1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    Speak for yourself, I followed the instructions and now I have three mansions at Bermuda lol

That's an interesting information, I thought it was just set to private.

2. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    bunshun just come out.. and literally didn't say anything new..
    well they did say aki-p is seemingly less involved due to working on drama or something
    and it seems her papa-katsu work is like rent-a-girlfriend or something.

well i guess they gonna just gonna handwave this after all..

3. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

The article seemed so bland... I doubt it will change anything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    The article was bland, and this time bunshun was way less sensationalist than it usually is. We've seen them being more aggressive over minor things in the past. The article focused on the papa katsu stuff, and didn't scratch the contents of her posts on social media. The only reference to twitter is that the man interviewed confirmed contacting her through twitter DM.

Summary - link to the article

- It got パパ活疑惑 (Papa Katsu) trending in Japan - Nogizaka46, Center & Nakanishi Aruno as well.
    - The article features some Aruno pictures we had not seen yet, in good quality, on her dates.
    - In the article they contacted photographers who have met her, as well Nogizaka's management but got no response from the later.
    - The man interviewed said he contacted her specifically through twitter DM. He gave details of where they met too.
    - Her fee was ¥3000 per hour, the food, karaoke and other things not included, obviously.
    - This man specifically and ironically says "I paid but didn't do anything sexual, is that even Papa Katsu?"
    - They finish the article with e-mail and contact for those who have more info. So the article may be updated later.
    - They linked a page with more photos (not featured in the article itself)

* I personally got confused about Akimoto's role. They say he's not as involved with the group since he's working on other things such as dramas, but he's also working in the lyrics of the songs. All this to say next line "her center selection was confusing"... so I don't know. Up to the audience I guess.

• Informative Informative x 10
  6. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    More like her PR marketing than a controversial article, especially a link to her photos.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    This is expected though. They could get sued if they do that. The snapshots from Wayback Machine can't be used as a concrete evidence for tabloids and journals because they can be removed anytime. The more that screenshots can't be used as evidence too.

This is from help.archive.org:
    I checked again in Wayback Machine and I can't find the 2020 snapshots of @lien6452 anymore. I could still access it last week. And also as mentioned from the previous comment, it seemed that nogi mgmt already contacted twitter about this and it could also mean that twitter coordinated with archive.org to remove those snapshots.
    EDIT: It's still there, so no move were done for this.

Public sentiment still won't change but on the legal side, it's still clean so anyone who dares to create "official" stories about those tweets could possibly get in trouble.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    isn't only me thinking that bunshun went easy to this girl?.. they can make this article more interesting and daring if they dig deeper, searching for other information is not gonna be hard since there are some netizen already post several of her dreadful tweet, at least confirm one of them.
    they must be kidding when they added that Mr. Akimoto is not involve in this mess there's no way management will choose Aruno as Center with that kind of choreo and song.

even if so they gonna have a hard time to sell Aruno to public and build another image out of her without apologizing first, they gonna waste more time and money if they still invest it to her. it better to move on to another 5th gen.

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's still there actually. I just go to wayback machine and search "https://twitter.com/lien6452*" (with the asterisk behind), it shows you the links.

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I have many questions for this paper, especially after the Mikanyan scandal (is it even a scandal? :asdfgh:). This cesspool fulfills the necessary tasks. Nothing new. Sony pays well.
    I think this scandal already has gone out. To be honest this strategy isn't bad. After 2-3 years nothing will be left but rare forums and probably deleted tweets.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    ANN tonight and group performance at Shibuya note in 3 days. I wonder how members are doing.

12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think this is it honestly. Doubt Bunshun will do anything more than this and I don't think management feels like they need to comment on this (it's not like they commented on Nishino's scandal either so they don't have to comment on everything from their point of view). Even if fans get mad or don't support her at all I doubt they'd demote her to unders immediately (they didn't do it to Miona either). I don't think she'll get a push like Endo but will probably just linger in the group.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What's Miona doing?

