1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

A big W

2. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    Thanks guys for showing me their reactions and comments^^

It's nice to know that Japanese fans also share the same sentiment about this whole situation - but I wish I could say the same about management :fp: I wanted to be open to the idea to a new centre but this is just way too messed up to that it's literally impossible to support her. I'd like to imagine management didn't know any of this but it just seems so unlikely to me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm really surprised by all this.
    Not the info dumps, that people are taking this seriously even though it all looks shopped as fuck.

I'm not saying it's not true, I'm just really curious about why people don't seem to be showing any skepticism.

Maybe I'm just optimistic?

Which picture?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
    • Disagree x 14
    • Agree x 6
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Creative x 1
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Mimikkyu I understand you are indeed the messenger and I appreciate connecting us with actual feedback from the Japanese fanbase, it's something I could never do as I lack the language knowledge and the actual sources of information.

However, what I read here would mark this day as the day that everything has changed and that I could never see idols again the way I did. Do people, no, fans, say that (a few/some/most) idols are delux prostitutes ??? Please let not this be. I leave this horrific scenario out and I don't even want to know more. I would pretend everything is OK and continue supporting them the way I do.

As for the subject of our discussion. Could you please describe to me shortly the concrete and undeniable evidence available? As far as I know social media content could never (at least on a legal basis) constitute solid evidence (unless it's on official web-sites). You all know that on the net, everything can potentially be breached and manipulated.

The only thing I expect from this point onwards is an official statement from management/Sony. I believe this is a MUST after the extend and seriousness of the fanbase's reaction. Oblivion through silence would be the poison that will slowly wither the Nogizaka tree. It became obligatory from their part and any further silence would make things worse.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Yes. Exactly what's on my mind at first. However, The reason management decide to keep quiet this time. Didn't it already confirm that it's true? Besides, Management just clarified about rumors relate to 5th gen not long ago I wonder why they can't do it this time? Is there any reason to avoid talking about this? It definitely didn't turn out this, if they just clarify about this matter since the beginning when the rumors just started. Don't u agree?

6. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I just don't get why they kept staying silent for this long. They were quick in Tomisato's fake acc case. And with the release of upcoming single, they supposed to act fast. The longer they delay official statement, the more furious fans would get. I'm afraid that it would damage Nogi good reputation. We only want the best for our girls, right ?

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Nah, you're fine.

I am a software engineer with focus on web application security and has been working in the IT security industry for 6+ years and the way I see it is that people really does NOT keep a healthy dose of skepticism, and that's normal I guess.
    Those evidences are real though. Those twitter "accounts" really posted it. However, that's the only thing the wayback machine can prove, it can only crawl "public" posts. Take note of my emphasis on the word "accounts".
    Yes, those "accounts" posted it but how can we prove that it really is the "person" behind that "account" that posted it? Honestly, proving that is very complex unless the person herself admits. If you cannot prove that, then other excuses would still be valid (hacked account, etc...)

Based on those screenshots/evidences, I saw that those accounts posts on twitter, then there's IG, then there's also a movie review. If they really want to know the truth, then they would need to ask assistance to these social media sites and ask for access logs and the user agent that was used, check if the IP addresses are the same, and confirm if those IP addresses were from her ISP or something. But of course, you cannot do these without order from the court right? because it now involves private information.

About the management too, they can't be compelled to release a statement just based on those evidences alone. Though, if ever the sales really dropped, then I guess that's the time they would move.

• Disagree x 7
    • Informative x 5
    • Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Are you talking about an underage schoolgirl, or a government spy? Don't complicate the obvious.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The fact that they keep quiet means the situation is more complex than we thought it is. I believe there are major power play and politics involved. Aside from all things surrounding Aruno, there is also a very sloppy CD covers, something that never happened before, I believe that's not a coincidence.
    If this is a genuine mistake, somebody don't do proper background check or those tweets are pure bulls*t, they would immediately act to mitigate it, right? But instead they just casually add fire by releasing those sloppy covers. Something is terribly wrong within management...

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Oh, then I apologize if my post is hard to comprehend for you. :^^;:

TLDR: Give/find a proof that she herself did the "act" of posting it.

Though, I guess it doesn't really matter anymore since most people really like to do trial by social media. [hehe]

• Dislike x 7
    • Agree x 6
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  11. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Thank God your a "software engineer with focus on web application security", not a lawyer! :^^;::^^;::^^;:

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    passive aggression?:cold:
    :cry: Just offended me... you are too cruel :cry:

13. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Is there more detail on the exact character of her racist comments? Is she "selective", or hates everybody non-Japanese (including half and quarter)?

