1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NAMBATTLE 2

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Jan 1, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It looks like the voting went fierce.
    There's quite a gap between the top 3 and the rest.

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    That was rather more dramatic than I expected! Congratulations to Chihi who is my favourite of the final 3 members and I'm very happy to see her win and be the next center (although I do agree that Kojirin is overdue a center postion, hopefully now she'll get that for the following single). My big disappointment was that Yuina, my new 'post-Cocona' NMB oshimen, failed to reach senbatsu by less than 100 votes but she did increase position by 6 places from the premininary results and I'm certain she has a very bright future.

I have to say though that I'm concerned for the mental health for some of the members after that, especially of course for Yuumin after her collapse, but also for Rei who couldn't stop crying at the end and Haruchan who appeared very upset during the final song. I hope they'll get good support but it does demonstrate some of the reasons why there is opposition to SSKs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Noone can tell me that wasn't rigged. I don't mean by producers, I mean by single fans who bought thousands of pne single.

After Reechan & Mikana Yuzu has the most instagram followers & still didn't make it to senbatsu?

Hara Karen played a very dominant role in this NAMBATTLE & also didn't make it?

And how in the hell Uno Mizuki isn't even listed?
    In another B-side voting she ranked first, over Chihhi.

& how in the hell did Zion even earn popularity? I swear, her was the biggest rigging.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    The sousenkyo is never a popularity contest; it's a who got the richest fans contest

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Just found this online:
    if the video does not show watch the video here
    I'm disgusted

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Do you know how Sousenkyo works? Do you know what rigged means? The whole point of a sousenkyo is to make people buy as many CDs as they can and vote for one girl. If people did exactly that, then that is the opposite of rigged. Nobody ever said fans only get 1 vote. You get as many votes as you can buy CDs. If some fans are crazy enough to spend hundreds of dollars on the same CD over and over again to vote for their oshimen, that is exactly what they were supposed to do.

Personally, I wouldn't go to the lengths to buy 100+ copies, but because of my online talks with Nagisa and Reiko, I had 6 copies of "Koi to Ai no Sono Aida ni wa" and I spent all 6 votes on Reiko.

I'd understand being mad if someone got a machine to read the voting tickets and put the codes on the website to vote for a member, but a human being typing out each code one for one isn't cheating or rigging anything.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    If that makes you feel better, this guy voting speed, is slower than a sloth

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Congrats to all the winners and to Chihhi for getting the 1st place. It's a pity Yuumin lost her Senbatsu place by merely 11 points, I hope she's okay.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
  9. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    The riripon did this with an actual robot but what, you never experienced a SSK.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    voting 1000+ times for your oshimen isn't cheating, it's the system as intended, (愛) thanks @Matto for authoring the guide for attending NMB48 online events, without the guide I may not even had applied. I'm kind of put off by the Chara Ani system but I still use it out of necessity. The forTUNE system is easier and worth trying out to meet the Osaka Team

Glad Reiko could rank in. don't remember her preliminary rank but Reiko and Mikana are a great pair to have behind any center.

my dream senbatsu would be kieto, surrounded by Reiko, Mikana, and wada miyu

Gratz to Chihiro who will be great as a center. kojirin to is awesome too as her smile is infectious as... and can be seen from any distance.

lastly shinshin (nao) was worried about her preliminary rank at 12th being "giri giri" and it turns out she ended up just making it in at 14th. she is frustrated about it and so am I.

I had multiple cds and votes from online subs, I did end up splitting votes among mikana and nao, with the majority for mikana. if we consider senbatsu voting as a zero sum game, then splitting votes is always bad imo but I just can't seem to help it.

whether AKB48 is watching and considering their own paid election, the scale of this event reminded me of the video of the first AKB48 election 2009 when maeda atsuko received < 5k votes at Blitz venue (capacity 1,300) (chihiro's baseball fans bought her 21k votes after multiple rounds) ROHM capacity is 2k

it would be a huge scale down from later AKB48 bloated elections that made evening news stories, but still a fun event (for fans?)

to think that the nmb48 8th gens do not have the experience of the 48 glory days. perhaps there will be a return someday. it would take all sister groups to bring about such an event and would seem to take 2-3 more years before something like that could be considered imo.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Digest video of the speeches from senbatsu members:

[video deleted by uploader]

Last edited: May 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  13. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    • Like Like x 6
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

By this date, you probably already aware or informed.

Uno Mizuki voter in last voting isn't mainly from those who put her as #1 oshimen. In fact, I dare say credit goes, mostly, to those who voted her genmates this time and ended up choked in #15.
    (Read: Ishida Yuumi)

As you said, that was B-side voting. Switch to A-side and you realize everyone on their own kami-oshi camp. The battlefield changes, and frankly speaking...Miiki has no chance here.

Not gonna answer the rest. You surely had drawn your own conclusion at this point.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Wouldn't there be any third Nambattle? Did it cost them too much this time?

Yuzu mentioned that she gotta stay for one more year because of the Nambattle. What would she do if it got cancelled permanently?

• Agree Agree x 1