Neneng Rosdiana / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Saha_6

Saha_6 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    NENENG ROSDIANA

[​IMG]

Team/Former Team/Position: -
    Name: Neneng Rosdiana (ネネン・ロスディアナ)
    Nickname: Ochi (オチ)
    Birthdate: January 24, 1999
    Birthplace: -
    Height: 160 cm
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: -
    Blog: -

Singles Participated In
    -

Stage Units
    Gen 1 (Pajama Drive): Kagami no Naka no Jean D'arc

2. Saha_6

Saha_6 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Re: Neneng Rosdiana / 1st Gen

JKT48 Member Profile : Ochi
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr3UGfrYTPY[/yt]

3. rizqisnaa097

rizqisnaa097 Kenkyuusei

time for add trivia~ XD
    * was born in Majalengka, Indonesia
    * now leave in Depok, Indonesia
    * Is close friends with Beby Chaesara Anadila and Cindy Gulla
    * favorite color : light blue
    * favorite day : Sunday
    * dislike spicy food
    * like number 8, dislike number 6
    * she has been often act for some CM, movie, FTV (Film(movie) Television)
    * like teasing on Beby Chaesara Anadila with Cindy Gulla

big thanks for @FansOfJKT48

4. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Today JKT48 has iftar together, Ochi record this with her phone and posted it in her G+

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rezI5CEcU7I[/yt]

you can find the translation of what they are saying here http://kamenknight.blogspot.com/2012/07/jkt48-recent-activity-iftar-together.html JKt48 members' appetite is pretty awesome, Cleo and Veranda ate three portions and Beby ate 2 and half portions [rock]

5. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Add a little bit of trivia :

• A big fan of Agnes Monica
    • Wanted to be like her idol, to go international with JKT48
    • Coined up the terms : "Azzeek" , roughly translated to "Cool" but with a twist in it.

Source : HAI Magazine, JKT48 Edition. Except the third point, source from Youtube.

6. yozikzo

yozikzo Kenkyuusei

so sad that ochi has announced her graduation :(
    i hope it is the best for her

7. topx666

topx666 Kenkyuusei

from the beginning, she had bad physical condition. and unfortunately, her endurance not sufficiently improved during this time.

of course, she is still very young and her journey is still long.

we just can hope for the best :)

so long my oshi! had the time of your life! :)

8. vziera

vziera Kenkyuusei

Goddangit, Ochi is no more!
    Oh well, farewell, sis, I should have talked to you last night, not just sitting and looking away.

9. sultan

sultan Kenkyuusei

hi!

i wanna share my thoughts on Ochi's departure from JKT48 :

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows 'it was a sin to lock them up' does rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend."
    - Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding speaking about Andy Dufresne in The Shawshank Redemption​
    The above quote is the only thing I can relate to when I think about Ochi's graduation from JKT48.​
    This time I am writing an article a little differently. Instead of putting important relevant quote at the end of an article, I am now putting it at the beginning, because I can't emphasize enough how I really feel about the loss of a great talent in JKT48, Ms Neneng Rosdiana ( ロスディアナ ネネン ) or Ochi.

On the 8th of November, 2012, Ochi announced her intention of parting from JKT48 over tweets on her Twitter account ( @ochiJKT48 ), which later on the same day were deleted, presumably by JKT48 Operation Team. I felt stupid because early morning on the same day, I jokingly asked her if the seifuku ( uniform costume ) that she was wearing was sponsored by the new Jakarta's governor ( "JKTbaru" = the new JKT / Jokowi-Ahok ). And of course the stupid question got unanswered. Instead, what I got was the tweets about her intention of leaving JKT48. My heart crumbled into pieces. Truly, truly... that day I just couldn't focus on doing anything.
    Today, 21st of November, 2012, Ochi's graduation was officially announced by JKT48 Operation Team via http://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/85?lang=jp. A sad day indeed.

I am not going to get long-winded in this article. I would not even try to make any wild-guess over the reasons for her graduation, be it health problems, family problems or any unforeseen reasons. I just want to mention that there are several things I regret about Ochi's departure from JKT48, personally speaking.

Firstly, it was a tad too early for her to depart from JKT48. When Acchan ( 前田 敦子 Atsuko Maeda ) graduated from AKB48, the only thing that fans could regret about is her absence in AKB48's and Team-A's performances. Nobody would regret that she didn't go far enough in AKB48, simply because she most probably went the furthest. Ochi is on the other hand too new to JKT48, I was kind of expecting that she would have gone further using JKT48 as her vehicle. Now my hope had sunken.

