1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

People are so desperate to get this girl cancelled every theory that pops up about her or Nogizaka is deemed true by default and every breadcrumb is bundled together into one big lump of evidence on why the witch needs to burn before her career even starts
    That Twitter account about the papa katsu and selling used panties just reeks of being some fetish roleplay account by that obsessive photographer who started leaking stuff about her initially
    And the other with the "problematic tweets" reads as any angsty teen girl trying to be cool and funny

Management told people to use social media sensibly and not spread unfounded rumors and everyone went and did the opposite trying to connect all these dots and prove themselves right with their theories, to the point they're making up censorship allegations as evidence that everything being spread around must be true

• Disagree x 22
    • Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I also thought like that and gave her the benefit of doubt, but the ultimate evidence is that she posted a picture of the same gecko she showed us during omitatekai, and the same name she told us. This cannot be denied, the tweets are true and all have archive links to it.

• Agree Agree x 14
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    the only desperate one seems you here, still trying hard to justify all this mess by this girl and by management.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

This is exactly what I'm saying, people are taking these tweets from one account and using them to prove the content on the other must also be true
    This was possibly my second post on the subject at most, the only other post I remember making was saying Twitter not showing certain searches was just due to it being broken as usual and not some sort of censorship by management, and what do you know, those "banned" searches are working again

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
    • Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Ah the white knight has arrived.

• Winner Winner x 20
  6. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Coming from someone who only ever enters threads to mock people when there's some type of scandal or drama, I'll take that as a compliment

• Winner x 6
    • Creative x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Useful x 1
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I am following these forums all this time, from my place at the opposite side of the globe. My japanese is very poor to understand the "evidence" on Twitter (a media that I seldom use). And I supported the girl at its very start, before this got really wild.

I fully understand the agony of the pure and selfless Nogizaka fans about the image of the group (I would have done the same and actually I did when they announced the Keyaki rebranding), and I am still (re)watching and (re)watching again and again the old Nogizakatte Doko episodes for reminiscence, still enamoured by the elegance and pureness of these wonderful ladies, BUT...

I will continue to support the group AND Aruno, UNTIL CONCRETE AND UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE IS PRESENTED AGAINST!!!

And I ask: Are you, you, and you, us, 100% certain about all these that Aruno is being accused of? 100%, I repeat 100%, I REPEAT 100%?

How would we feel as human beings if there will be even a tiny, tiny chance that everything is set-up from some psychopath and the girl suffers from the consequences, ranging from kissing goodbye to her career and returning to obscurity (the bright scenario) to be crushed mentally and psychologically to the-point-of-no-return (you know what I mean, the hellish scenario - the scenario I would not wish to nobody in this world)?

This is not funny any more. It goes beyond the future of an idol group in Japan's entertainment scene. It's a humanitarian case. A case of ethics and concience. I repeat: CONSCIENCE. A case in which the mob is ready to lynch, burn, crucify someone because there is some kind of story in a medium which is so easy to fabricate. Even if what she did is true, at least let her repent.

And despite all these, let's wait and see how things unfold and how management/Sony would react, even how the rest of the group behaves towards Aruno. In my mind and to my corporate knowledge, any corporation would never risk blowing up an asset that has proven succesfull and profitable. Above everything else, I wouldn't believe that Sony would willingly and in full awareness, kill Nogizaka in this way!

I really hope that the girl is completely ignorant of whatever is writen here. Personally I'll wait to (1) see/read the official statement - if any (2) follow how the 5th gen would be incorporated in the group and Koujichuu and (3) how the girls interact with Aruno (even if they pretend, body language is a sure telltale) and then I will decide. Even if rumors prove to be true, I will dismiss Aruno in a mild and civilized way either she stays in the group or not.

