1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakanishi Chiyori (Chori) / HKT48 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Same here. Just watched it and damn, she's all out there! Somehow she reminded me of a very straightforwad Ricchan. :^^;:

I wish she got a slight push or something. Members of AKB have it much harder to reach to people (Sayanee and Sakura debuted after Ricchan and look at the election...), so I hope they didn't transfer her to Tokyo just to fill in the theatre. :hmm:

2. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Guys somehow i think Chiori has a lot similarities with Ogasawara Mayu (Maachun) from NMB48 right?If anyone says they're sisters maybe a lot of ppl will believe it!!:^^;:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  3. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

hahah Chiyori is always awesome. Especially in the old Odekake episodes. It was always the Chiyori/Tani combo. But when she starts performing her facial expressions and presence always does a 180. Between Chiyori and Maachun I am afraid what kind of shenanigans will come out of them.

4. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Chori was my favourite HKT member straight away, because the first thing I saw from HKT was on of their TV shows, rather than one of their lives. While I don't think she has much of a chance of becoming a top idol, I think she does stand a good chance of becoming a TV personality, she's just go an amazing sense of humour and presence for such a young person.

The thing that disappointed me most about the Chori/Tani transfers was the fact that that team got split up, good for so many laughs. The Hakata Hyakkaten episode where Tani made her first appearance was particularly good. I'd love to see some Chori/Maachun action though, would be awesome.

5. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Chori is super artistic, it's hard not to notice her. I'm sure she'll get more and more attention from fans in the future. With more promotions/exposure she will go high, I'm sure :)

6. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    After watching yesterday's AKBingo!, Chori surely jumped up into my favourites. It's a shame I haven't got to know her sooner! She was the highlight of the episode for me (alongside Mariri [hehe]). Her expressions and personality made me like her lots instantly. I'm hoping she'll get more and more screen time in the future.

7. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I think she will; she always got plenty of screen time on HKT shows despite never being anywhere near being a pushed member, just because she's so good to watch.

8. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu
    I'm glad that more people are interested in chiyori! ^^

9. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Me too. I didn't see her in anything after the last odekake episode and when she didn't rank I got worried. So AKB fans please be nice to her. She has a bit of a glass heart.

10. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu
    She really have a glass heart,lol!

Yeah! after that Chiyori and Tani odekake episode,
    Mine reaction is the same with Sasshi and Goto-san when I see her in VTR after that episode ,which they go "Ah~Chiyori~"

Somehow the latest episode of akbingo got her and maachun too? ( I haven't watch it yet)
    so maybe they gonna bring more laughter ^^

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Potato... potato... potato... potato... potato... *cries*... potato... :XD:

As for Chiyori, I'm also a bit worried that she didn't rank (same for Marika). Like... a whole bunch of HKT girls ranked, why not them?! :eek:
    The transfers didn't actually take place until a month and a half before the election, so... didn't they make enough fans in Hakata? Or did they abandon them when the transfers were announced? Yuria is keeping her own.. :confused:
    Maybe these type of girl doesn't usually atract people enough like the cute-lolita style ala Mio or whatever.

Oh, well! Let's hope for the best for both of them. Chiyori at least got a new fan here. :blush:

12. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I think members like Tani and Chori are popular with a large number of the fans who know them, but they're not the type who inspire crazy fans. And the crazy fans are the ones who buy loads of tickets to vote, so if you're not the cute type it'll always be hard. The transfer timing wasn't great because although they did have a lot of HKT fans, those fans didn't see them in the run up to the election much and they probably just got pushed to the back of their minds and received a low number of ni-oshi votes and didn't have enough time to get AKB/SKE fans on side. I still think they'll rank next year, but not very high.

13. kikiwayurinata

kikiwayurinata Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    always knew that sooner or later chiyori would make it, she can do that with ease all thanks to her confidence approaching her dai senpai, unlike many other sister group members who actually to shy to approach them, as for similarities, i think even the management notice this, thats why she is placed in team A, she is the true heir of Sasshi the variety queen

14. bldspill

bldspill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    LOL! Yup, I mean when i first saw Chiori and NMB's Mayu, the most noticeable feature is their lips plus their natural leanings to comedy.

15. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    don't forget both chori and maachun also a good singer..

16. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm tagging along with Trinu. :^O^: I don't follow HKT so this is the first time Chori has really jumped onto my radar. Between the Kimi wa Kimagure PV, that face-in-yukos-boobs picture, and this recent AKBingo episode, I'm ALL IN for learning more about this girl.

17. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I'm glad her hilarious appearance in AKBINGO seems to bring people's attention to Chiyori. I was sad not to be able to see her in Hakata Hyakkaten but if she becomes and AKBINGO regular than it's ok. I already cried out of laughter because of her, she'll be a good addition to the show.
    Good to see all the Chiyori love!

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've followed Chiyori since seeing her in Hyakkaten and she'd become one of my favorite HKT members due to her personality. She can be a troll, but she's also a good performer. It actually surprised me to hear how good of a voice she had in her duet w/ Tani Marika in Kinjerareta Futari on AKB SHOW a few weeks back.

Nice to see more people taking a moment to check her out.

19. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    It was fun to see both Chori and Macchun carrying the AKBingo episode like they used to be major influences in their respective sister group shows before. :chuffed:

Seeing Chori being able to make new people interested her recent UTB shooting got published with perfect timing.
    [​IMG]

20. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Is it me or is she getting more gorgeous?