1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nemousu TV Season 25 (17/05/28 - 17/08/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by xcrossfacekillahx, May 19, 2017.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I knew something was wrong.

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Feel sorry for Naru and Yamada.
    Is Naru injured while practicing? it seems that she got calf strain when the teacher talks with her.
    And the comment after the intro was cut on Yamada's turn, put a lot of pressure for her resulting she crumbles on the following turn.

On the other hand, Shio and Hii looks impressive in the second round.

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Episode 6 preview

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    And it ended in a close match between Yokochan and Ikumin. Well done girls, they gave their all.
    Still I think the reward was a bit weak compared to the efforts they all had to put in.

Feel sorry again for the newcomers (Hatsu & Sayaka), it seems the experience played a good part in the final selection.
    Nagi ... that was painfull to see, but hey! who never tries never wins also.
    I'd like to know too what caused Naru to give up ?
    Well done Ikumin, though singing is still her weak point, I think she imroved in that department.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i felt like they dragged this Team 8 camp into 5 episodes are way too long....i lost interest half way around the 3rd episode....
    if they edit this into 3 episodes, that would be perfect.

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    @CutePanda, it's because they didn't have bullying this time. Everything was too... technical. Girls auditioning, rankings were made, the end.

7. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

As far as I understood she hurt her hip from dancing some days before the camp begun. Then the second day dancing was just too painful.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Part 5:

[Sorry, deleted video]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Isn't the first three released on the same day? :^^;:

But yeah, I agree with Aka. this year the training camp is to yasashiiii...
    I think eitos have becoming more mature, the members know when they screw up and lose hope to be selected.
    Also the stake is not that big. They are preparing for their 3rd anniversary anyway. Before this, they are struggling to get a unit song in a full AKB concert.

No Sugai sensei? oh come on.....no gag-ball and pencil to bite this time.

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I can't stop watching these 5 eps. It's so interesting, so intense.
    They should do this kind of stuff with the other teams IMO. It brings a lot of lights on them.

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I feel sorry but also admire Kyoka. She did not back out even though this training camp literally done 1 week before her debut.

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Man, this was very harsh for 16th gen ...
    Unlike the Team 8 girls they had no possibility to opt out, and so few time to learn from scratch such a hard dance.
    not counting the hgh stress they provoced (footages are self explanatory), it was somewhat dangerous, and they could have hurt a lot. Like the one who messed up on stage and fell. What if she felt on another one ?

And all these pain and tears just for the sake of entertaining the audience ......It's a side of japanese entertainment that makes me unconfortable with sometimes.

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I remember when Akimoto Sayaka, Miichan, Myao, Rie, Suzuran, Haachan, & Yui, were leaping off the Macau Tower's skyjump platform at 233m. That's 77 stories up... The risk to them physically as well as emotionally was far, far, faaar greater than being asked to memorize and dance on a stage...

Remember that they routinely have to do this, as full members. They have to crawl under stages, do costume changes, become dehydrated, and dance on possibly wet surfaces built of rickety modular sections under sets full of lights and speakers that often sway in the wind. They have to shake hands with the public every few weeks under the protection of security. They must do all of this while maintaining a professional and representative face for the company that employs them, as well as the agency that vets them.

Nemousu used to be reeeeally harsh. Their recent Thai military barracks episode was a shadow of the 9th gen's Korean boot camp series... which is in turn, play time compared to actual military basic training.

Sure, it's exploitative and dangerous for a new gen member to fall onstage in their panic to perform under a short deadline. But it's a part of idoling that they'll need to face and get over if they want to graduate from KKS status. Leaping off towers has nothing to do with stages, but facing your worst fears for the love and success of the group. One of those jumpers, is now soukantoku -- so judge for yourself if it was worth it. ;)

15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I do miss the "harsh" Nemousu episodes. Nogizaka routinely do it every time they release a single.
    Too harsh for gen 16? I don't think so.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, if basics like that are considered "harsh", they should not applying to be idol in the first place.

17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Exactly. It's also a reminder to gen 16, to realize the weight of sacrifices and gauntlets their senpai (esp the Original Teams) had to navigate, to get the group where it is today...

Sure, you could say this sort of pressure cooker is mean, Darwinian. But for an idol, it's more like an acid test -- the best (meeting standard) remain while the weaker ones reveal their areas of concern. Since it's the group that's valuable in Japan and esp so in 48G... if you lack, you must find the means to adapt... or be given your ultimatums.

Suppose I'm sensitive to this, being a ex-military member (and a quite frail twerp whom nobody thought would make it through basic training). But I did so -- using the same mental skills these girls will also find in themselves. Seeing an idol face fears head on and grow like this, really makes me relive those days of grind and hard-won triumph -- and I'm guessing, so do their senpai AS LONG AS they execute, get tougher. Only better idols result -- as well as TV. ;)

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

looks like 16th gen was the only one who failed this Nemousu hard dance test... gens 9-15, team 8 and 1-2 draft members - all succeeded.

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/51087025.html

9期RIVER→一発合格
    10期RIVER→一発合格
    11期Beginner→一発合格
    12期Beginner→一発合格
    13期Beginner→一発合格
    14期UZA→一発合格
    15期RIVER→一発合格
    チーム8UZA→一発合格
    ドラ1Beginner→一発合格
    ドラ2RIVER→一発合格
    16期Beginner→不合格

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

:fp:

Probably just as well they get a more-like-the-old-days series of muchaburi challenges, then. That's a rough legacy for a new gen. :|

20. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

I want to watch from gen 12 to draft 2, do you know which season nemousu