• Disagree x 19
    • Agree x 6
    • Dislike x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's called a discussion forum. There ain't much discussing if everyone just goes "oh that's great" :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    what does it mean? It's already confirmed that the @lien6452 account it's hers too and not the photographer's lol.
    It literally says model: @lien452
    [​IMG]
    and it has different her own selfies, and textes about selling undies and papa-katsu activities.

Also, even if her tweets which contain ableism, racism and bullying were just "rebel teen jokes", staying silent, not having apologises from her or management, and even censor whoever expose all that, is highly disrespectful.

• Agree x 11
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  10. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

A photographer advertising an account he could be running himself to roleplay as one of his models while fantasizing about her used panties is not confirmation of anything
    You can paint me as gullible but you're the one who's clueless on how many creeps you can find on the internet posing as girls for thrill or profit, selling their sexy pics, used underwear, you name it, it's there

• Creative Creative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. fye1992

fye1992 Kenkyuusei

I thought he would never join this forum.[​IMG]

Enviado desde mi Mi 9 Lite mediante Tapatalk

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    to me it doesn't make sense, cause is already proved that she and the photographer were in contact and had a "close friendship", and even if he wanted to do what you said, he wouldn't publish the link of that account on it's own profile, cause she would've find out that he was advertising an account that it's not her own but of someone who wants to impersonate her.

Also, the thing that made most people mad about her, is the horrible things she wrote on twitter and are confirmed by Internet Archive links and some contents on it, and people have the right to at least pretend apologises or some statements from her or management which instead chose the "pretending nothing is happening, and censorship" way. And people have the right to think that a girl like her hasn't the right to be on this group, let alone the new face of it, being put as center, chosen when fans didn't even know about her existence (guess why).

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

This is just out of our control now.
    Yepp, they did react to it by announcing 29th single cover without clarifying anything about Aruno scandal. The silence made situations worst than b4 :fp:

But you can't deny that it's not true 100%, right? When that accnt indicates that it's aruno herself. It's no surprise that Nogifan are mad about this & management just made it worst. You can choose not to believe it, but you cant really blame fan who believes this when everything indicates that it's Aruno herself.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

I just want to say, at this point, what disappoints me is the reaction of the management.
    They must take responsibility to protect the group and the members, not keep silence only to worsen the situation.
    If Aruno is really problematic, I blame the management.
    If Aruno is innocent, it's still their fault when hesitating to clarify and protect a little girl.
    Saying something like use the social media wisely does not help, we all know that.

• Agree Agree x 25
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    how many days since this come out.. management haven't say anything yet..

btw i'm always curious how do they even found out the twitter account?
    one account is easy enough since there are photos of her but the other one?
    i don't think anyone could've have found that unless someone leak that..

• Like Like x 1
  16. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    At this point, you all should stop crying and vote with your wallets (if you buy Nogizaka stuff).

The materials and the events are all set and purchased for the single, they can't cancel everything, throw all the merch in the trash and make some new ones. So give up on the center being changed.

They also can't make her apologize even if she meant it sincerely. Think of it, she's made everyone angry (supposing that all the accusations are true, I don't care that much to go check when I can't even read Japanese nor do I use twitter). The can't-date crowd is mad, the normal people crowd is mad because of the bigoted tweets, the previous gens crowd is mad because she just came outta nowhere and was made center. And worst of all, how dare she! She burst the bubble of the people who come here to enjoy Nogizaka, the group of angels who can do no wrong :omfg:

It's a maze with no exit, her apology won't be accepted, short of sending her to a warzone to do humanitarian work and recording it, no one will accept her. Not to mention an apology would be also an admission that she did everything she's being accused of. Management are not gonna allow that fire to be started.

As for me, all I can think is
    [​IMG]

• Agree x 10
    • Dislike x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  17. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    I'm curious to know what Japanese fans think about this, do they think its as messed up as us? or is it only us that care about it since management hasn't bothered to say anything about :| Because I feel like they won't do anything about it unless a lot of japanese fans get really angry at them sadly

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 5
  19. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    I've translated some of the most liked in the post about the single/cover, check a few posts above (or a page behind), or Check it here, twitter translator will help you as well.

