1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NAMBATTLE 2

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Jan 1, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The Team BII is an interesting contest.
    It displays two different approaches of an idol stage.
    A group delivers an high energy and having fun performance, while B group focuses more on a cute one.
    It's also nice that both are performing most songs that are not shown that much.
    Encore being a mix of both groups, shows that it's a friendly battle, as it should be. And I guess , an NMB48 KKS show can't happen without the KKS anthem.

btw the whole show is a perfect @Mana trap full of cute members, anyone dare to rescue her ?
    And I'm only noticing now that the theater uses a new light backpanel, when was this changed ? It's not the NGT screening, but it provides some nice lightning effects anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    I expected them to exchange the stage for the 2nd performance but it's still fine. Good setlist to watch.
    Team A has some energetic girls like Zion, Shiyomin and Sakatan while Team B has idolise ones like Fuwarin and Mocchan. The setlist fits each team well.
    Anyway, have the 2 8th generation that hadn't attended in the 1st stage performed yet? One is the center of the 8th generation - Sae as I remembered. If she couldn't perform any stage like this, after Nambattle2 the front members of 8th generation may have changed. Sakatan stole my heart right from the first time I see her, pretty smile and "the girl with crazy make-up" was cute. She's also good at dancing, a decent performer compared to her gen mate. She really has something, great that staff gave her center position of Kenkyuusei stage, I'm looking forward to this girl especially my oshi Cocona will graduate soon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ~Un~ battle
    Groups A, B, and F qualifications, 17h30 jst
    mc: Elfe

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

haha [hehe] Actually I've been watching the Team BII stages and it's really good, I love the setlist! and yes there are so many nice members, NMB's 7th and 8th gens are great <3 Personally my favorite KKS are; for 7th gens - Misaki, Aipi and Zion, and for 8th gens - Yayoi, Sae, Sakatan and Risa. but I'm still learning about the 8th gens! and yes, Sae didn't perform yet... Not sure why but she's been a little absent even though she originally centered 8th gen. Seems like she is coming back to activities recently so maybe we can see her at the theater soon <3

Btw I've been voting for Group B :fear: I wanted to help Misaki to win lol and Group B has more of my favs in general like Aipi, Yayoi, Sae, Risa... their name being Burikko BaBy though :^^;::lol: also I kinda like the Group A setlist more actually :fear: and they stand out better with the colorful clothes. But yes I vote B! [hehe] it's fine whoever wins of course, all of them are nice and this is a friendly competition, apparently the prize is to be on a show, I hope all of them eventually get chances to be on more shows :flower:

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Team M performance 1
    (long availibility not guaranteed)

Setlist and scores in OP

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Team N performance 1

Scores updated in OP

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Team BII, performance 3:

EDIT:
    Added vote link in your favorite OP.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Some informations about the 03/27 final and Cocona's graduation concert, which will be broadcasted online on Niconico and LINElive (restricted though).
    https://kanstarpress.com/?p=97999

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Team N, performance 2

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Prizes for the game competition are up on the official site.
    If anyone is brave enough to try to explain ... :^^;:

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Team M, performance 2

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    this edition kinda sucked, Team BII was the only good thing about it and they got rekt by corona

the monopoly game was kinda okay. I'm sure @Mana watched it recently and will tell us more

16. JoKawaruso

JoKawaruso Kenkyuusei

My thoughts:
    - The monopoly game was fun! I watched only group D and group C but I'll watch the other groups later. Mikana lost almost all the janken challenges LOL, and Kuroshima Sakura is so cute :inlove:favourite 8th generation member so far!
    - I watched only the team BII performances and they were pretty good, I like how they swapped the setlist:inlove:
    I voted for group A because they have a great energy while performing, but group B was good too.
    - I'm excited for the finals, rooting for Rei to be next single's center!

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

How did you guess this so well :awesome:

I watched almost all of the Monopoly games! Some opinions: it was nice to see more of the 8th gen members personnalities! I like some of the challenges, like when they had to dance, Takahashi Sae's dance was funny lol. Sakamoto Risa is so cute, her manners and the way she moves, it's kinda like an animated character, so cute <3 Misaki was really good with janken!
    Sakatan is also great, she's cool and chill, she acts more mature than her age. I like her! Now I have 2 Misakis in my favs lol. and Yayoi is always cute! I like Kuroshima Sakura too but I don't think I saw the game with her, apparently it's the same game that had Mikana, I didn't see it (even though Mikana is in my favs) ;w; maybe someday (lol).

I feel like I know the members a lot better after watching this, even though they just played a game but everyone got to talk and do the challenges so we can see them all, it was nice!

I like the moment when the members keep getting the same number so Amirun had to bring the table with jenga and take it back again and again haha. Kinda wish it lasted longer XD

Except for Team BII and Monopoly, I didn't follow the rest of the competition so can't comment on it... But I hope the final results of the elections can have some surprises in senbatsu! Hopefully more 7th gens <3 (I would want 8th gens too but let's be realistic lol) I don't mind whoever is the winner, I guess Kojirin and Rei have the most chances? Both are nice.

• Like Like x 1
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The final is on air
    You can check the Op for the allready known results

19. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    NAMBATTLE2 "Ai" final results
    Undergirl (24 ~ 15)

24. Team BII KKS - Kuroda Fuuwa (4,951)
    23. Team BII KKS - Hayakawa Yuna (5,393)
    22. Team M - Hori Shion (5,732)
    21. Team BII KKS - Asao Momoka (6,594)
    20. Team N - Hirayama Mai (6,807)
    19. Team M - Hongo Yuzuha (7,450)
    18. Team N - Wada Miyu (7,718)
    17. Team M - Hara Karen (8,021)
    16. Team M - Deguchi Yuina (8,147)
    15. Team N - Ishida Yuumi (8,230)

Senbatsu (14 ~ 1)
    14. Team N - Shinzawa Nao (8,241)
    13. Team BII KKS - Kameno Zion (8,329)
    12. Team M - Shiotsuki Keito (9,214)
    11. Team N - Kato Yuuka (9,477)
    10. Team BII KKS - Sumino Wakana (10,253)
    9. Team N - Izumi Ayano (10,262)
    8. Team M - Maeda Reiko (10,543)
    7. Team N - Sadano Haruka (11,342)
    6. Team N - Yamamoto Mikana (11,667)
    5. Team N - Shibuya Nagisa (11,973)
    4. Team M - Abe Wakana (12,717)
    :3rd:. Team M - Jonishi Rei (17,057)
    :2nd:. Team N - Kojima Karin (17,613)
    :1st:. Team M - Kawakami Chihiro (21,462)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Noooooo I don’t want to see Chihi as center … poor Kojirin

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1