a chance to these girls, and also to other less popular AKB members, maybe they can get a little more fans, even if they can't be as popular as top members, but if they can have a little more fans to cheer them up for their hard work, it would be nice too!

20. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I hope the documentary will help these awesome girls. I promise to give votes to both Haruu and Mariko next year. They deserve votes and to
    be rewarded for their hard work!