But you can sumarize most of the comments in two kinds:
    - What a hideous jacket cover
    - Will you pretend nothing is happening?

• Like Like x 6
  20. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    【炎上】AKBアイドル・中西アルノ(18歳)が裏垢流出!パパ活、パンツ売り「おこじゅかいくれたらエッチする」 [656327281] (5ch.net)
    Arno's Twitter Blaze part5 (5ch.net)

According to what I've just read from 5ch and Yahoo, many Japanese people are mocking her and criticizing the group management too. (I'm just a messenger here)

- I don't know what to think.I'm not sure why the management didn't do a background check. Not just them, but Nogizaka itself.
    - Absolute smelly white panties
    - If you go to the main thread, there's also one that discriminates against people with disabilities, that's bad.
    - Is Sashihara [Rino] the inventor of the idea that even an ugly girl can become a center if she sells her body?
    - There's no such thing as an idol with this face.
    - Scandal at the center of nogizaka 46! Sugar daddy , individual photography, boyfriend barre, disability criticism, nogi member slandering, child abuse remarks, brucela.
    Even Bunshun was surprised.
    A jewel box of scandals!
    - Nakadashi Aruno (nakadashi means "creampie")
    - Pantsu Aruno.
    - It's just a pillow-business girl, right? This ugly woman gets to be an idol, and the rich old man gets to fuck Nogizaka member at least once, so it's a win-win.
    - If they don't fire her, all Nogizaka's sponsors will drop their support.
    - Profits from the sale of panties could be tax evasion, right?
    It's a job that's not done through the [Nogizaka] office, so the office would be upset.
    It's better to sell the panties through the office.
    - The guy who sold stained panties to an erotic photographer is the center.
    She's going to be a back-up dancer for a guy who was involved in underage crimes.
    So this is the culmination of 10 years of Nogizaka.
    - This is annoying for the group, but also for the OG members of the Nogizaka joint venture.
    - AKB is the same group that had the incident with the dormitory sex room, right?
    What's the big deal now?
    - It's amazing that the Akimoto group still has fans when it turns out that all they have left is dirt.
    It's amazing that they still have fans.
    - https://langel.jp/top.html
    There are these things.
    - It's been said that Akimoto idols are prostitutes for a long time, and it's not a story that started now, are they all doing anyway?
    It's not a fuss, this woman should do it in right away.
    - even if it is a management like nogizaka, it was a funeral mood to make a stray prostitute who was the opposite even though it had been sold in a neat system for a long time.
    - "Do people in vegetative state photosynthesis?"
    - EFFxp26WsAEwDBp.jpg (480×853) (twimg.com)
    - Underground idols such as AKB are always open pillows.
    - I understand that idols and prostitutes are on a single sheet of paper.
    - AV MAKING MACHINE WAROTA CALLED AKB.
    - https://i.imgur.com/7bkUmJA.jpg
    - A girl selling daddy her dirty panties is now the top of the national treasure-class national idol group!!!
    It's the best Cinderella story.
    A drama of the impression only of Mr. Akimoto!!!
    - AKB was originally founded with high-class prostitutes in Nishiazabu (西麻布)
    They were idolized in order to raise their prices.
    It's a clever business model to make twice as much money with idol goods and backstage pimping fees.
    Nothing has changed since the beginning.

Yep!!!

We do have CONCRETE AND UNDENIABLE EVIDENCES.
    About how the rest of the group behaves towards Aruno, I think everyone will be good to each other on the surface, but how they really think of each other is another story. For example, Shobu Marin, an ex-NMB48 member, was working, joking and laughing with other members as usual and at the same time, having a secret account to slander them. So was Kito Momona, now Mikami Yua. That's enough to show that whatever they say about others in front of the camera may not be what they really think.

• Informative Informative x 22
    • Winner Winner x 2