• Like Like x 1
  14. signupsus

signupsus Member

Those first 5ki meet & greet results are going to be interesting, aren't they?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

If you want an alternative explanation, @r4imk could be Aruno’s friend or relative who borrowed her screenshots. It’d be a crazy coincidence, but I find it easier to imagine than @lien6452 being an elaborate hoax, esp. now with Bunshun's evidence. I was cautious in the wording of my previous post, but I think both accounts are probably Aruno’s.
    Could the account be suspended by people reporting it for abuse? Even if the tweets were deleted, maybe Twitter automatically suspends accounts that get enough reports in a period of time.
    Not sure about the nuance of this sentence. Papakatsu is doing date-like activities in exchange for money, it ostensibly doesn’t include sexual favors. Obviously papakatsu can turn into sex stuff, but what the guy did with Aruno in the Bunshun article (sharing meals, karaoke, crane games) fits the textbook definition perfectly. Another bit of context is that the guy contacted Aruno for a so-called “personal photoshoot” but he only took photos on his regular phone at a cafe, etc. I interpreted what the guy said as more like, “We did a bunch of stuff… isn’t that stuff called papakatsu?”
    According to an anonymous person involved with the Nogi office, Aki-P didn't make the final decision and Aruno center wasn’t just Aki-P’s idea, it “naturally” became the idea among management to make her center due to her singing and expressive ability. Aki-P’s working on dramas so he isn’t as involved with idol groups, they even have to wait for him to finish the lyrics sometimes. The article then says Aruno entering Nogi and becoming center has created turmoil.

I’m skeptical that management isn’t just trying to protect the king here. But hey, it could be true.
    The bit about waiting for Aki-P’s lyrics was confirmed by Manatsu during Nogizaka Zanmai radio, the lyrics sometimes get changed during the MV shoot.

There’s another quote by the anonymous person regarding past leaked photos,「グループ加入前については基本的に処分しない方向」“We basically don’t punish members for what they did before joining the group.” I think a broader reading of 処分 could even mean, "We basically don't deal with members regarding what they did before joining the group"? So… not great prospects for a clear statement from management.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    I think that what he said could be interpreted that way yes, but also could mean he was expecting something extra? I don't know, everything from here is assumption, and like you said papa katsu or enjo kousai doesn't equal sex, even if sexual stuff happening isn't news to everyone.

About Akimoto... yes, it is very possible he's not the one responsible for the choice, but that's not really central to the question is it? People were pointing to him because bypassing (or failing) the background check seemed an error so gruesome, that just someone from a higher standard would have the voice to allow that bypass. However, even if he's not responsible, that just means that many errors were committed along the path anyway - the airdrop center causing turmoil is another "oh, really?" situation.

edit:
    I forgot to say this, but I think that we won't have nothing besides a hand-waiving statement, saying the problem was solved internally. I don't know how fans will react to her in the meguris and how the single will sell, and these two factors together may be the main point for any changes in the future (a quiet graduation or a follow-up, for example).

• Like Like x 1
  17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    They didn't demote Miona to unders immediately, only a couple of singles later.

Also people were pointing to Aki-P simply bc of the Hirate association lol, nothing else. He's also an easy villain to point fingers at.

18. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I know they "demoted" my dearest Miona for (I guess) 11th, 12th and possibly 13th and then she returned back to positions mostly at 1st row (but never as center). But as far as I know (from watching Nogidoko and Nogichuu) she didn't do anything wrong did she? I hope no scandal that I'm not aware of?

In any case, I am so perplexed with the Aruno-gate. It's like a bad dream that I hope will evaporate as soon as I wake up. I like the girl and her voice and I cannot accept that actual truth of all these.

I'm scared about Nogizaka's future, I'm really scared... Even if all these are not true, I hardly see any way out of this impasse. If you think of it, any possible outcome would leave behind wounds. I don't care about financial wounds (although this will possibly impact supporting group's activities), but only wounds on its image and the girls' psychology and cohesion.

The only thing that matters now is to keep supporting the GROUP.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Maybe I didn't express myself well. When I mentioned Miona I meant that management doesn't immediately push someone who was the center to unders. They never put Ikoma into unders either (even though her handshake results weren't stellar). My point is that since Aruno is the center now, even if fans don't like her and won't buy her handshake tickets, I don't think management will immediately push her to unders for 30th.

• Like Like x 1
  20. john wick

john wick Kenkyuusei

that's how you ruin someone's life on the internet now.
    Believe in rumors and then consider them to be true.

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1