1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakamura Reno / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Let's hope some people from magazine/modeling notice this photo

2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    The problem is the face, I don't think matches that new hairstyle. Like a worse version of Maiyan/Katoshi
    Model? If Kawago Hina and Kanagawa did it, it's possible for her too. That "exclusive model" title lost its prestige to my eyes.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

The face is the best part.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    There are many factors that you need to have to become a model. Beauty, presence, expression, length (and perhaps something they call an x-factor), etc.

Beauty is a tricky one, because that's in the eye of the beholder. But everything else is more or less objective. When it comes to expression and presence, Kanagawa is certainly on top within her generation, and I think Nakamura can reach the same with the right attention. And they both are tall, which is a plus too.

Even though every magazine/fashion brand has their own guidelines, the modeling world is quite rigid so these 'rules' apply for the majority of models.

5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    For me it's just that some of these "exclusive models" wouldn't have a chance if they hadn't the "Nogizaka46 member" attached to them.

Same when there's people responding me "even if you call her a filler member, she did stage play performances which help to spread Nogizaka popularity", hell no. We're not talking about Ikuta's big musicals but little stage play performances people don't even know they exist, so no way Nogizaka becomes more known and bigger thanks to Nakamura's theatre performances, and it's quite the opposite to me: she has a chance to do them cause she is helped by the Nogizaka46 member brand.

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It works both ways. I don't think Nakamura's performances are necessarily boosting Nogizaka's popularity with the general public at this point in time, but that's not the goal. Of course the Nogi brand gives her the chance to get stage experience, and to develop her skills in that area (don't forget that many people like idols because they like to see them develop and make progress). At the same time, the stage play itself gets more visitors because a member of Nogizaka46 performs in the play. So both parties win.

Ikuchan didn't start with a big musical either. And not every member is going to be as successful as her, which is perfectly fine.

• Like Like x 6
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Well, if you are Wakatsuki Yumi maybe there would be a lot of people coming to the stage play just thanks to her. But not in Nakamura's case. You can see it just to how disastrous are her HS sales. She's not a popular member at all. I even forgot she existed.

It's good if it's a win-win situation, of course girls take vantages thanks to Nogizaka's name, but would be great if they do the same for Nogi's success and Nogi becomes more succesful thanks to them.
    There are members who are more leeching on the group than giving to it real important contribution. Nakamura, Christie are the first examples that come to my mind: disastrous HS sales, not anything interesting that comes from them in variety shows like Koujichuu, not significant outside works which could contribute to spread Nogi's popularity.

Unfortunately idols don't get fired by management until something big like a scandal happen, so they just could just stay there doing nothing until they decide to graduate and leeching on the group. Especially the ones from 3rd / 4th gen which came when Nogi was already popular and didn't even have to try hard to reach the status Nogi has now like original members did.
    But in real world and companies, girls like these would be on the top of the list for a dismissal and be replaced by someone more efficient.

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The real world you say? Then there's no need to worry. In the real world, in a group like Nogizaka, even the most impopular idol brings in plenty of revenue. Therefore, no leeching!

Also, leeching would imply that less popular members are just fine with that while they sit back and enjoy the perks of being a nogi member. But in the real world, they are probably more frustrated than anyone else, not being able to progress even though they try their hardest.

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's time to act like a victim bullying now :fear:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Reno's nogiobi showroom on 5 June

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  11. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Still so baby-faced even if you can tell she's grown a lot. haha

Cheers!

12. Nanasemaru193

Nanasemaru193 Kenkyuusei

Reno-Chan was so cute on her segment!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I never thought she could be this bubbly since she rarely have a chance to talk whenever she appear on their show.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. vhon05

vhon05 Kenkyuusei

Those theater plays did her good so now she's more comfortable in front of the camera and talks with great confidence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, RENOCHAN!!!
    :ome::ome::ome:

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    :ome::ome::ome:
    Happy Birthday!

17. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Happy birthday Reno

19. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Happy Birthday Reno

Wish you all the best this year

And also will she get her official instagram account today?

20. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Happy Birthday Renochan