Secondly, I saw great talent in her. I am not saying that I am a talent expert or the likes, but to me personally she is one of the most talented JKT48 members, if not THE most talented, especially given her very tender age (she is the 2nd youngest member among JKT48's 1st generation members, second only to Nabilah). I fell in love with Ochi a bit too late. So it is very regrettable for me personally to face the fact that such a great talent is leaving JKT48 as soon as I fell for her.

Lastly, I just feel that the absence of Ochi in JKT48 is too great a loss for JKT48 as a team. Ochi has been one of the members with significant "presence" in almost every JKT48's appearance, not to mention that she is arguably one of the most central members. She was one member that seemed to actually contribute positively to the team. From the posts, pictures and videos posted by various members, I deduced that Ochi was one that brought joy to many members. She definitely brought joy to me through her tweets on Twitter. :)

I am grateful that I had one chance (although now appears to be the last chance) of watching her performing live spectacularly in Jakarta48 Theater on the 22nd of September, 2012. I am going to treasure that memory.
    I regret I cannot attend her last performance during her graduation this coming Sunday, 25th of November, 2012. :(

Despite all that I have to say, as a huge fan of both Ochi and JKT48, I truly believe Ochi has decided what is best for her life. She knows her life and her needs better than anyone in the world does. Let us appreciate and respect her decision.
    This is not about me. This is about Ochi and her life.
    Regret no more I shall.

I want to witness Ochi successfully fulfills all her dreams.
    I want to witness Ochi blossoms.
    Although no longer via JKT48.

I wish all the best for Ochi's future endeavors.
    I will always support you!

We love you, Neneng "Ochi" Rosdiana!
    Thank you for ever putting smiles on our face and hopes in our heart. :)
    Farewell for now...

Last but not least, stay "AZEEKKK...!" :D

"I may know what someone did. But I will never know what someone has been through."

"When the sakura petals bloom, all over the world everyone prays, to be able to open the door, to a new world. The petals of my tears are floating down. My memories are beautiful. The stairs to adulthood before my eyes. Let's wave and take them together.
    桜の花びらたちが咲く頃, どこかで 誰かがきっと祈ってる, 新しい世界のドアを, 自分のその手で開くこと. 涙の花びらたちがはらはら. 思い出のその分だけ 美しく. 目の前の大人の階段. 一緒に登って手を振ろう.
    "

This Goodbye is Not for Eternity ~ a song especially composed for and dedicated to Ochi by a fellow 48 fan "Angga"

http://sutanyanadi.blogspot.sg/2012/11/neneng-ochi-rosediana-graduated-from_21.html
    cheers!

10. sultan

sultan Kenkyuusei

sad but true, i guess i am lying if i say i am not at all disturbed by Ochi's absence from her supposedly scheduled last show but went to tv series shooting instead. but who can guess her struggles in her mind.
    i just hope she made the right choice.

11. adani_jmc

adani_jmc Kenkyuusei

12. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Ochi made her first appearance after graduating from JKT48 [clap] [clap] [clap] - on INBOX SCTV about 2 hours before JKT48 on Dahsyat RCTI
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR3AsYsDrmg[/yt]
    They should not include JKT48 label in her name anymore ... so unprofessional :fp: :fp: :fp:

13. topx666

topx666 Kenkyuusei

her voice is not so deep as when she still in JKT48 :D

14. rafiqrafsanjani

rafiqrafsanjani Kenkyuusei

well, now she make a relationship with her singing partner (Garvin) :awesome:

15. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

I'm missing "Bechi" moments... Ochi and Beby was very close back then.. But now..

I'm wondering how's the relationship between them now...

16. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

The most active graduated member of JKT48. Starred many drama.

17. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Now Ochi become a partner with Gavin MJ in making an album...
    The album was named Satu Hati. Album titled Satu Hati that contains seven songs, "Satu Hati", "Tunjukkan Jalan-Mu", "Cintaku", "Suka Kamu", "Bum Bum Bum", "Someone Like You", and "Someone Like You" (remix pop dangdut).

18. The Morning

The Morning Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    why Ochi became more kawaii after graduated? :D

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    While most JKT48 don't notice her anymore, even some new fans may not know she was a member of JKT48, she's now in a relationship with a foreign actor.