If the latter, doesn't that mean she hates Asuka, or if not her herself, Asuka's mother and extended family on her mother's side?

My worst fear is that this isn't just a miniscule issue within management, but a wider problem with it as a whole, and that this is the beginning of the end for the group.

As far as management response to this goes, they declared it fake back when it started. There is not much reason for them to do anything else unless she starts getting floods of haters during Meet and Greets.

https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/65258?ima=3108&pri1=202202

If she doesn't have a forced graduation with an excuse of "stress", as someone theorized earlier, she may have a real graduation from stress given the amount of hate she is getting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Racism isn't a big problem in Japan to be honest, not a good think at all, but to have bf is a biger problem for idol.

Also as I see "Arunozaka try to be Keyakizaka46" is the main point.
    Apparently everyone should just give up and wait.

15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    If you're not:
    - a disabled person on vegetative state
    - an harassing black-colored person
    - a woman sensitive with her periods
    - a person with body dysmorphic disorder
    - an ugly looking schoolmate

then you're safe. Aruno-sama doesn't hate you / mock you and you don't need to die.

• Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I can't find anything on the wayback machine. If any of you guys have something concrete worth sharing I'd really appreciate it.

17. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    It was an inquiry of personal interest rather than a concern for the group.

18. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I’m going to focus strictly on what evidence exists that the Twitter accounts belong to Aruno. It feels vaguely dirty to link to the archived Tweets, but I’m not aware of any website rules against it. There are two accounts, @lien6452 and @r4imk.

@lien6452 is the account that mentions modeling, papakatsu, panties, etc. It has both professional photos and at least one casual selfie. The account provides no identifying info beyond the photos themselves.
    Photographer tags this account as a model named “Aruno” for a photoshoot:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20201130162237/https://twitter.com/hzjun_77/status/1333423911074033669

@r4imk is the account that badmouths various people; there is no lewd stuff. It appears to be a high school girl’s personal account.
    Chat screenshot where the other person apparently calls the user “Aruno”:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20200329075012/https://twitter.com/r4imk/status/1244167124135735296
    Photo of a lizard, described as a crested gecko, that resembles Aruno’s lizard at omitatekai:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210828144558/https://twitter.com/r4imk/status/1431620179956359171
    Tweet that reads, “Sad news, Onodera escaped.” Aruno named one of her lizards Onodera. That being said, Onodera is a real name and no context is provided:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210805123810/https://twitter.com/r4imk/status/1423261641433444355

Afaik, the other tweets are outrageous but don’t indicate who the account belongs to. I might’ve missed some stuff cuz I don’t have time to dig deeper.

Also, I can’t believe this distracted everyone from the real scandal that happened in plain sight at the 5ki omitatekai.
    Nagi drew a penis and showed it to everyone?! :^O^:

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Gofindnova Thank you I appreciate this digest. OK, I never tried to impose my opinion, which I keep for myself, but for me, these accounts and whatever content they include could not be hers (there is a plausible possibility) or are hacked or both or whatever. This is the small probability but it exists. The big probability is pointing directly to her and is also the Occam's Razor conclusion, but in any case not enough to put me, personally, agains a young girl 6000 miles away.

But your spoiler: OMG what??? LOL, in such a case, what a laugh...!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    As far as i'm aware (and feel free to correct me if i'm wrong) you cannot hack into a twitter account to edit in photo's and names when the post has already been published. You can hack into an account and publish new posts, but you can't edit them once published. So unless there is another person in japan named Aruno who is a high school model and has a pet lizard named Onodera, what makes you think this isn't linked to the new 5th generation member named Aruno who is a high school model and has a pet lizard named Onodera?

This isn't me being patronising btw, i'm genuinely curious. The panties and sugaring are all pretty damning, but they could all be considered false on it's own as it's a separate account. But for me it's the fact that all this information comes from the same account as the very obvious pet lizard/gecko and the user is referred to as Aruno. So when you link the Nogizaka Aruno who has a pet lizard to the random school girl who has a pet lizard and talks shit about everything that breathes, and the Nogizaka Aruno who looks just like the model Aruno who sells panties and sugar dates, isn't it a forgone conclusion? The second account @r4imk is undoubtedly hers, so even if the @lien6452 account wasn't hers, that only means that she didn't sell panties or sugar date. The former account still shows she made comments that are bad enough to be reprimanded for, including the nogizaka boring comment.

And can we stop referring to her like she's a child? Some of these comments were made at 18 years old for gods sake. I know some of you are well into your middle ages and still see anyone under 25 as a child but she is very much capable of understanding what she's saying. She's not an idiot.

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Disagree Disagree x 2