1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nemousu TV Season 26 (17/09/03 - 17/11/12)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by xcrossfacekillahx, Aug 28, 2017.

1. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Well, I really thought Asai was the best singer during practice. But while her final audition was not awful, it was pretty lackluster. Nerves? Meanwhile Harima gave about the same vocally in the final audition, but her spark and development were more compelling. You can tell that she got the most from the lessons in that sense. It will be fun to watch her confidence grow.

Taguchi seems to have the favor of management. I can see why, but she was pretty average for me in dance and singing. Good thing she's so magnetic in personality, with even more practice she'll be great.

Honma's dance scores...woof. One point for showing up, one point for standing in front of the judges maybe. She's gorgeous though.

This was my first time watching 16th gen. They are struggling, but for me it's entertaining. Hope management keeps showing their struggles. And guess now I'm interested in Harima and Asai.

2. KingIdols

KingIdols Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    16th Gen Oshi
    Honma Mai redemption arc when? :^^;:
    Also the teacher smile during Harimas audition was so precious :p

3. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Also when the teacher shed tears during Manaka's audition! I have some newfound respect for my oshi after watching this

4. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah